• goshagirl
    goshagirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to join?

I say its never too late!! Start now =)
  • talia25
    talia25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Did L2D2 last night after I got home late, it was about 10pm! Decided to do a sneaky jump on the scales this morning, and was freaked out as it says Ive put on nearly 2kgs since starting, WTF!! I got off and on like 4 timesand kept giving me same reading, so I took my measurements and not much change there, only 1cm off my waist. Hopefully, by the end will have better results, although I do feel a lot fitter and not as out of breath by the end so I guess Ill just focus on that positive :-)
  • jellybean82
    jellybean82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I didn't Shred yesterday, I was sick in bed with the flu. I am feeling better today but I don't think I can handle all the jumping jacks etc; I just might go on the treadmill for a little while, something with a little less impact.

Hopefully I'll be back my old self tomorrow.

Sounds like everyone is doing great; keep it up! I'll be back as soon as I can!!!
  • sheilapierro
    sheilapierro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 Day Shed and did my 2nd day last night. Only on Level 1, and hope to stick with that for 1 week, then move to Level 2.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 completed yesterday, hoping I will have enough energy to do day 6 today
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    Completed D7 L1 today. Forgot to check in yesterday but still did the shred! I'm bummed because my right knee is clicking a bit. I just hope it doesn't turn into pain. I want to finish this! My weight has stayed the same (after losing 2 lb, I gained it back) but I'll take measurements once I finish D10 and hopefully see a difference. I'm still doing the beginner push ups but have moved on to the advanced sit ups and having a much easier time with the reverse crunches. Has anyone noticed Natalie stops doing the lunges when the camera pans to Anita? Cracks me up!!! Even they need to take a break. Makes me feel better about pushing through!!!
    Keep shredding! :happy:
  • init2winit46
    init2winit46 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just stared yesterday on level one day 1 and it was intense my legs are sore, but I guess that means that the work out was good. I can't wait today to start on day 2. I plan to continue this for a healthier lifestyle and a sexier me :bigsmile:
  • getfitnfab
    Options
    Yea, managed to do level 1 day 6 after a 3 day break
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    day 7 lvl 1 completed!!!!
  • ReggaeNurse
    Options
    Day 6, Level 1 is complete! So glad to say that. It's not getting easier, but I'm definitely getting stronger. I'm controlling my breathing a lot better, and I'm able to do most of the moves in completion without taking a break. Level 2 makes me nervous, but I'm looking forward to it...I think. Good luck to rest of you, my fellow shredders!
  • getfitnfab
    Options
    Just completed week 1 day 7
  • runninggirl262
    runninggirl262 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9 done- Cant do push ups yet.
  • TipMcE
    Options
    L1 D8 done. Can't do the push ups either. I actually tried but my shoes just slid along the carpet and I wound up flat on my belly... no traction! Feeling much stronger and having more control. Keep it up shredders!!
  • jellybean82
    jellybean82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just did my first day of level two! Pretty intense!

I found it went by a lot quicker than level one. I think I'm going to like this level more than level one, of course I was getting pretty bored with level one and I think I just needed a change. I'm not too good at the pendulum exercises in the second circuit. I can totally feel the ab exercises this round, whereas in level one my legs really felt it.

I had to stop and take a few breaks and watch to make sure I was doing the moves right, lots of planks in this level! Lots of jumping too, I was afraid Jillian's boobs were going to fall out of her shirt the entire time.
  • duramater27
    duramater27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D7. AND *Ta-Da*!!! I did 6 real push ups!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D9 and I did ELEVEN pushups!! I could only do two on the first day. I feel frickin' awesome!

My arms are also toning up and I can see a shadow made by muscle when I flex in front of the mirror ;)

I've also noticed I've got way more endurance. I didnt poop out during the cardio at all. Except to flex my calves during the jump robe ones. I must be doing them wrong because they sure kill my calves.

I can't wait for level 2.
  • stef_3
    stef_3 Posts: 173
    Options
    I'm on day 10 (all in a row.) I really like it. The scale hasn't moved as much as I would like, but the inches are coming off and I'm slowly getting back into my pre-baby clothes.
  • TipMcE
    Options
    Just did L1 D9 today. Looking forward to finishing level 1 and moving on!
  • goshagirl
    goshagirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i guess I got started late. I am on Day 4 /L1 my legs were sore the 1st few days. Cardio is what exhausts me. Kinda bored with the same everyday... I will do "real" real push ups this time, or as many as I can. Ready for RESULTS!!
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Not being able to do this after surgery is killing me! I know I wouldn't make it through at all right now, as I'm really weak, but I feel like I'm slacking off x.x