Options
15678911»

Replies

• DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    Completely amazing! Congratulations!
  • stephiejones
    Options
    AMAZING, and your reward was an awsome thing! Congratulations on all your hard work! You should be really really proud of yourself. Very inspirational!
  • Roofieh
    Options
    Wow! Look how many people responded to you. Soar sister soar! You look completely different. You must feel so healthy. You really need to repost with a story. Tell us what gave you the determination. We all know what foods to eat to lose weight but something needs to click in our heads to get on track and stay focused and we all wish there was a pill to do that but there isn't. So.............it really helps to hear how someone like yourself get to that "place'.
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am quite sure I will get hateful comments after my post but I don't care:

I am very happy for your weight loss but I seem to be the only one to think you might have lost a little bit too much :frown: Yes,people change in their appearance and lots of times don't look like themselves nomore but in your case I feel like you look way to skinny in your face,almost sick. I even showed ur picture to my husband and he agrees. I am not hating. I am worried. Worried about you having an eating disorder from all this weight loss. Please be careful,ok?
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! What an accomplishment! :)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    OMGOSH you look amazing!!!! Like a total different person, congrats on your journey and accomplishments!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :blushing: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • dryvonnesmith
    dryvonnesmith Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You have reinvented yourself. May health and wellness remain yours, forevers. Warmly, dr. S.
  • reese1218
    reese1218 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is completly amazing!!! SUCH an inspiration! You look incredible, and best of all you look HAPPY! And I love that you celebrated by going for a run :) Hopefully I can get there some day :) Congratulations!!!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    WOW! You don't even look like the same person! Congrats! You are an inspiration!

Bump!
  • Melissag1984
    Melissag1984 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!! Congrats!! :)
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic! You are an inspiration to me...and you did this in under a year! It gives me hope. Thank you!

this. I have the same goal!!!! inspiring
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look like a totally different person (are you sure that is the same person because I would be second-guessing if you hadn't told us). You look AMAZING!!! Congrats on hitting your goal weight!!!:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • KurtNilsen
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, I take my hat off to you, well done!
  • CapeCodMommy
    Options
    O M G I agree you look totally different and so very happy!!! WOW You did it girlfriend WOW
  • whereitscat
    Options
    Great work! You look so much happier now!
  • razorspells
    Options
    Awesome weight loss! Congratulations! Wow! :smile:
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Are you sure its the same person! Lol! Just kidding!
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wonderful loss and finding the new you!! Stay strong and live healthy! : ) Lynne
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!