Name one thing you DISlike about yourself

Options

Replies

• lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I hate that I have asthma:( But fortunately it's controlled through medication. Thank you symbicort!!!!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I don't. I love WHO I am. And I do my best to improve me.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    My temper. It's a work in progress, lol.
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    I hate it that I have addictions. We won't go into what exactly....
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    My thighs.

I swear that my life would be ideal if I had skinny thighs. Seriously.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    When I get stressed, I break out. Like right now. My chin/jawline is not lookin' so hot, lol.

And those last few problem areas: thighs and belly. But we're getting there!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I have just learned to love me the way I am!!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, most depressing thread of the week. Focusing on what you hate with yourself is just sad.

Have you never had a job interview where they asked what are your greatest weaknesses? If they did, did you answer, "this is too depressing!"?
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Im just saying its a sign of selfdestructive behaviour talking about what you hate with yourself instead of talking about what you used to hate and how you overcame that.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Congratulations, most depressing thread of the week. Focusing on what you hate with yourself is just sad.

lol kind of nice reading them to see if people dislike the same things and i am not the only one.

Congratulations, you post was pointless :p

I also dislike how mad i can get over silly things. I have a huge temper and can be an emotional wreck. BUT it only happens when I am sleepy xD when Im awake im a ray of sunshine :]
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    the fact that i'm so awesome that it depresses many people because they'll never be on that level

and the fact that i'm a procrastinator
  • travelgirl96
    Options
    i thought your post was interesting. i expected to read about member's dislikes of actual physical attributes. next time someone upsets you, you could try responding by sharing with them how their words or actions effected you. you may find that the issues gets resolved quicker and that you and the other person will have a better understanding of one another.
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    I hate it that I have addictions. We won't go into what exactly....

My addiction is her pic......and I dislike that it makes my shorts tighter....
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I hate that when I get a real heavy fight or flight my eyes tear up involuntarily. This was particularly bad in highschool because I got into my fair share of scraps, and when I would my eyes would start to tear up...which would make me self conscious which would make them tear up even more. Before you know it you have a guy beating the bejeesus out of someone (or getting the bejeesus beat out of him, but in those scenarios it wasn't so much humorous as it was just plain sad) while sobbing hopelessly.

Oh and that it takes far too much alcohol to get a decent buzz...I'm not made of money ppl!!!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options

Have you never had a job interview where they asked what are your greatest weaknesses? If they did, did you answer, "this is too depressing!"?

I dont hate my weaknesses, I try to see the from a perspective where they can do the most good. Im a really stubborn person. Thats both good and bad, ive learned how to use it to my advantage.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Im just saying its a sign of selfdestructive behaviour talking about what you hate with yourself instead of talking about what you used to hate and how you overcame that.

Not really, its good to realize what in your life is bringing you down. How else do you fix it?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Can my in-laws be an answer?
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Everything! Where is the restart button!
  • reinach31
    Options
    lol
  • leilani♥
    Options
    My belly!! I can fully extend it and look 6 months pregnant... 4 months when my stomach is relaxed... and when I try to make it look a little slimmer (like my avatar) it looks like I got a one-pack. hahaha