• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Pearl Jam.

YES!!!! Good one!
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    LOL wow, Nickelback haters much? I'm not a fan, but wow.

The one I can't stand (flame retardant applied to my monitor) was Michael Jackson. His crap was just that....CRAP.
  • Ulfgard
    Ulfgard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Freakin Linkin Park can't stand them. Theres a few that have been named already that I have to agree with too.
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    U2.

I will not deny their talent, and they have two songs I like. But other than that, for me.... no. I'm sorry but no.
    Not for this gal.

Also....somebody had a thread tonight(rightfully) mocking Nickleback. Do you realize that these guys have been on the radio for 10 years now? REALLY? HOW?

I agree with you about U2, but not Nickelback.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I used to hate Neil Young, but a few of his songs are starting to grow on me.
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Nickleback, Coldplay, Dave Matthews Band, Usher....... and Justin Bieber! :laugh: :laugh:
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    Foo Fighters, and Blink 182
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    I ****ing hate U2 they are so overrated it make me sick.
    [/quoteTHANK YOU
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Here's another vote for Nickelback. I used to have a roommate who loved them and I used to give him so much crap about it. :laugh:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I know one Nickelback song, and I LOVE IT. Adele is a lyrical beast, and can sing her booty off :) This Thread saddens me:sad: , lol
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    The Rolling Stones post Tattoo You. Everything they have recorded since that album has been just awful.
  • lucylue21
    Options
    can't stand Lady GaGa...I think she's a Madonna wanna-be and doesn't really have the talent that people seem to think she does!

if she really is a she
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Black Eyed Peas and they are even worse when doing it live... Can someone pass the ear plugs please?
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    Oh!! Jonas Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT BLACK EYED PEAS! thanks above for the reminder! lol
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    U2
    Sting
    Neil Young
    any and all "artists" in the Reggae genre
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I know one Nickelback song, and I LOVE IT. Adele is a lyrical beast, and can sing her booty off :) This Thread saddens me:sad: , lol

She is a lyrical beast! I love her!! :)
  • britterbrittney
    britterbrittney Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    kansas. I don't like anything even remotely related to the state of kansas. Only three things come from kansas - sunshine, sunflowers and sons-of-b*itches.

Go Mizzou.

MIZ
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    Black Eyed Peas is another.

The funniest thing is my mother loves them.

She got mad at my boyfriend making fun of fergies awful superbowl performance.
  • Iamfit4life
    Options

If you know one Nickleback song you know enough. They all sound the same! I do like Adele, but think the radio ruined a good thing by playing her every 25 minutes.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    A few more... Incubus, Bon Jovi, Green Day, 311, Black Eyed Peas, Fall Out Boy, Paramore...