I cried at the store today

Options

Replies

• Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Girl you look hot. Keep up the good work.
  • Betsybeee
    Betsybeee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! thanks for sharing!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    I love a happy story. Congrats!
  • Lillyzar
    Lillyzar Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful! how awesome to share that experience with someone who knows exactly how you feel and how hard you've worked
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Looking great girl and congrats! It is amazing what one little pair of jeans can do to our outlook and our self-esteem. Keep it up! That is great!

I remember when I lost weight and lost 40lbs years ago how I had never been a size 12 in my adult life and got down to those jeans. I am now a size 18-20 and am striving for that goal of smoothly putting on smaller size of jeans.

Inspirational!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    This made me smile. :smile:

Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    What a great story. Very touching. So happy for you, reading this story made my day. Oh, by the way, is that a Charger jersey? If so, you rock!!!!:blushing:
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.

And I would take that for a compliment for sure! As a mother of three boys myself, I take them were I can get them!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling - I almost cried when I got to my first goal of a 10 lb. loss. It took me so frigging long to get there!!! Congrats to you and your success!
  • jernigan51
    Options
    That's fantastic, good for you! Keep up the hard work girl!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    What a great story. Very touching. So happy for you, reading this story made my day. Oh, by the way, is that a Charger jersey? If so, you rock!!!!:blushing:

yes it is! I am the loudest Chargers fan in Ohio!!! (goes with my Chargers tattoo on my ankle!
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    incredible job!!! just had an nsv of my own about jeans and how they fit and getting myself into them, and it's such an amazing feeling! You look great. Good job.
  • Debs1971
    Options
    Fantastic! :smile: you need to change your name 'CanjustCan' would be just about right! :drinker:
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! You must be so proud of yourself. :-)
    You look fantastic
  • sweets2001
    Options
    That's wonderful! Keep up the great work!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is great!!! I know how it feels to put something on and it fits like it should or its too big!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Get it girl!!! Congrats and you look amazing... Very inspiring, keep up the excellent work! :)
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    That is the best news today! Congrats and I do know how good it feels to fit into a 16. I can rock them myself now. I started out in a size 22W last year. It is a hard journey but one that can be conquered. Keep making the right choices and watch it add up to the success that you desire. Thanks for sharing your story and I am so glad that the sales lady was there to encourage you too. Rock on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!