P90X

Options
I started doing P90X and today is Day #4. The first 3 days I could barely laugh it hurt so much. lol. the Ab ripper killed me! but today, i feel REALLY good. I'm a little sore but it feels good. Anyone out there doing P90X? has anyone done the full 90 Days? hopefully by march i'll look incredible!

Replies

• femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I started doing P90X and today is Day #4. The first 3 days I could barely laugh it hurt so much. lol. the Ab ripper killed me! but today, i feel REALLY good. I'm a little sore but it feels good. Anyone out there doing P90X? has anyone done the full 90 Days? hopefully by march i'll look incredible!
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!

Im doing P90 X as well. I am in Phase 2 recovery week. So far I am enjoying the progra. I can relate to the crazy soreness in the beginning. That shall pass! Good luck on your journey!

Steph
  • kak1018
    kak1018 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am in phase 2 week 6. I can tell you I still find new things getting sore but it is amazing the transformation I am seeing. I am very impressed. I also found I have to eat more with this program, especially a couple days prior to the Plyo day that one is a killer! Good luck.
  • csnook2
    csnook2 Posts: 20
    Options
    My wife an I are in Phase 2 of our 2nd Round. We still have muscle groups that are sore. That is the beauty of muscle confusion. Some of the workouts we hadn't seen in 6-8 weeks and our bodies need to get used to the rigors again. It is a wonderful program, you will like the results, if you Bring It!, and if you keep your diet clean.

Best,

Craig
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I loooove me some P90x!!! :drinker:
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,399 Member
    Options
    Just finished the program for the first ninety days. Trying to workout my fitness plan now; want to incorporate my running back in, but keep th strength training from the X.

Love it! :heart: 302_person_lifting_weights.gif
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Love love love P90X! I've done 5 rounds of it. I'm currently doing the newest BB program, ChaLean Extreme but ask away if you have any P90X questions! Stick to it and keep the meals *clean* and you will see incredible results!

Jess
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am curious about this product. How long each day do you work out for? Do you need to buy any accessories for it to work?
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    I am curious about this product. How long each day do you work out for? Do you need to buy any accessories for it to work?

Hi Deedun! P90X is a 90 day program. Most of the workouts are an hour except for Ab ripperX which is 16 min and YogaX which is 90 min. You do need either weights or resistance bands and a way to do pullups (pullup bar or an attachment so you can use the bands). HTH!

Jess
  • gfr3228
    gfr3228 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I ordered p90x over the holidays and am still waiting for it to arrive. I've started back running and throwing in some pushups, situps, and pullups trying to ease the transition. They said I'd receive a tracking number when it was shipped but still nothing. Don't know if they shut down over the holidays or what but I'm truly excited about the program. Done a lot of research and it seems to be as solid as anything I've found. Can't wait to start!:wink:
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I ordered the P90X program the other day and I can't wait for it to arrive.
  • gfr3228
    gfr3228 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Besides the initial order confirmation email, have you received anything else from them?
  • stenogal
    Options
    My husband just told me today that he ordered P90X for us! I am so excited that he wants to do this together! I know I will need all the help I can get. It's great to know that I can come to all of you with all of my questions too.:wink:
    Good luck to all of us starting out!

Stenogal:flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    My husband just told me today that he ordered P90X for us! I am so excited that he wants to do this together! I know I will need all the help I can get. It's great to know that I can come to all of you with all of my questions too.:wink:
    Good luck to all of us starting out!

Stenogal:flowerforyou:

Good for you! My hubby has done it with me also and lost 17#!!! It's an awesome program! Feel free to ask if you have questions!

Jess
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Besides the initial order confirmation email, have you received anything else from them?

Just FYI. They were doing their end of year inventories so if you ordered December 31st til now, the orders won't be shipping until today. :wink: But yes, you should get a shipping notice. If you have questions, you can contact your coach (you should have been assigned one when you bought it) or send me an email and I'll see if I can help.

Jess
  • kenewayne
    kenewayne Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow "X-er's"! I'm on day 2 of Pahse I....Plyometrics? O-U-C-H! I'm looking for some help with the diet...I am trying to follow the Nutrition guide that came with the P90X program, which basically says that Phase I (Fat Shredder) of the diet calls for 50% Protien, 30% Carbs, 20% Fat. I used a calculator to figure out the actual grams of each I'm allowed (from freedieting.com), and then started manipulating my diet here on myfitnesspal...All of my food is pretty clean, with the exception of 2 cups of coffee with a tablespoon of flavored Coffee Mate creamer. Is there anyone who could give me some input/advice into this diet? Thanks in advance for ANY help/guidance...

Kenewayne
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Hey fellow "X-er's"! I'm on day 2 of Pahse I....Plyometrics? O-U-C-H! I'm looking for some help with the diet...I am trying to follow the Nutrition guide that came with the P90X program, which basically says that Phase I (Fat Shredder) of the diet calls for 50% Protien, 30% Carbs, 20% Fat. I used a calculator to figure out the actual grams of each I'm allowed (from freedieting.com), and then started manipulating my diet here on myfitnesspal...All of my food is pretty clean, with the exception of 2 cups of coffee with a tablespoon of flavored Coffee Mate creamer. Is there anyone who could give me some input/advice into this diet? Thanks in advance for ANY help/guidance...

Kenewayne

Good for you! PlyoX... the Mother of all workouts! Do you know what level you should be eating? Basically just stick to the guidelines, it pretty much spells out for you how many carbs/ protein/ dairy/ fat/ etc that you should be eating. Feel free to ask if you have any questions or shoot me an email!

Jess
  • pip9ball
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I just started P90X today! I could barely get dressed after Chest & Back...can't wait to see what PlyoX is gonna do.

-Phillip
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I just started P90X today! I could barely get dressed after Chest & Back...can't wait to see what PlyoX is gonna do.

-Phillip

Hahaha, I remember that feeling too! That means that you were BRINGIN' it!! :bigsmile:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    how is the chalean extreme??? i want to buy it so bad but i'm using it as a motivator. i'm not allowed to purchase it until i finish p90x. let me know!