Name one thing you like about yourself.

Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have Radiohead tickets.

Is one for me?

If it was, would that be the thing you like about yourself?
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I have Radiohead tickets.

Is one for me?

If it was, would that be the thing you like about yourself?

It would be one of the things. I figured I'd add something I liked up there in my first comment. I didn't realize Radiohead was touring. Now I am all aflutter.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    my lips...lol i just put on some lip gloss
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    My smile. It's how I charm people.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I love that I devote so much time to helping animals and I have a great butt.
  • harrietflorence
    harrietflorence Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like being 5ft 9 . means carry weight better!
    hehe no i like the fact i love planning and organising, and moving furniture around a lot!
    and i like my independence!
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    My aptitude for mentally complex tasks. Physically... my bottom!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I find this a very difficult exercise...

I tried and tried to think of something...
    and I realized there isn't really anything?

Guess that means I need to work on being a person I like...
    and then I realized that's it!
    That's the thing I like!

I like the fact that no matter how hard life kicks me, no matter how down I get, no matter how hopeless it all seems... I am still able to pull up my boot straps and keep trucking.
  • muhwissa
    muhwissa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When I read the title, the first thing that came to mind was exactly what you said. I care about EVERYONE before myself, I'm an incredibly caring person.

Me too!
  • treeatlast
    Options
    i like that i take the time to communicate with people who are on the fringes of our society, and who are so often ignored or looked past.
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with my curly hair. Today I like it - when it's good it's my best feature.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    My ability to be honest. To a fault. I don't bull****, i don't sugarcoat. I'm not mean, but if you ask my opinion i will give you a straight answer.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    my t-shirt

145107.jpg
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    The fact that I'm actually really motivational within myself, and instead of moaning that I can't do something I come up with all sorts of little one liners to keep me going, particularly during work outs.

You know the sort of thing:
    "No pain, no gain."
    "Are you really tired, or do you just not want to?"
    "18 YEARS YOU SPENT BEING LAZY, NOW GET YOUR BUTT ON THE ELLIPTICAL, STAT!"
    And so on.

Also, I like my legs.
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    My hair
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Physically - I like my eyes; personality wise, I like my sharp wit and sense of humour and the fact that I think I'm a great friend and will go out of my way to help them at any time!
  • alxdeanda
    alxdeanda Posts: 72
    Options
    I like that I try to be as positive as possible, and that I try to motivate other people to do the things that they like, or the things that they find challenging.
    And I like that I'm smarter than I let on. haha It keeps me in the know, and keeps others guessing.
    And I love the fact that I'm working out again. My boyfriend keeps me motivated, and I keep him motivated. We push eachother to get the bodies that we want.
    Physically..hm. My eyes, smile, and my walk. :] I like knowing I'm a charmer. :]
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I like my chivalrous attitude. I love it when women look at me weird when I do nice things for them; they look at me as if I am an exotic animal or a rare breed. And I cannot help but smile wide when they do so.
  • alxdeanda
    alxdeanda Posts: 72
    Options
    Physically - I like my eyes; personality wise, I like my sharp wit and sense of humour and the fact that I think I'm a great friend and will go out of my way to help them at any time!
    lol I'm smart, but I always process things at a somewhat deeper level, so it makes it hard for me to snap out witty comments! lol
    I always have great ones when it's several minutes past the humor. haha
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I am a very caring person. I would do anything for others before myself. :heart: