Diamonds Town Hall Meeting Week 4

Options
124»

Replies

• kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I tried to try Zumba, but that didn't work out too well. It took me a while to find the place and then I found out they changed the price :grumble: . Let's see, well, since starting MFP, I have tried couscous and now have to say that I absolutely love it! I've also tried hummus... not too crazy about that.
  • Crooks0204
    Options
    I have tried most pills known to man!!
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options

Me too!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I changed my profile to what it is because I'm a Libra and am trying to find balance with life (family, friends, work, food, exercise). :flowerforyou:
    Awe, that's nice! I changed mine to an insirational one too..."The Little Black Dress" worn by a sexy hot blonde (Marilyn Monroe).:bigsmile:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    QOTD Wednesday the 14th :bigsmile:

What is the craziest thing you ever did to lose weight?

PhenPhen and an ED when I was a teenager... and I was only like 145 lbs, and I dropped to under 100. Stupid, and unnecessary.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options

Me too!!

Me three!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    can't see the picture at work so i forgot what I was supposedto change my icon to!
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    OK so I found a pic of me from 2 years ago - the only difference from then and now is I am 55 pounds heavier and my hair is longer and curly -
  • emi_esp
    Options
    I have to say I haven't really done anything crazy to lose weight. There have been times when I binged and ate too much and wanted to puke but couldn't bring myself to physically or psychologically :/
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    Something crazy to lose weight? I don't recall doing anything crazy. I did do the Zone Diet in the past and it really worked, but I of course gained weight after that. I've considered having another kid because with each of my three pregnancies I always ended up weighing less after than I did when I got pregnant nine months before!!!! But then I come to my senses REAL QUICK when one of the kids starts whining or asking me for something. LOL
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on had no internet and just had shoulder surgery this past monday but am back now. hope everyone is doing great!!