Sexy in Six ***Closed Group*** Week 4

Options

Replies

• SiyaL8R
    Options
    IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE FREEBIE WHERE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK AT CHANGING IT, WHERE OR WHAT WOULD IT BE?

My thighs. I have always had thunder thighs and I hate them. I can't wear shorts without them crawling up. Which makes playing soccer an awesome adventure each game.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD: What is your top NSV target?

I just wanna be happy with who I am. I want to look in the mirror and not criticize myself anymore.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE FREEBIE WHERE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK AT CHANGING IT, WHERE OR WHAT WOULD IT BE?

That would be my thighs. No matter how thin I get I always have bigger thighs. I would LOVE for them to not be bigger than the rest of me!
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Mine would be thighs, for sure, I have always had big legs and I'm a professional horse trainer, and though riding has made my legs longer over the years, genetics keeps them lumpy!!!
  • j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options

My freebie...I would want to be skinny! LOL I want to have the result of eating right and exercising without having to work at it. So I guess something related to that would be to have a higher metabolism
  • zaiikaa
    zaiikaa Posts: 112
    Options
    Wednesday:

Dang, thighs/legs are super popular! Same here.
  • almille
    Options
    Wednesday's QOTD

I would love to be free of desire and cravings for junk food. Its getting better because I love healthy food too, but I love the mouthfeel of chocolate, butter and sugar.
  • tjutrostina
    tjutrostina Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wed QOTD: IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE FREEBIE WHERE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK AT CHANGING IT, WHERE OR WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Definitely a flat tummy.......barely ever had one...always could grab some around the lower abs. HAhahahaha
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

j99li had it right when she said to be skinny!

I think the thing that bugs me most is my belly. I've never been flat, but after a baby things have just gotten flabbier. The belly is just a B**** to fix!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I agree with just being skinny!!!!! I don't know....My legs have always been big, so that or my arms.
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    definitely would want rid of my phantom pregnancy.......less than it was, but so far to go...!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Feeling revved up again after several days of a kind of lackadaisical (sp? lol) attitude. I was sorting through some fall clothes last night and came across two nice pairs of pants that I had bought on sale a couple of years ago to wear "when they will fit me". Well tada...they fit now! :drinker:

Hoping I can get some walking in over the next few days. I am having surgery on my wrist tomorrow morning for carpal tunnel syndrome. I won't be able to do anything too energetic for a little bit but I think my feet should still work since the scalpel will be nowhere near there :tongue: so here's hoping!
  • sakus32
    sakus32 Posts: 101
    Options
    IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE FREEBIE WHERE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK AT CHANGING IT, WHERE OR WHAT WOULD IT BE? (by "what" i mean maybe it would be a lifestyle change instead of a body part. some ppl love exercise but have trouble eating right and some ppl love drinking water but have a hard time keeping exercise up to par. maybe the freebie could be to always have 8 glasses of water a day).

If i could have one freebie, it would be to have a metabolism like my husbands . . . . . I love food and I love to EAT food, but my metabolism hates me and it doesn't take but a second for it to go into super hibernation. My hubby however, doesn't exercise, doesn't eat right most of the time, eats whatever he feels like, and struggles to maintain a 10lbs weight GAIN . . . . .
  • sakus32
    sakus32 Posts: 101
    Options
    Feeling revved up again after several days of a kind of lackadaisical (sp? lol) attitude. I was sorting through some fall clothes last night and came across two nice pairs of pants that I had bought on sale a couple of years ago to wear "when they will fit me". Well tada...they fit now! :drinker:

Congratulations on your success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Thursday QOTD: Ever since you started on your weight loss journey, what has been your biggest obstacle and how did you over come it

My biggest obstacle would definitely be school. Being in university aiming for a Math/CA degree takes a lot of time out of my day for studying and reading. During my first and second year, I was too busy spending time studying and hanging out with friends to notice what I was doing. Now, Im in 4th year and I try to be more conscious of what I do on a day to day basis. I now take time from Facebook and put that towards exercising, even if its just 20 min a day. Also, I try to make healthier choices for school lunches as I tend to buy things to eat.

Another difficulty is my bf haha. He has a fairly high metabolism and being 6'8, he can eat a lot more and not worry about the weight gain.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Thursday QOTD: Ever since you started on your weight loss journey, what has been your biggest obstacle and how did you over come it

My biggest obstacle has been saying, "the heck with it, it doesn't matter!" I get very tempted to do this from time to time. I feel like giving in and giving up. It is a constant battle for me and I am somewhat proud of myself for not giving up! lol

The way I am overcoming it by telling myself I will not settle for anything but the best I can be, which is not a big person.
  • persanta
    persanta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WEDNESDAY QOTD

The highest metabolism my body would allow - then I would not have to worry about me weight/shape again!

THURSDAY QOTD:

Ever since you started on your weight loss journey, what has been your biggest obstacle and how did you over come it

Drinking wine of an evening - I now enjoy a low fat hot chocolate and a small bar of white chocolate - Mmmmmm x
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Still over coming them every day, those nasty little things called EXCUSES!!!!

I try to talk my self out of them, get motivated, tell myself I'd rather be thinner, but they are always there, so easily giving you several ideas of how to get off track!!!
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    THURSDAY QOTD: BIGGEST STRUGGLE

i'd have to say the times when i have extra calories and want to use them with my favorite sweets (sometimes even after i've gulped down an ovaltine shake after a workout). the little devil on my shoulder says "go ahead. indulge. you deserve it. just eat til ur full." the angel says "alright now. don't go overboard. just have a bite or two. then walk away. you'll regret it when you step on the scale friday and notice you didn't lose any weight or you cheated urself outta losing more."

the angel usually wins....keyword "usually" lol

congrats to bella for fitting in 'new' old pants! i love that feeling!!!!
  • almille
    Options

Budget. Oh the wonderful healthy food I would eat if I could afford it! I'd have salmon and shrimp and fresh farmers' market produce coming out of my ears-
    But it gets tight and I eat pasta and beans and whatever's on sale :(. I just have to manage smaller portions and more boring meals.