SAHMU Regroup (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I am sorry but an emergency has come up with one of my sisters so I wouln't be able to work on the challenge tonight, I will be driving a total of 7 hours instead but I will try to get on tomorrow. I am really sorry If someone else wants to post a challenge for the week than feel free.
    Karie

Dont worry about the challenge! A week off to reflect before we get onto another challenge might be good for everyone! I hope everything is all right, praying for you and your family and hope you have a safe trip!
  • amyelizbradley
    amyelizbradley Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am trying to find a cool image to put on our signature for our new group, any ideas? Also I still am unsure how to put tabs on the spreadsheet.

We have 13 ladies who have actually signed the sheet so far, I am thinking we may need to just have our one thread and then a buddy system, What do you all think?

I want there to be alot of support here so I am afraid seperating into teams may make it hard to get the support we need but we could compete as buddies but all stay on the same thread.

Just some ideas.

Have a great day!

Love the buddy system idea and also keeping it as one group; as for a logo, I'm partial to the phoenix (rebirth theme) because I think we are really redefining ourselves.
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I am sorry but an emergency has come up with one of my sisters so I wouln't be able to work on the challenge tonight, I will be driving a total of 7 hours instead but I will try to get on tomorrow. I am really sorry If someone else wants to post a challenge for the week than feel free.
    Karie

Take care of your family; we'll be fine but thank you for letting us know. My thoughts are with you; much love & light coming your way!
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    LADIES:

I like "bella_babe_86"'s idea of taking a week off to reflect and starting the following week; however I would like to still ask that during that "rest period" we still check in to the thread so that we maintain some continuity in the group; sound good?

I am excited to continue on this challenge with all of you!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    LADIES:

I like "bella_babe_86"'s idea of taking a week off to reflect and starting the following week; however I would like to still ask that during that "rest period" we still check in to the thread so that we maintain some continuity in the group; sound good?

I'm with this-- I KNOW I need a week to get my crap together. But, I don't want to fall off the face of the earth too. Maybe not a daily check in, but once every couple of days?

I'm excited too!
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    Karie

Take care of your family Karie. You're in my thoughts and prayers today.
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    LADIES:

I'm with this-- I KNOW I need a week to get my crap together. But, I don't want to fall off the face of the earth too. Maybe not a daily check in, but once every couple of days?

I'm excited too!

total agreement! let's regroup and start fresh next week. but definitly keep the chatter going so no one loses motivation. I'm so excited!!!!! :happy:
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    Karie

Karie, Family is always first, take care of them, & take care of you !! Drive safe, and we'll look for you next week
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    LADIES:

I'm excited too!

total agreement! let's regroup and start fresh next week. but definitly keep the chatter going so no one loses motivation. I'm so excited!!!!! :happy:

I'm with the whole regroup thing, i still need to try to find a way to do all the workouts that I want to do, without getting up before 5am everyday. I just can't get up that early everyday, it's running me down. But I also don't want to spend all evening at it either. I know I'll find a happy medium, just have to keep looking.
    Checking in every couple days would be good with me.
  • SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I was just playing around with the name & phoenix idea...what do you ladies think?

bluephoenixart.jpg

I would obviously make it a little smaller if we used it LOL
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    That is beautiful!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to check in with everyone.

I'm glad that you are back Karie and everything is OK.

I love the banner, it looks awesome!

Can't wait to start the new challenge and look forward to hearing from you all and developing stronger and closer friendships :)
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Nice banner..its lovely...
  • bella_babe_86
    Options
    I love the banner, the phoenix thats a pretty powerful statement. Like we are all rising from the ashes of our unhealthy lives, I love it!!!
  • bella_babe_86
    Options
    LADIES:

I'm excited too!

I'm with the whole regroup thing, i still need to try to find a way to do all the workouts that I want to do, without getting up before 5am everyday. I just can't get up that early everyday, it's running me down. But I also don't want to spend all evening at it either. I know I'll find a happy medium, just have to keep looking.
    Checking in every couple days would be good with me.

Deffinetely think we should continue checking in! Just thought it would be nice to continue our workouts on our own and take a breath from the challenge aspect for a week. Im so super excited about the new challenges...words cant even express!
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love the banner! I agree with the rest week, but keep checking in so we dont get unmotivated. Can't wait to start round 2 with you ladies.
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of taking a break from the challenge, also, if we take the break the challenge (if 60 days) will take us right up to Thanksgiving and the start of the holidays. =D

Also, the banner is awesome!
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow! That banner ROCKS!!

Karie ~ I hope things are all okay! Glad to have you back! :)

A week off to regroup is cool. And checking in during the mean time is cool too!!

:)
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    I was just playing around with the name & phoenix idea...what do you ladies think?

bluephoenixart.jpg

I would obviously make it a little smaller if we used it LOL

That's awesome!
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    I love the banner, the phoenix thats a pretty powerful statement. Like we are all rising from the ashes of our unhealthy lives, I love it!!!

That's EXACTLY it!