I cried at the store today

Options

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome.. I have the same exact thing happening right now.. I wore 20's which should have been 22's but could not bring myself to buy them.. That was in MAY .. This morning I tried on a pair of 14's they were a little tight but I could zip them button them and they were on.. YAY for us.. This is great !! Congrats

yeah, I am picking up a pair of 14s tomorrow too! Perhaps even 12s for later this fall!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    awww now I am crying again! I am always amazed at the support this site provides.
  • hazieo
    hazieo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's lovely, well done you!!!
  • Berta53
    Options
    Well done what an inspirational story! xx
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    love this!!! made me tear up!! good for you!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. . . You look great. . . That had to be a sensational feeling. . Whooo hooo~!
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    All of the above.... its things like this.. and the congrats.. and support shown.... that gets me.. :)

Well done.... :)
  • surfinbernard
    Options
    Wow what a lovely story! Nothing you could eat would feel anywhere near that good (with apologies to Kate Moss!) Well done you!! xx
  • u04kmm5
    u04kmm5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What a lovely story - I am so happy for you! Well done!!
  • craftydeb
    craftydeb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome.. I have the same exact thing happening right now.. I wore 20's which should have been 22's but could not bring myself to buy them.. That was in MAY .. This morning I tried on a pair of 14's they were a little tight but I could zip them button them and they were on.. YAY for us.. This is great !! Congrats

yeah, I am picking up a pair of 14s tomorrow too! Perhaps even 12s for later this fall!

I did the exact same thing at Sears, going from a snug 22 to a 16 from Jan till Apr, and now I can put them on w/o unzipping them......i's been at least 15 years since I wore 16's without the W for plus size...I guess I'll have to hit the thrift stores too, until I reach my goal...Congrats!
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    well done darling !!! what a great person to say it to aswell.. the perfect person!

youve done yourself so proud... im proud of you too!! keep up the great work x
  • wedjul05
    Options
    What a wonderful story! Go you and well done. It's those kind of momentus days that keep us going and it reminds us of why we are doing this journey.

I did this with skinny jeans at the start of this year. I tried them on thinking 'these will never look right on me'. They were fab and I should have been wearing them years ago and esp since I started to lose weight. I was jumping up and down in the shop, dying to tell someone.

Keep up the good work.
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    Amazing amazing amazing! You look wonderful, what an inspiration. Keep it up!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    This site is wonderful !!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GIRL !! Let's get to size 12 together !!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options

I did the exact same thing at Sears, going from a snug 22 to a 16 from Jan till Apr, and now I can put them on w/o unzipping them......i's been at least 15 years since I wore 16's without the W for plus size...I guess I'll have to hit the thrift stores too, until I reach my goal...Congrats!
  • aimeerowe91
    Options
    Congratulations! That's fantastic. Great to see that all your hard work has paid off!
  • 3108gt
    3108gt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wtg girl, keep it up - you look fab x
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Good for you...and bless the shop assistant for being so wonderfully...human.
    :smile:
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow what a lovely story! Nothing you could eat would feel anywhere near that good (with apologies to Kate Moss!) Well done you!! xx

OMG - this is so true! Because it'll last longer than the quick gradification of food, right? LOL - Way to go - nice NSV moment!! I completely understand as I just had a similar moment myself, trying on some size 10 jeans my friend gave me to get me thru the next size... coming from pushing size 16, it was huge when I got those on!! Don't ya just wanna jump up and down and tell everybody, ha ha!! Fabulous job - keep up the hard work!!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Whooo hoooooooooooo!!! Well done you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!