30 Day Shred Challenge?

Options

Replies

• RMonzingo
    Options
    Day2 is done! And surprisingly, I feel like I did better than yesterday! Made my husband do it this morning, who is buff (unlike myself), and he was sweating and breathing heavy - which for some reason made me feel better about the workout as a whole. lol.

2 down, 28 to go!

Who already did their 'Day 2' today???
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    I just ordered mine yesterday !! Can't wait to start
  • jellybean82
    jellybean82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? I started on September 6th but haven't done it in the past two days; I need to get my butt in gear again!
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    If you are referring to the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels you can purchase it at your local Wal-Mart for a real inexpensive price or if you have On Demand you can get it for free. I plan on starting tomorrow and cannot wait. I have had it for over a year now and tried it for 2 days and gave up. Now that I am 30 pounds lighter I plan on sticking to it this time.
  • ecbutter
    Options
    Yes, I would love to. I just got confirmation that my video is being delivered today!
  • wheeler05
    wheeler05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS on Monday so day 3 for me today. I have to do 30 days straight, 10 days on L1 10days on L2 and 10 days on L3.
  • SherriSz
    SherriSz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started last night, so Day 1 done for me - will do Day 2 when I get home this evening. I too want to make to level 3 as I did not enjoy level 2 either.
  • beefcake30
    Options
    I started to 30 DS today. Level 1 day 1, not so bad. We'll see how I feel in the morning. I have heard people have such great results with the 30ds with add cardio. So I may try a walk in a little while if it is not too hot.
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS at the beginning of the month then the holiday weekend came..then i was busy :grumble: ..well it's time for me to get back on it! I'm starting tomorrow! I took before pics and measurements, cant to see some results and hopefully break this plateau!

anyone can add me so we can kick each other's butt if we don't do it..err i mean support each other over the next 30 days! :happy:
  • 1Y2ABM
    Options
    amazon.com or target
  • 1Y2ABM
    Options
    I will join you! I ready to lose weight.
  • tracybuck71
    tracybuck71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    what is 30 day shred? sounds interesting :)
  • K3llyhunt
    K3llyhunt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started today level 1. I will be honest I felt like i was going to die. Cant wait for day 2!
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    im in...im starting tonight hopefully ill stick to it this time around
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am starting level 1 today! They are actually on demand if you have ATT Uverse but I will also be purchasing the DVD soon. Does anyone know how many days you go at each level?

Thanks! I was looking for a thread like this so I could see what progress people are making on it! :)
  • vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey could anyone tell me where to purchase Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred DVD

I got mine last night at walmart for $9.99 I also got the one for beginners as well......now to find time to fit it all in......need help on that one....
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS and only got through 2 days, my thighs were killing me!! I couldnt even go up or down the stairs without wanting to cry! LOL

Any suggestions to help me push through the first few days?! Any help would be awesome!!
    Thanks!
  • vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    what is 30 day shred? sounds interesting :)

its a work out dvd by jillian micheals from biggest loser ,,,, you can get it at wal-mart for $9.99 got mine last night just have not started it yet trying to find time and energy.......
  • runninggirl262
    runninggirl262 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Two days in and my thighs hurt as well.
    This is tougher than my runs on the treadmill.
    I really want to try 30 days straight.
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am starting level 1 today! They are actually on demand if you have ATT Uverse but I will also be purchasing the DVD soon. Does anyone know how many days you go at each level?

Thanks! I was looking for a thread like this so I could see what progress people are making on it! :)

you do 10 days of each level... level 1=10
    level 2=10
    level 3=10
    total 30 days to a new you : )