The New "No more late night snacks challenge"

Options

Replies

• Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat late last night but I did eat too much during the day and went over my calories again. Maybe I need another challenge - not going over 1200 calories!

Hope everyone has a great day. Off to do my WATP tape.

Later,
    Esther
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    tonight will be night 3 (again)... Even with TOM and a toddler up ALL night I only had water and tried to get him back to sleep... finally at 5am he fell back asleep, just so my DH could wake both of us up because he was concerned that I hadn't been in our bed all night.... The little one just fell back to sleep now (only 6 hours later). ARGGG!

Plus it is so cold where we live that we made national news..... BRRRRR its cold here in MINNE"SNOW"TA.... LOL just a little MN humor.

I might just shiver my way down to 110 pounds today, well at least to more pants fitting. BRRRRRRR
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Yday way not only Day 4 :drinker: , but I also managed to start exercising in 2009 :happy: :embarassed: - I went out for a jog with my hubs. Hurray :smile:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    wlhanisch, I think we got your arctic blast today here in the East. Try to stay warm and I hope you and your little one get some much needed rest. Those days seem like they happened a lifetime ago for me. I am almost nostlagic!
    dewpearl, great work on sticking with this. I knew you could do it. I, too, am hanging in there, I have been tempted but I am determined to keep this up, especially since I rarely (if ever?!) stay within my calories. So far so good. Last night was Day 11. :happy:
  • kimron123
    Options
    I 'm new to this site and love it, it has helped me stick to my calories and i've also started this challenge and stopped at 7pm, thanks for the advice and support!!:heart:
  • Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm late but WHATEVER! I'm still going to join this...

My cut off time will be 8:30pm. Now I just have to push to make sure I eat my dinner at least by 7pm!!! :tongue:
  • dewpearl
    Options
    I'm late but WHATEVER! I'm still going to join this...

My cut off time will be 8:30pm. Now I just have to push to make sure I eat my dinner at least by 7pm!!! :tongue:

You and I will be only training for Feb, when we'll make it every single day, right? :wink:
    Now let's see if I can manage tonight :glasses:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Dewearl thanks for your support. Last night i snacked on sweettarts :( so back to day one for me.
  • dewpearl
    Options
    So I did manage Fr (my Day 5) but totally messed it up yday. It's just that we went to the movies (past 9) and I really had to have popcorn. But, I am of the sort that if I cross the line by one step, I'm walking further without looking back. Meaning, I had a slice of pizza at midnight. :ohwell:

So yeah, I'm definitely out of the Jan competition, but I'll keep practicing towards the Feb one :smile: .. After all, Feb is easier, it's the shortest month of the year! :happy:

Good luck, everyone and I shall return (I HOPE) :drinker:
  • zaza54
    Options
    dewpearl, you're not out of any competition. This is an ongoing process - everyone goes back to Day 1 if they go past cut-off time so anyone can win Jan.
    In fact, I just had to have a coke on Fri night after dinner in NYC. So, last night was my new Day 1. I came close to blowing that too. I finished a yoghurt at exactly 9:30, my cut-off time. So, tonight will be my new Day 2.
    How is everyone else doing? Who has the most consecutive days so far for the month of Jan. and how many days is it?
    Zaza
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Not doing well here either. Its just so hard getting back into everything after the holidays and the my parents leaving. Im trying i will not give up. And dewpearl were you going? ZAZA is right jan is not over yet!
    Kristina
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Not going anywhere :glasses: - I'll be still trying. Thanks for the concern :flowerforyou: .

Let's kill this beast in ourselves :drinker: , hehe.
  • dewpearl
    Options
    I survived day 1 once again :smile: . The binging stopped around 8, roughly speaking :smile:
  • dewpearl
    Options
    ... but I'm reseting the counter. I wasn't hungry after workout, but got very hungry within 2 hours. And since I wasn't going to go to bed right away...
  • JennC
    JennC Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi I would like to join as well if that is ok.
    My cut off time will be 7pm.
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    I just came back from a "mom's weekend" at the beach so I have to admitt, late night snacking did take place!! It was sure fun, though! I'm back at it tonight. My cut off is 9pm. Good luck everyone!
  • cab2424
    cab2424 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I also want to do this because this is one of the hardest parts of dieting for me.

My cut off is 9pm and today is day one
  • zaza54
    Options
    Welcome to the newcomers! :drinker: It's never too late to join this challenge. And it is a challenge!!

I, too, am resetting my counter. I just had no willpower last night. I can tell I'm sliding again, just like over the holidays. There's always one good reason or another to just give in, indulge, stop counting calories, etc..:grumble: So, this challenge is essential to try to minimize the damage from my excesses.

Tonight will be my Day 1 again, and this time I really will stick with it.

How is everyone else doing? Has anyone stuck with it from the beginning? Is anyone over 10 days in a row? Let's get this competition going to help keep us all on track to losing pounds.
    Zaza
  • zaza54
    Options
    Good morning-
    By the skin of my teeth, I made my 9:30 cut-off. So last night was Day 1 and tonight better be Day 2. How is everyone else doing?
    Zaza
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I haven't been posting lately but I have still been a good little girl, even with a three day b-day party for my oldest. She turned 12.

I am on day 9 (8 down 9th is tonight) I think I could stare a snickers bar down tonight and say " sorry bub, your not hitching a ride on my thighs. "

I feel good today!

I think I will feel better tomorrow though... I am on my way to the gym and a good nights sleep!
    Wanda