Guttless Gutters Challenge

Options
BEFORE
BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
The holidays have taken their toll and now its time Gutters.
Set your goals for Valentines Day weigh in.

Current : 255lbs (oh the shame)
V-Day goal : 245lbs

Other goals : to run 1-2 miles on the treadmill w/o it being a near death experience and 1 soda per day.

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    The holidays have taken their toll and now its time Gutters.
    Set your goals for Valentines Day weigh in.

Current : 255lbs (oh the shame)
    V-Day goal : 245lbs

Other goals : to run 1-2 miles on the treadmill w/o it being a near death experience and 1 soda per day.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Although not telling my weight. nono.gif

Down 10 by 1/31 & down 13 by VD! :bigsmile:
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Im in for this . . . maybe what I need to get back on track!
    I am 157 today and planning to be 145 by Sweethearts day!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.......And I'm with Shannon on the telling my weight thing ninja.gif (I have to update my ticker I gained 2 lbs back over the holidays embarrassed.gif ) But I wanna lose 10lbs by Valentines Day too speedmetal.gif
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I'm in. Like others I'm not saying what I currently weight but my goal is to lose 5lbs by 2/14.

I'm going to track every lick, bite and taste. Increase veggies, decrease breads.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    You know I'm in. :smokin:

Down 8 more lbs by Valentines Day.

Workouts 5 days a week........ again

More veggies
  • jenn9270
    Options
    Count me in!

Down 10lbs by V-day

30 minutes on the treadmill at least 4 times per week.
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    I am in I weigh 250 and have been hovering around that for several weeks. I would be happy to break through this plateau. I will set a goal of 5 lbs. which would put me at 245. My half marathon is Feb.15th so that would be less weight to carry all those miles. :grumble: As I was typing this in the grumble face caught my fancy. I am in a positive state of mind and feeling better then I have felt in a long time. I imagine I would feel even better 5 pounds lighter. Now who's up for a run today?
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I am in I weigh 250 and have been hovering around that for several weeks. I would be happy to break through this plateau. I will set a goal of 5 lbs. which would put me at 245. My half marathon is Feb.15th so that would be less weight to carry all those miles. :grumble: As I was typing this in the grumble face caught my fancy. I am in a positive state of mind and feeling better then I have felt in a long time. I imagine I would feel even better 5 pounds lighter. Now who's up for a run today?

Niiiiiice!!!! :love:

I ran a 1/2 last summer & would like to do at least 2 this summer. Sooooooo not in shape for it now! :embarassed:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Im in... Starting at 264 and I would love to lose 10 by valentines day. I havent done anything close to a half marathon but I did do my first 5k on Thursday and it feel so good to cross that finish line of course I couldnt run the whole thing but I did give it my all.

Connie
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    157. (ticker's not right, but I refuse to change it!)
    I only manage to lose around 4 pounds a month, but since I've been kinda outta of it for the past couple of months, perhaps my body will respond like I just started and lose more (like you do when you first start!)
    sooo...
    By Valentine's Day let's aim for 150? But I'd be happy with 153 (since that's the 5 pounds I gained in the month of December from all the goodies, drinks and parties):grumble: :grumble:
    Keep me on my toes BEFORE!
  • torbaydi
    Options
    i'd like to join this challenge too if thats ok.

i'd like to set my target to loose 8lbs by V day xxx
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :smile: Hi Everyone! :smile:

I'm in too...want to lose 10 lbs by Valentines Day...I have the perfect little black dress screaming to be worn!!!

So...I'm going to stay within my calories and workout for an hour, four times a week (at least)!

Good luck everybody!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mommabuzz
    Options
    I am new to this site but thrilled to be able to join a challenge to start my journey...MOTIVATION!!!!!

I am currently 155
    By V day I would love to lose 10 lbs
    And to do this I will go to the club 5 times a week and lower my fat content in my diet.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    :smile: Hi Everyone! :smile:

I'm in too...want to lose 10 lbs by Valentines Day...I have the perfect little black dress screaming to be worn!!!

So...I'm going to stay within my calories and workout for an hour, four times a week (at least)!

Good luck everybody!!! :flowerforyou:

Holy smokes, stranger!! :love:

Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Im in... Starting at 264 and I would love to lose 10 by valentines day. I havent done anything close to a half marathon but I did do my first 5k on Thursday and it feel so good to cross that finish line of course I couldnt run the whole thing but I did give it my all.

Connie

That's awesome!! WTG!!! :drinker:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I am in. I don't know my weight b/c I am scared to step on the scale! December was really bad to me. I told myself that I will officially weigh in saturday after a good week. My guess is about 165 as my starting and I want to lose 10 pounds by Valentines!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in. I did such a terrible job with my New Years Challenge.

If I lose 10 pounds by Valentines Day :heart: I just don't know what I will do. I have been 20lbs for the past year and would love to break the wall down.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kathy
  • wolfie1106
    Options
    i'm new but would like to be in,..

10 pounds by 2/14

healthy choices, and exercise to burn at least 200 calories, 4x/week
  • Shannon023
    Options
    10 pounds seems to be the goal for everyone! :drinker:

And Before will PM us some of his beefcake pics to everyone who reaches their goal! :drinker:

(I hope!) :bigsmile: