Goal Weight!! With Pics

Options

Replies

• princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOTTT congrats congrats!! You hard work is so inspiring, put me to tears! congrats again gurl!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic girlfriend! We are basically in the same situation. I started at 241, just hit 223 this morning. You are motivating me to keep going. 145 is my goal .. you got there, I'm going to be following behind!! Well done!!
  • InKorea
    InKorea Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow congratulations! You look great :)
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so great! Congrats on all your hard work, and sticking with it!!!
  • Mski02
    Mski02 Posts: 28
    Options
    wow! you really do look brilliant! such an amazing transformation..... congrats!:happy:
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • IrisGarcia86
    IrisGarcia86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is amazing...you are beautiful! You have inspired me for today!!! :)
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! congrats on your transformation!
  • jbrautigam24
    jbrautigam24 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That is SOOO awesome! Great job!!!! I bet it is the best feeling in the entire world! Can't wait to feel that myself!
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! there are times when I feel I won't reach my goal and I just want to stop everything...but just reading this post, my hopes are back! thanks for sharing!:happy:
  • TanyaDelAngel
    TanyaDelAngel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    congratulations you look amazing!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Excellent - you look terrific!
  • lae1227
    lae1227 Posts: 30
    Options
    WOW!!! Absolutely amazing! Such an inspiration!:glasses:
  • sgibney78
    Options
    Way to go girl, Great job! I think you bring up a great point. I’ve recently started to realize that the scale may not be my friend. I’ve been contemplating only doing a monthly weight in and I think this confirms it. My problem is when I see weight loss (treat myself with food. When I don’t see weight loss I feel cheated and you guessed it ..treat myself with food. I think I just need to stay away from the scale for a while and see if that makes a difference. Again, great job and thanks for sharing!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Way to go! And you look so much more radiant. Great job!
  • Anniegran
    Anniegran Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to everyone on here. Such a fantastic job and you look so good for it. Well done!
  • pjmcga01
    Options
    Great job!! Congrats!!!
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, how did you do that so fast??? Congratulations to you!!!!
  • bekihughes
    Options
    WOW! You don't even look like the same person! Congrats! You are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!