Sexy in Six ***Closed Group*** Week 4

Options

Replies

• j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD: What is your top NSV target?

To feel hot about myself and strut my stuff in confidence haha

Also, to have my bf show me off excessively LOL
  • NicholeAJ
    Options

To have self control when it comes to food!
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Top nsv target:

to wear trousers again and feel ok about it! Actually, to wear jeans again would be nice, but I may be a little on the saggy side - you don't want to know!
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    TUESDAY QOTD:

my NSV would be to stay in a one digit size. last time i was on mfp i went to a size 8 pants. still snug but they fit. so i would be ecstatic if i found myself with a new wardrobe of size 8 pants :)
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Top NSV goal? I'd like to say being comfortable in a bikini, but I think that twin skin and cellulite might prevent that from happening! I'd love to be in single digit sizes again, and be able to shop with confidence and freedom.

Actually, these are pretty vain goals. What I'd really like is to be able to go off my blood pressure medication.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Top NSV goal...hmmm....I think that I would like my little granddaughter who is now 6 months old to be able in the future to look at pictures of her granny from the past fifteen years of my life and say," Granny, who is that big lady who has the same face as you? " :tongue:
  • codonnell13
    codonnell13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options

To feel comfortable with myself when I look in the mirror.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD: I really don't know. I would love to get down to at least not be classified as "obese" (although getting past "overweight" would be more desireable)

I think more than that is I would like to be active. I know I have chronic back pain, but I'm hoping the more weight I lose, the better that will get. I want to be able to do about ay exercise, at least to try, without having to modify. Again, I don't know that I will ever be there, bc I am not really sure how much of an impact the weight has on the depth of my injuries. But, I want to have the opportunity to do any activity i want. Oh, and I want a flat stomach and a bubble butt....LOL
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    aight, my turn........ WEDNESDAY QOTD: what if?

one day this week i was working out. i noticed my "spare tire" was getting smaller but it was still there shaking when i was moving about. and i thought "man if i could have one freebie on my body, my spare tire would be the first place i woud pick to magically disappear." i of course would have to work at changing the other parts of my body to get them the way i woud like for them to look, such as : arms, thighs, buttocks, calves, cankles, back fat, etc......BUT.......my spare tire would no longer exist (lol sounds like it would look funny, but this is supposed to be a wishful thinking question)....so......

IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE FREEBIE WHERE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK AT CHANGING IT, WHERE OR WHAT WOULD IT BE? (by "what" i mean maybe it would be a lifestyle change instead of a body part. some ppl love exercise but have trouble eating right and some ppl love drinking water but have a hard time keeping exercise up to par. maybe the freebie could be to always have 8 glasses of water a day).
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

Hmm, I don't know. I haven't put a lot of thought into it. I know I recently got back into an outfit I love that was a pretty big deal. And, I am really looking forward to getting back into my blue jean skirt. Both of those outfits will eventually get too big for me, but I still exciting anyway. Also, getting into single digit jeans will be a HUGE deal since I haven't been in the single digits since high school. Maybe that's my top NSV.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE FREEBIE WHERE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK AT CHANGING IT, WHERE OR WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Working out! I so dread it. I haven't found anything I love. I want to all the muscles and great looks that come from working out without the effort, lol. Well, you know, if that was my freebie.
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My top NSV target is to be able to wear anything I want a feel good in it. Whether it be jeans and a top, or breeches and a show shirt, or a bikini at the lake with all my wakeboard guys. Its ahard to be around girls that weigh 110 and hang around all my guys.... Unless I'm rocking a toned 140lb body. Then I know I won't car because I had it 3 years ago, well.... here I come!:bigsmile:
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wed QOTD: FREEBIE!

Thinner legs! That or getting rid of the twin skin/post c-section shelf overhang!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options

To be a quicker better runner!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Wed QOTD: FREEBIE!

Deff eating better and water. I love to run and exercise.
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE FREEBIE WHERE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK AT CHANGING IT, WHERE OR WHAT WOULD IT BE?

LOL! I want to automatically have a flat stomach so I don't have to do anymore ab workouts! I can still feel the soreness from sit-ups I did last week :grumble:

I would have said thinner arms too, but I actually like lifting weights! :bigsmile:
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wednesday QOTD: Freebie...

I would LOVE to get to the point where I love working out so much that if I missed a scheduled workout it would drive me crazy :tongue: I don't want to be addicted to anything, including working out, but I do know from past experience how enjoyable being in a a regular routine can be once it truly becomes a habit.
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options

my arms. i hate them and i'm seriously thinking nothing will ever fix them. :(
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options

ummm... taking a picture of myself and going WOW... I LOOK AMAZZZZZZZZZZZING! lol. I think will be around 128 lbs lol.
  • SiyaL8R
    Options
    I want to look hot at the staff holiday party and not be the "big girl" in the room. Anf next summer I want to wear a swimsuit I love, not just one that fits ok.