12346»

Replies

• kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    arbys! when i was sixteen. ate the food everyday...cant do that now
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    Nicholas Pizza....I was cashier, box folder,pizza maker LOL....and I was 13 or 14 I think. I was paid under the table :)
  • Stormy65
    Stormy65 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    babysitting, But my very first job was a data entry operator. Now a medical transcriptionist!!!!!!
  • shevanity
    shevanity Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    At the age of 12, selling Birds Eye seeds door-to-door, delivering newspapers with my brother, and yard work. At 16, I earned my first paycheck from retail and at a library.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Newspaper delivery boy! Also used to put out and take in a neighbor's trash cans for a $1 a week! First true job that I earned a paycheck was a bagger / stock person at a place called Valley Fair; sort of like a Wal-Mart but smaller.
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Friendly's waitress.

14 (looked 20), hourglass figure, and wearing those blue and white checkered dresses. Mine was quite form fitting.
    I think the manager did it to appeal to the old guys who came in and sat at the bar and war stories...

Yup, I was a hit...

Didnt quite get it until years later when some friends saw old pictures of me in that uniform.

Ah, the cluelessness of teenagers...
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Friendly's waitress.

14 (looked 20), hourglass figure, and wearing those blue and white checkered dresses. Mine was quite form fitting.
    I think the manager did it to appeal to the old guys who came in and sat at the bar and war stories...

Yup, I was a hit...

Didnt quite get it until years later when some friends saw old pictures of me in that uniform.

Ah, the cluelessness of teenagers...

I was Brighams!!!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I was 14/15 when I worked with my mom on the weekends sampling and selling random products for Walmart through a private company. It was really fun except when I had to advertise toilet cleaning products. I came home with a lot of free sample stuff like make up, snacks, and other things.

My first job on my own was at Arby's. I didn't last long though as I had major social anxiety. My first favorite job was delivering pizza at Pizza Hut which helped me get over said social anxiety. Sadly that job didn't last as long as I wanted as the car decided to break down.