Options
124»

Replies

• weight = 228
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Hello:

I'm gonna be a pygmy. Today I weigh 205

Everyone please welcome stevemillar. If you have not already, please be sure to "friend" him so that we can all give encouragement and support to one another!!

Feel free to ask any questions either here on this thread, or message me..... everyone is very helpful!!

WELCOME !!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I still need yesteray's weigh-in from cath, but this is what i have for scores for last week.........

SweetToothMelissa - 55
    amazing_grace - 52.6
    walkingingrace - 52.2
    jmanthei - 49.2
    Xtine - 43
    cath - 42
    sbrown - 37.7

Xtine lost 3 pounds this week!! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
    sbrown lost 2.7 pounds this week!! You ladies are AWESOME!! :drinker:

NOTE: I'm not sure why Gary does not have the new Week 4 challenges on the blog yet - for those of you wanting to get started - just repeat the week 3 challenges for now - I will make sure you get credit for doing the challenges (if they are different) once he does get them posted.

@stevemillar - there is a section on the blog that has video clips from you tube for any exercises that you are unsure of what they are. They are along the left hand side at the very bottom - called SEPTEMBER EXERCISE VIDEO LINKS.
    Let me know if you have any questions or are unable to find the videos.

www.mfpchallenges.blogspot.com
  • cath1717
    Options
    Hi Amazing!

Can we have a fresh new thread for week 4???

• amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Here is the new thread for week 4......... please meet us over "there" :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/346716-september-challenge-week-4-team-amazing-grace-closed-grou