**CLOSED** Skinny Chics & A Rooster **CLOSED**

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    WOW - I couldn't resist I had to check the Dunkin Donuts Nutrition Site. This is what I used to have for breakfast on occassion without even thinking about it . . .

Bacon, Egg & Cheese on Cinn Raisin Bagel = 530 cals
    Coffee Coolatta with cream (med) = 600 cals
    2 Donuts (Bavarian Cream) = 540 cals (you know - later in the morning - after my bagel settled)

You've come a long way babe!!

And that's not even thinking about the amount of sodium in that...always killed me, I know!
  • k2quiere
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Knotty AIrlines, Flight 69 -- Bobbie and Jane (??) right?!?
    Flyin' Foxes -- Becky, Cyndi, JJ, Julie, Lexie, Linda (not a member here yet), ReNae and Steph

Will we find the details on this thread or is there a different thread for this challenge?? Go FLYING FOXES - Sexy name!!

There is the fly around the world thread for that challenge.

I'm with Knotty Airlines, and Jane is with another group. October's going to be an interesting month!!!
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Anyone seen Greg lately? Missing our male perspective here.

I'm still here! Have you forgotten how uncommunicative men can be? LOL I have a hard time keeping up with all the wonderful posts. I log in and before I know it I've spent ten minutes reading just a portion of the most recent posts.

I think I may have missed the boat for the October challenge, but if it's not too late then count me in. But it's ok if I'm not included this time around. I plan to continue with my walking through the month of October. I did 75 miles in September, which frankly just blows my mind. It's nothing compared to most of you chicks, but it's a LOT for this rooster. It might be a stretch, but I'm going to shoot for 100 Miles in the month of October....man, just saying that makes me scared.

Small'ish NSV for me Wednesday night. I was invited to our corporate suite to see Roger Daltry perform The Who's rock opera "Tommy." Went with 15 other guys, and needless to say, it was a giant beer-fest. We started out with a BBQ and the guys grilled a ton of really great sausage. I ate a bit more than I ought to have, BUT I didn't drink ANY beer. That is HUGE for me and I was quite pleased with myself. That being said, the last few weeks have been challenging from a caloric intake perspective and I need to get better control. While I'm still losing weight it isn't going as quickly as it was before. My goal is to average 2 LBS/week and most weeks I was seeing slightly more than that, but now it's down under 2 so time to kick it in gear. I slipped below 270 this week for the first time in years and now the 250s don't seem like such a stretch. I really want to get down to under 260 within the next 4-5 weeks.

Edit: oops! I almost forgot Friendly Friday. K2, your post doesn't say too much about your day, so I will just say that I am incredibly impressed with all the progress that each of you are making. I am continually amazed at how much exercise you guys are able to get done. I'm happy if I can just get my morning walk done, but then I see the posts by you all that talk about things like "Zumba" (no idea) and cycling and jogging and hiking and swimming (basically anything ending in "ing") and I just am thoroughly amazed and impressed. I assume that most of you didn't do to much exercise before you got serious about being healthy so you must be incredibly proud of how far you've come. So, a very Friendly Friday to all the amazing chicks who are moving, dancing and swimming their way to a healthier person! You rock!
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Greg, don't worry...everyone has been hijacked into the challenge ;-) You most definitely are NOT left out!
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options

I think I may have missed the boat for the October challenge, but if it's not too late then count me in. But it's ok if I'm not included this time around. I plan to continue with my walking through the month of October. I did 75 miles in September, which frankly just blows my mind. It's nothing compared to most of you chicks, but it's a LOT for this rooster. It might be a stretch, but I'm going to shoot for 100 Miles in the month of October....man, just saying that makes me scared.
    Dude. Becky signed you up. You are totally, like, all in.

Check out the thread here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/354195--closed-skinny-chics-a-rooster-climb-the-seven-summits-ch
  • mrsduck77
    mrsduck77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Stephanie,JJ and ? -thanks for the encouragement I really needed it I have jumped back into the game.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Found out we have another wedding to go to. Since I have released this weight, I have nothing to wear for a wedding. So went shopping today and found a beautiful top in a size 14. Then I saw them. Sitting right there, waiting for me to try them on. The ever wonderful knee high boots. Mind you, for YEARS!!! I have tried to fit into them. But my darn calf's are just to big, even the wide calf one. I asked the lady what size they have and low and behold they had my size. (11W) She brought out a pair and I thought to myself "This is going to be interesting..." Ohhh my goodness, they fit. They FIT!!! Plus with room to spare. I can't believe I am finally able to wear them and look good. Then (get this) she convinced me to try on skinny jeans. I was like there is no way, I can look good in skinny jeans. I'm a size 18 lady. Don't get me wrong, it works for some people, just not me. She said just try them and see what you think.... Ok, went into the dressing rooms and tried them on. Boy oh boy they are snug but hey, that don't look so bad. Came out of the dressing room and the sale lady plus the ladies she was helping said I looked smaller and had a nice figure. So hot damn I bought them. So I shall be riding on cloud nine for awhile. I know I said I have knee high boots, but these have room to wear jeans in. That is what I'm so happy about. The other pair I have are so tight and I have a bit of spillage, which looks like a stuffed sausage. And I still can't get over the skinny jeans. Can't wait to have hubby see me in those....:wink:
    Had an awesome burn at the gym. Man after a burn like that, I feel I can do anything. Like superwomen!!!:happy:

Greg~Great job on the non-beer fest for you. I can only imagine how hard it must have been, but I am really proud of you for sticking to your guns.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Julie- Loving the new skinny jeans and your boots! You are such an inspiration and I know without a doubt you are going to reach your goal in time for that wedding!!

Thanks for the comments about my lil man pic. JJ- he didn't pee... but he didn't stand still. He laid flat out in the dirt, tripped a kid, and tried to stand on his head. It was quite entertaining lol

I was SUCH a bad girl today! My male besties bday is tomorrow and he wanted Olive Garden for lunch so we went. I know I could have made better choices, but I didn't. I don't even feel guilty because it was sooo dang good!! It's not going to become a habit at all... So, I also had him take some pics of me today.. so I have another "during" pic to share (no I am not going to constantly post pics lol) Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!

misc20101-1-1.jpg
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    FRIENDLY FRIDAY: Julie... you are wonderful! You are fabulous! AND - I mostly have to say that what I am thinking about today is how daring you are! You throw caution to the wind on things that I can't imagine... mostly I am referring to the dress shopping for the weddings, the skinny jeans, the boots... I love that you just say - what the heck - and try it!

Quick Bit of Information... I saw Dr Oz today - it was on the 7 day Miracle Metabolism Make-over. He was talking about the 7 things you can do to rev up your metabolism... so I thought, what the heck, let's see what he has to say. Some of these - we all are already doing... but just thought I'd share:

1) Check your metabolism - we all have this figured in by MFP, that Metabolic rate tells us what we burn each day just doing our day - so as long as we eat less than that, we are supposed to release poundage into the world. (I'm not sure I agree, because my body cares WHAT those calories are, not just that amount!)

2) Cut 100 calories - if you try to cut your calories back too much, too quick... your body feels attacked and it doesn't know what it's gonna get so the metabolism slows. IF you are gonna cut back, do it by tricking your body and just doing the 100 calories at a time.

3) Add Protein - Get your body comfortable with burning off what you have given it... your body burns 2x as many calories digesting protein versus digesting carbohydrates. Even smarter, eat Fish because the Omega 3's will also help burn additional calories in the process.

4) Eat Every 3 Hours - It's so important to eat breakfast, because that is what will get your metabolism rev'ing. Don't eat anything after 8 PM and don't ever really let yourself "get hungry." (Cyndi - I'm just letting you know what he said, not what I think!) His suggestion was to eat nuts and dried fruits for a snack... If you eat a 250 cal snack 3 times a day - studies show that you eat way less at each meal and you won't even realize that you are doing it!

5) Drink 3 Drinks on Ice - the ice cools the fluid and forces your body to warm up the fluid, which burns energy. Just by icing your drinks you will burn a pound in a year, which is 2 weeks of exercise! (OK, not most of our level(s) of exercise but again - I'm just posting what he said, not what I think)

6) Take Zinc - Zinc is vitally important for those who want to lose weight. It affects the hormone leptin, the leptin is dependent on the zinc. Leptin is what helps to control our appetite and send messages to the brain about that we are full. Suggested is 12-15 mg a day.

7) Exercise in Bursts - The burst element is essential, it wakes up your muscles and boosts your metabolism. So, for example when you walk, you go up a hill - that's a burst. When you are watching TV exercise during commercials - especially if you just "ate something that you shouldn't" because it will get the muscles to awaken and will help to burn those calories...

Additionally -- Metabolism Booster for Under $20: White Bean Extract (blocks starch from being absorbed), L-Arginine (helps to make more muscle), Pickled Peppers (double benefit, the vinegar helps prevent storage of fat and capacin take up you metabolism)

OK... enough reporting on all of that! Just thought I'd let you know it...
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Good evening everyone! My day was just lovely. So relaxing. And Inbetween amy facial and massage I had about 45 minutes and there was a trail that went around the lake that this spa is at so I also ran 3 miles in a half hour today. Woohoo!

Lane- you are looking great.

Julie- I am so jealous, I tried on boots the other day and couldn't get the ones I liked zipped quite all the way. Soon though.

Becky- thanks for the tips. I have heard most of them but it is always a great reminder.

ReNae- have fun at the wedding tomorrow.

Have a great night all, I am going to snuggle on the couch with a book tonight.
  • lombrica
    Options

Head's Up, Head's Up... what's that up in the sky?!? Well, it's several of the members of this thread, for sure! Many of you already are aware of the MFP Flies Around the World Challenge - as we have several members in the challenge.

New Team so far -- Pam (cherubcrnp), Zena/Ziggie (Ziggie13), Lane (laneybird), Staci (StaciO), Brisa (BrisaJustAltered), Carla (carhicks) ...
    ***** For this new team... Challenge starts October 1, you will need a Captain and 2 more members...

SO -- I am opening it up for anyone and everyone... please remember that my brain is mush and know that I was not trying to miss anyone. I don't know who I have and have not sent messages to... The Challenge looks AWESOME!! It really isn't necessarily doing extra... it's just about the calories you burn. I hear that sometimes there some things thrown in - but this is the first time I've done one of his challenges.

Bonnie (MrsDuck77) also is now IN on this team... we need one more AND a team captain AND a name... Midnight is fast approaching, so if you want to have a team we need just one more person!

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    Well, I am going to miss my October 1st goal my 15 pounds. I am a little bummed, but know why I missed it and what I could have done differently, which really is an NSV for me. Before I would have had no idea what had gone wrong and why the weight wasn't coming off.

I am going to try to get to 199 by October 31st now and see if I can make up a little ground.

I had a crazy busy day, but ate pretty well. I am going to go back to logging everything in October, I have not been doing that lately and need to get back in the habit.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    Its another gorgeous day here in London, clear skies, sunny and 29 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I struggled mentally with having to take the last two days off from the gym due to my body basically failing on me but I hopped out of bed this morning and the legs actually feel pretty good so I will be able to boogie off some calories at Zumba. Thursday the eating went badly but yesterday I was very good but I found myself aware that I had 200 calories left that I could eat...even though I wasn't hungry at all. That is a trap I fell into a while back and don't want to go back there.
    Heading to the National wedding show today. Its mainly for my best friend so that she can get some ideas. Hubby and I were actually meant to get married in Canada a couple of years ago but due to complication we were unable to. So I kind of have all my ideas sorted for the renewal of vows ceremony we are having in August. February will mean going dress shopping. I am thinking of ordering my dress one size too small. You can only alter a dress by two sizes or it looses its structure so if I buy a size to small in February that a) gives me a goal and b) gives me lots of wiggle room. I had bought a dress for the original wedding before things fell through but it looks like a circus tent so I need to sell it.

JJ - you know what you need to do sweetie, so I am sure you will! I'm so jealous you are getting so close to onederland!

Lane - you look amazing and very happy!

Julie - jealous, I've been trying to buy boots for years. I now have super skinny ankles but still really big calves. Oh well, at least I'm not worrying about cankles.

Staci - great NSV and it souns like you have a great day.

Greg - well done on staying away from the beer. The food may not have been great but you need to tackle one demon at a time and when that one is tackled you move on to the next.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. It is just beautiful here. We're doing a sponsored walk for cancer research tomorrow, so hoping the lovely weather holds hope you all have a glorious weekend.
  • lombrica
    Options

Head's Up, Head's Up... what's that up in the sky?!? Well, it's several of the members of this thread, for sure! Many of you already are aware of the MFP Flies Around the World Challenge - as we have several members in the challenge.

New Team so far -- Pam (cherubcrnp), Zena/Ziggie (Ziggie13), Lane (laneybird), Staci (StaciO), Brisa (BrisaJustAltered), Carla (carhicks) ...
    ***** For this new team... Challenge starts October 1, you will need a Captain and 2 more members...

SO -- I am opening it up for anyone and everyone... please remember that my brain is mush and know that I was not trying to miss anyone. I don't know who I have and have not sent messages to... The Challenge looks AWESOME!! It really isn't necessarily doing extra... it's just about the calories you burn. I hear that sometimes there some things thrown in - but this is the first time I've done one of his challenges.

Bonnie (MrsDuck77) also is now IN on this team... we need one more AND a team captain AND a name... Midnight is fast approaching, so if you want to have a team we need just one more person!

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I'm happy to enter this team and all of that... but wondering if we have another member and/or if you all want to proceed with 7, if we don't have an 8th? Just need some feedback here -- not trying to push this on anyone but was thinking that people would have fun and felt bad that I couldn't get everyone on just one team! It's nothin' extra, just a way to stay motivated on burnin' cals each day!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    So sorry, I;d help, but am already in scooterboy's team. It's a great challenge, though, if anyone's toying with it... !
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I'm stuck at work. Had a rotten headache last night, so I took an Excedrin Migraine and laid down around 10:30.....I was still awake at 2:30 (I usually get up for work at 5:00.) I'm guessing the caffeine from the pill made me jittery, I was WIDE awake... and it sucked!!

JJ- Best of luck on your goal! You can do it :)

Stephanie- Dress shopping sounds exciting!! Especially since you know you're going to be even smaller by then!!
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Good Evening!
    Well it was great to be back at Zumba today. However, every time I had to climb stairs today my leg muscles just ached. I must have really done a number on them the other day:sad: . I want to do some weight training tomorrow and hop on the spin bike for a bit so hoping sleep is healing! Being a bit moan-y but I also have come down with a cold which is not providing me with great incentive for working out. I want to be at the gym, I can't remember having 3 days off in a week. I'm also a firm believer that a great sweat helps flush this virus crap from the body!
    Fun day at the national wedding show but a bit overwhelming! And I must say I swear every third booth was filled with the most gorgeous and yummy looking cakes and cupcakes. We sampled one bite from the English cheesecake company (OMG GOOD!!) and one bite of chocolate cake from another. That said, the gorgeous wedding dresses were great incentive to not indulge! We walked around for about 4 hours but I only logged 2 hours of walking. I'm afaid I have no idea how many mailboxes that would be!!:huh:
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Eileen – your vacation sounds wonderful! I’m glad you had such a good time, and I totally understand that good old reset button!

JJ – I know that area. I grew up playing sports so I was up there every year. And I love it there in the summer! But, again, they can keep the winters :smile:

Staci – that sounds like an AMAZING day! Enjoy it! You deserve it.

Renae – I am sure you will look amazing in that little black dress! I hope you share a picture with us all. And isn’t that crazy what we used to eat without even thinking about it.

Julie – Yay! I am soo happy for you…and we want pictures! (just like renae). I know the feeling about the boots, I can’t wait until I can wear some nice boots, and I am an 11W too! Ha! I am smiling for you :bigsmile:

Steph - that day sounds like a lot of fun and very tempting! You did very good just to sample those 2 little things. I am impressed!

I have had a pretty good day. I am really tired and planning on heading to bed once I check in on all the boards. I keep coming this one the most, but I don't think this is where everyone is? I don't know, I am pretty tired and can't think straight. Have a great evening everyone!
  • Icewolf_The
    Icewolf_The Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wow I missed Friendly Friday because my internet was down until 6pm when the cable guy showed up and I was still out and around the world then. So I will say. to everyone. You are all awesome! No matter what troubles you have, you come and you post and we all know what it means to each other to be here, going through this together. I love you all. :)

So The cable company. I hate them. I do. I do. I do. When we first moved in to the house cable modems were spanky new (1998) and it was only $19.99 a month. And then every freak in our neighborhood got one, and then their kids used them to play WoW. and our bandwidth went to ****. That's okay because the cable company compensated by jacking our rate to $49.99 a month. ****ers. By the way the company name? Cox. We call them Coxsuckers. Yes, yes we do. And they deserve it all. Okay /rant.

So I've read everyones sugar stories, (mines no different) I can't stop craving the white smack either. So I was thinking. WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE? And then I realized what it was. It's a double whammy of perversity.

ONE. IT's October Charlie Brown. And you all have been passing the candy isles everywhere for weeks probably. Your body is wanting it's yearly tribute of sweets the candy companies have ingrained in you since you were old enough to wear a pillow case and beg your neighbors for free white smack. So sad.

TWO. It's getting cooler. Your genetics are telling you "It's time to pack on your winter weight fat stuff, eat up! Gotta save yourself from freezing to death this winter." Well unless you're still living in the tundra and goin Bahr huntin' or Moose shootin'. I wouldn't worry about puttin on that winter 15. Especially since most of us still have to get rid of the previous 3 decades worth. :D

Okay so it's not easy. In fact, I dunno how it's going to go myself either. I bought a bag of toffee candies at Ikea. Yeah you heard me. *I* bought CANDY. I know. STFU. (Becky you can get up off the floor now.) I had 2 pieces yesterday. I will probably have 2 more tonight. I think that's going to be my limit every day for the month if I've been 'good' on calories. If I don't feed the sugar beast, I'll go ape****. But I can't give in totally and wreck my entire plan. However, I'm realistic, not masochistic ;)

Becks
    - I personally can't stand Dr. Oz. I think he's an egoistical Oprah sycophant who gives out a lot of bad advice. ( I will point out his recent rant about arsenic and apple juice, which btw, there is naturally occurring arsenic in apples.) But in this particular case. I can't disagree with much of his advice. :)
    1) I jam a ton of protein into my body everyday, I'm never hungry. I drink ice water- its proven to help burn fat by making your body raise the temperature of the water to meet your body temp. Zinc does help with leptin, so does Alpha lipoic acid which I take as a supplement. Exercising in bursts does keep your metabolism increased throughout the day. But so would just walking around more or moving around instead of office work. You do what you gotta do.
    2) I disagree on the eat every 3 hours. I eat when I'm hungry. I don't eat when I'm not. I eat breakfast, and a big lunch/dinner (linner) so I have time to burn it off during the remainder of my 'active' day. The want you to eat every 3 hours because it keeps your metabolism running and you don't feel hungry. Well. I don't do well eating a billion small meals. so That's out for me.
    3) I disagree on the whole cut a 100 calorie don't starve your body, your metabolism will tank ****. REally? Then why do bariatric surgeon doctors put their patients on 5 & 600 calorie a day diets? Yes they're monitored closely, but they still do it. Gee, must not be a problem for their metabolisms. I think if you want to lose weight, eat less. Move more. It's that simple. The less you eat, the more you move, the more you lose. Your body will give you the balance point. If you're dizzy, and you can't think, and you faint. Eat more stupid. If you're not hungry at all, eat less. (I should probably be eating less, but I am enjoying being a pig at 1200 calories *oink*, besides I need my winter 15 ;)) If you're not losing weight, move more, eat less. It really is, I swear to god, that simple. I know people don't want to hear it, there it is.

That's my rant about Oz ;)
    I'm happy to be in your exercise group. Yay! lots to do today still so gotta get movin ;) gettin tired already *yawns* ;)

Eileen
    --Kudos on the trip. I love mouseworld and mouseland. I'll never grow up though. :D

JJ
    --Thanks for starting us off on the October challenge It's tons of work and I'm glad you took up the challenge.. I've been chugging water like a camel in the desert ;) Just for you!

Staci
    --Stac when she gets back from looking like a million bux. Make her take a new picture dammit. ;) We deserve a new photo. ;)

Renae
    --Go you the skinny girl breaky ;) And no drivethrough. I admit. I still drive through. I will always be a lazy girl at heart. ;)D Have a great time at the wedding!

Bobbie
    --Knotty airlines.. oh fkme. that's hillarious ;) good luck to your team ;)

Greg
    --We love you rooster. Thanks for checking in with us. I am jealous you got to meet Dalton! You dawg! :D & I hope you had a most excellent time out with the boys! (everyone needs a little sin now and then ;) You are doing fantastic, keep it up, I know you can break 125 miles this month ;) And see you in the october thread. (I can send the link if you need it) :)

Bonnie
    --You never left the game, you just went for crackerjacks and a dog ;) *mwah*

Julie
    --Hot momma, hubby is going to think those jeans are your daughters again ;)

Lane
    --Love both pics, you and little man. Dirt Angel? new nickname I think, yessirreee ;)

Stephy
    --Honey bunches. Don't push so hard you injure yourself. Would you like me to send you the close up shot of my booted foot? :D it's a lovely reminder ;) Take it easy little gecko, there will be plenty of time to stick a pate yourself to the gym and keep on truckin!

Jane
    --Hope you raise gobs of cash! :) & goodluck to your team as well :)

Lexie
    --Glad you are doing well. Just stay healthy kiddo, that's all I worry about. :) *HUGS* :)

Brisa
    --So proud of you in the 5k! I see the new pic ;) Congrats darling! :) *HUGGGGS* :D Keep on studyin' ! :D

So yesterday was insane. Up at dawn. run around house. Out by 9am, doing chores and chores and chores. Closing one bank account, opening another. Picking up this thing and that hubby needed. Went and bought new mattress we've needed for at least 3 years. Got delivered this morning, I am so looking forward to no backpain. Also went grocery shopping and gah I can't even remember all I did. I know I was on the go from 9am till 7:30pm. I literally crawled into bed at 930pm last night and just OUT. I almost never do that. And since I've been exercising it takes *tons* to blink me out like that now. So When the little HRM said I had burned almost 6k calories I thought, well **** yeah. But I didn't believe till I woke up and stood on the scale this morning and sure as ****, burned off 1.2 lbs yesterday even though I ate like a pig like 1500 calories. Which is the absolute most I've eaten in probably 7 months. Maybe more. I had an actual glass of BEER! LOL. (Don't hate me Greg! It was sooo good!) :D

Today up at 5:30am again, had to clean up the bedroom. Vacuum the bed, the walls, the drapes, the floor. (Dust so ****ing gets everywhere in the ****ing desert I swear to god). (Yes I said walls. Our walls actually collect dust.) I actually got out the PLEDGE for godsake and wiped down the blinds and the dressers. woo. Erik said, "are we having company?" I'm like yeah the guys are coming to deliver the bed. He's like OH!" I'll go clean the toilet now." LOL. We are so sad. We clean for workmen. :D Vacuumed the whole house. NSV. I used to have to stop after each room and rest. 1400 sqft house. I only stopped once. And that was after cleaning the entire bedroom walls, etc. and all through hallways, and his room. I needed to empty the bin for the 2nd time (Dyson ball, love it) and was thirsty so went looking for water, and decided to finish up entering stuff in checkbook. Then off to finish vacuum and it worked perfect I finished it just as workmen were on their way to the house. :)

New bed, clean house, yar! So off to work out on elliptical right? WRONG!! Mother****ers... only open from 8am to 11am on Saturday. who the **** is only open 2 hours on a saturday AND closed sunday? HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO GET MY SWEAT ON PEOPLE? I feel jacked. Jipped. Ripped. Peeved. Swindled out of my god damn return to burn! I drove to Bed Bath & Beyond (which I had intended to do after the workout anyway) picked up the new mattress cover, new scents for the airfresheners (oooh yankee candle fall harvest :D) and finally FINALLY a god damn new canopener. Our old one has been 'gummy' for like 4 months. I finally made one too many no bake cheesecakes for Erik and the condensed sweetened milk gummed up the gears finally. So you had to jimmy it up and down to get it to go. PITA. So that's awesome. :D

Then I drove up to the health club I have been meaning to go see. I know you've been looking for one Ziggie and I don't know if there is one near you but, http://www.snapfitness.com is where I"m spending my free one week. It's 34$/month. Just workout equipment and they do offer like zumba and stuff. No pool or spa etc. But, no membership, and no checking debit, they let you use credit card. :) Everyone is different rate. Just so you know.

So I'm looking forward to that. Other than that, I went and got a Diet cherry limeade (I always forget about those till Becks reminds me) :D So good. Worth the drive to Oregon STaci :) You know you wanna. :D

Good luck everyone this month.. I hope the diet gods are with you all. Avoid the white devil smack if you can. It's gonna be a *****. Don't I know it. *sobs*