Name the scariest movie you ever saw

Options
Just looking for some horror movies I haven't seen that will really get to me

Replies

• chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My scariest movie is the one voted most scary in many polls, but it's a classic, so I'm sure you've seen it. I think The Exorcist is the scariest movie I have ever seen.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Anything paranormal. That **** freaks me out!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Probably the best scary movie ever in my opinion
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    It's hard to freak me out. I 'm with Typh...anything paranormal (BESIDES PARANORMAL ACTIVITY) gives me chills.

I loved The Others (after I saw the ending I had to watch it again immediately) and Thirteen Ghosts.
  • BAMA66
    Options
    Anything paranormal. That **** freaks me out!

For some reason kid ghost's get to me. Like in Amedieville Horror when the kid is at the foot of the bed watching him sleep.

Sure I spelled that wrong but you get it
  • BAMA66
    Options
    It's hard to freak me out. I 'm with Typh...anything paranormal (BESIDES PARANORMAL ACTIVITY) gives me chills.

I loved The Others (after I saw the ending I had to watch it again immediately) and Thirteen Ghosts.

The others had a good twist at the end, I liked it too
  • starpi22
    Options
    "Stephen King's IT" is still a bad one for me... I frigg'n hate clowns. I saw it when I was seven or eight as a result of an irresponsible baby-sitter... LoL "beep beep Richie!"
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    Cannibal Holocaust. It's just really gory and horrifying. My friend and I are not easily horrified.
  • nikos
    nikos Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    "Inside"
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    "Stephen King's IT" is still a bad one for me... I frigg'n hate clowns. I saw it when I was seven or eight as a result of an irresponsible baby-sitter... LoL "beep beep Richie!"
    Me too! Except for some reason, one of my teachers let us watch the movie (in elementary school..wtf).
  • starpi22
    Options
    Me too! Except for some reason, one of my teachers let us watch the movie (in elementary school..wtf).

Whoa, Lol that's messed up!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    "The Ring"... that still freaks me out! Even the "Scary Movie" spoof was too much for me! lol
  • BAMA66
    Options
    Cannibal Holocaust. It's just really gory and horrifying. My friend and I are not easily horrified.

Never seen this one
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options

I'm right with you. That movies still creeps me out, My dad thought it would be good idea to let when watch it when I was 8. Whenever I go into a haunted house and they have clowns I have to close my eyes
  • trilikeagirl
    Options
    supersize me
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Wrong turn. Although that is mostly just gory. But I wouldn't like to get stranded in the middle of the woods.
  • shonasteele
    Options
    I think it was called Witchboard and was from the 80's. They 'awaken' something with a Ouija board - scary bad :o(

Another thing that bothered me for years was an episode of X-Files, where some hillbillies had their mother (who had no legs) stashed on a wheely-board kind of thing under a bed. I was an adult when I saw it and I still spent years taking a flying leap to the bed after turning out the lights. :noway:

Ah, crap, thanks a lot - I'm on my way to bed... :sad:
  • karenzephyr
    Options
    We saw Contagion tonight. Scary in a non-violent sort of- I'm gonna go count my soup cans- and never take public transportation ever again sort of way.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    The exorcist I think is the most scary
    then i would have to say Freddie the earlier ones was pretty scary to me.
  • satch45
    satch45 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't see "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark"... what a steaming pile that was!!