Name one thing you DISlike about yourself

Options

Replies

• meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My arms, I try on things that fit everywhere else but are too tight on the arms, when will shops learn that when you get bigger you have to increase the sleeve size too! Never mind...

Anywho, personality wise I'm paranoid a lot so much so I can't go a public gym, it stresses me out too much so home based exercise it is!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I Love the fact that anything that is a DISLIKE. . can be CHANGED to be something you like! God bless the fact that nothing is pernmanent. .It is only a NEGATIVE. . if you allow it to be. .
    Wish I could change that I'm short...
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I Love the fact that anything that is a DISLIKE. . can be CHANGED to be something you like! God bless the fact that nothing is pernmanent. .It is only a NEGATIVE. . if you allow it to be. .
    Wish I could change that I'm short...

Here's your solution! :drinker:
    Fruitloopy-Clown-on-stilts.jpg
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I dislike that I am hyper emotional. I get emotionally attached to so many people and things and then it makes the seperation that much harder. As well I find that I am a huge emotional eater. Not a winning combination, but it is a work in progress.(I also hate that I appear to be OCD when I actually catch a typing error and fix it. Dyslexia sucks)
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Appearance-wise: My weight, obviously.
    Personality-wise: I can be needy and annoying at times.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    i hate the way my mind is with eating and how it effects how i think i look,
    i dislike my ability to love so easy but this is also a like :)
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Well one thing I dislike is that I'm way to protective...yes this can be a bad thing.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My face. I wish I was better looking. Seriously, I wish we could go to a store and purchase a new face like we would purchase a new dress.
  • kiwianjel
    kiwianjel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I do this same thing exactly! I got it from my Mum and I have become quite accomplished at it .. not something I'm proud of as issues tend to be avoided rather than dealt with .. anyway the one thing I dislike about myself is my lack of discipline especially where eating and exercising is concerned !! Thats why im here :)
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I hate that when I get a real heavy fight or flight my eyes tear up involuntarily. This was particularly bad in highschool because I got into my fair share of scraps, and when I would my eyes would start to tear up...which would make me self conscious which would make them tear up even more. Before you know it you have a guy beating the bejeesus out of someone (or getting the bejeesus beat out of him, but in those scenarios it wasn't so much humorous as it was just plain sad) while sobbing hopelessly.

Me too! Though I've never been beaten up, nor have I beaten anyone up. But, if I get mad, nervous, upset, whatever... tears. I hate it because I got upset at work about something and when I went to talk with my boss about it, I was nervous and I teared up! He thought I was crying. Ugh.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    That I just can't jumpstart my weight loss again! :grumble: Did so well for so long and now I can't get my a** back in gear! :angry:
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I hate it that I have addictions. We won't go into what exactly....

My addiction is her pic......and I dislike that it makes my shorts tighter....

Now that's funny! But so true! :blushing:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I am boring.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I'm WAYYYYY too much of a nervous nelly.

And I'm too nice, I often get walked all over(but I'm getting over that).
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am boring.

No you're not!
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    I hate that I have a fear of rejection, I know I don't care what people think or say about me,
    but the people that I love that have rejected me eventually still hurts to think about, guys, family, friends, my dad
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    my genes.
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    EXTREMELY short temper. And usually caused by my husband and always about something we've already gone a row about... hence the short temper.
  • mrysnshn
    mrysnshn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Physically I dislike my stomach..........characteristically I dislike that I over analyze everything!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I dislike being an identical twin cuz shes a *kitten* and Im not!