Guttless Gutters Challenge

Options

Replies

• plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Morning all out the door then to the gym.

I hope I can finish this Challenge.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. 10 pounds by Valentine's Day. Workout 5 days a week for one hour. :happy:

4579.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Ok, everyone must check in every Monday.
    Will follow the Marines motto, no one left behind.
    Those who strugle will be helped by the rest.
    later
    B4
    :flowerforyou:

I wanna check in daily.:sad:

I will not be accountable otherwise.:embarassed:

I'll just check in by myself then.:angry:

I'll check in with ya Soupy th_smalldancingman.gif

:smooched:

Oh......and gottaluvboyz.......that's my cousin :drinker: She's in my wedding too :bigsmile:

I can always count on you.....isn't that right numero uno?:bigsmile:

Hi gottaluvboyz!! That's one heck of a cousin you got there.:drinker:

Welcome!:flowerforyou:

Yes you can flirtysmile1.gif

kiss2.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    Morning all out the door then to the gym.

I hope I can finish this Challenge.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Oh there is no "I Hope" you CAN finish this challenge wifeteeny.gif

:laugh: :wink: :tongue:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    <
    Walks in with a large pot of coffee

Coffee anyone?

Yesterday I worked out for 1hr 15 min. Based on my HRM I burned 700 calories.

I had a terrible day at work and snacked quite a bit and pretty much needed to burn that many calories to balance things off.

I’m not going to do that today. I will not let work get to me that I feel the need to snack.
  • kellch
    Options
    <
    Walks in with a large pot of coffee

Coffee anyone?

Yesterday I worked out for 1hr 15 min. Based on my HRM I burned 700 calories.

I had a terrible day at work and snacked quite a bit and pretty much needed to burn that many calories to balance things off.

I’m not going to do that today. I will not let work get to me that I feel the need to snack.

Good Morning :flowerforyou:
    Speaking of coffee, off to the breakroom I go. I could definately use a cup of that:yawn:

Wow! 700 calories in an hour and 15 mins? What do you do? Teach me.:bigsmile: :laugh:

And as for work, ummmmmm, stay on here and chat instead of eat....that's my secret :smokin:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Coffee in hand here and boy do I need it! The little guy is sick and I'm running on about 30 minutes of sleep. It could be a long day here.
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Good idea! I'll come back here and play when things get crazy around here.

I earned 700 calories by using the eliptical for 15min and then taught a 60min cardio class.

Working out has never been an issue for me especially the last 3 yrs. I lost quite a bit of weight years ago and became a gym bunny. 3 yrs ago I was approached by the regional aerobics director and became a certified instructor. I started with just 1 class a week 3 yrs ago this April, I'm now up to 6 classes a week.

I currently teach Latin Cardio and Total Body Conditioning class (weight training). I can also teach Aerobic Jazz and Turbo Kick. My next goal is to be a certified cycling instructor. (2/09) Run a 10k in May and a 1/2 marathon in September.

I just need to get rid of these last 15lbs I would be happy with just losing 10.
  • kellch
    Options
    Coffee in hand here and boy do I need it! The little guy is sick and I'm running on about 30 minutes of sleep. It could be a long day here.

Awwww...poor baby :brokenheart: Which one of the boys are sick?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi GGs! :smooched: :smooched:

I am in starting weight 144
    down by 10 by VD ( and wearing a pair of hot pants and go-go boots!!!))

Pics lots and lots of pics

When I hit my goal weight I will probably have my own web site:wink::laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    Good idea! I'll come back here and play when things get crazy around here.

I earned 700 calories by using the eliptical for 15min and then taught a 60min cardio class.

Working out has never been an issue for me especially the last 3 yrs. I lost quite a bit of weight years ago and became a gym bunny. 3 yrs ago I was approached by the regional aerobics director and became a certified instructor. I started with just 1 class a week 3 yrs ago this April, I'm now up to 6 classes a week.

I currently teach Latin Cardio and Total Body Conditioning class (weight training). I can also teach Aerobic Jazz and Turbo Kick. My next goal is to be a certified cycling instructor. (2/09) Run a 10k in May and a 1/2 marathon in September.

I just need to get rid of these last 15lbs I would be happy with just losing 10.

Wow! That is awesome.:drinker: Sounds like you're pretty active. Latin cardio....that kind of sounds fun. TaeBo has been my workout so far....but I'm looking for something new. Unfortuneatly I just can't afford the gym right now so I have to go for videos at home. But hey, whatever works. I need an HRM too. That way, I can be more accurate with my calories consumed and burned. I just go with the calculator here and usually don't record every minute of it just to be on the safe side.

Yeah I'm on my last 10 but right now I'm more into toning up than losing. I don't want to be so soft anymore....muscles would be nice :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

Baby Ryder is sick...I'm not sure if anything would keep the other 2 down (outside of tying them up:laugh: ).
  • kellch
    Options

When I hit my goal weight I will probably have my own web site:wink::laugh: :laugh:

th_lipssealed.gif

drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif

whistling.gif

snickeringg.gif
  • kellch
    Options

Baby Ryder is sick...I'm not sure if anything would keep the other 2 down (outside of tying them up:laugh: ).

snickeringg.gif Yup, you've got your hands full, alright snickeringg.gif

Poor baby, I hope he's feeling better soon :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

Thanks, it is going around! Hands full...yes! At some point we really need to figure out what causes these kids:huh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

th_lipssealed.gif

whistling.gif

snickeringg.gif

smiley-dance007.gif
  • kellch
    Options

Thanks, it is going around! Hands full...yes! At some point we really need to figure out what causes these kids:huh:

bwahaharoll.gif

I heard once that a stork brings them....may have to keep that guy away from ya :smokin:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

bwahaharoll.gif

I heard once that a stork brings them....may have to keep that guy away from ya :smokin:

Funny, I heard it is typically a result of alcohol....mom is kind of worried since we are going out this weekend:laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

bwahaharoll.gif

Funny, I heard it is typically a result of alcohol....mom is kind of worried since we are going out this weekend:laugh:

y_thinking.gif Ya know, you may be right about that. snickeringg.gif
  • kellch
    Options

th_lipssealed.gif

whistling.gif

snickeringg.gif

smiley-dance007.gif

I can never see your pictures :angry:

Stupid work filters machinegunsmilie.gif