Any 5'2 ladies ?? I need motivation !!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• cyrstephaniec
    cyrstephaniec Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5'2" here also! I started at 221 on Feb. 14, 2012. Today I weigh 137! 84 pounds in just under 9 months!!!!
    My first goal is 130, but I have a goal range of 110-130, I think I'll get closer to 115-120.

Edited to add- I have had 3 c-sections! 2003, 2006 and 2009.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I noticed I did respond to this thread a while back.

I am now 136 and 5'2 and 43 years old. Looking to get down to 120.
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 my starting weight was 252 (YUCK) My CW is 232, I would love to be 150ish!
  • kayla1125
    Options
    I am 5 2 and when I started to do something about my weight problem before I even came across this site I was at 240 lbs and am now at 187 lbs. I want to be down to 140 or 135 and will not stop until I reach that goal. Feel free to add me.
  • staceyhuff
    Options
    I am 5'2 and I have no children so I cannot even use that as an excuse for my weight gain. As it turns out I was in a bad relationship that made me unhappy and therefore I turned to food. I got out of that relationship and I am just now starting to see the affects it had on not only my mental state but my physical as well. I decided a few short weeks ago that I would focus on myself and turn over a new leaf as the saying goes. I am 5'2 as mentioned before and that is too small of a frame to hold the weight I gained so I am to searching for motivation. I live with roomates and they arent much for the deiting thing so I too need a different motivation base.

starting weight.....175 sadface
    end weight.......yet to be determined
    goal weight.........120 ish/ (to be healthy I am unsure of the healthy weight for my height)
  • munchlaxx
    munchlaxx Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I don't have any recent full body pictures, so I can't provide those sort of before/afters....but I have this. Hope it helps!

35ir7yb.jpg
    EDIT: I started my journey at 167lbs, but didn't feel up to taking a "before" photo until late July.

I am a mommy of one, so I am really happy I am finally losing the pouch on my lower stomach. It's been 6 years! I started my new healthy lifestyle in late June / early July. I primarily lift heavy (as of recent), but I also get about an hour of high intensity cardio in about 3-4 times a week. Not sure what to say about my diet. It's constantly a work in progress. LOL - I do focus on hitting my protein everyday though. I think I have my settings at 35/45/20 ... I usually go over on my fat grams, but it hasn't seemed to hurt me much! I have my protein at 45% (135g) just to be sure I eat enough to at least get in the red. I am a big chocolate freak (I often feel as if chocolate runs through my veins)...I work my macros around to be sure I can fulfill my chocolate cravings without too much guilt! ;)

P.S. I didn't have a c-section. I did gain about 70lbs during my pregnancy, so it still messed up my tummy bad. I got stretch marks all across the front...but I never thought my stomach would ever look like what it does currently. I don't mind the stretch marks as much now, since they flattened out too !
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2 and weigh 112 lbs and i want to be around 90 lbs
    I hope you're doing this under medical guidance, that seems incredibly THIN 40kg for someone my height is STUPID I just had to say that.
    Edit: on looking at ideal height and weight, to carry a body weight of 40kg (90lbs) you need to be around 142cm tall.
  • dairyqueen81
    Options
    Hi,

I am 5'2, well technically I think I am 5'1.5, but I'm claiming that extra half an inch!

I started out at 74kg and my first goal is 60kg which will put me into (just) the healthy weight range. After that I will make a new goal.

I hate exercise and love to over eat and my husband is a body builder so we are like chalk and cheese! But, I'm finally motivated to lose the weight before I get too much older.
  • cdiveduck
    cdiveduck Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    [img][/img]8163957372_f4e153e5f5.jpg
    before/11/2012 by cdiveduck, on Flickr

This is me kinda in the middle of my weight loss and then today. I have gained about 3-4 pounds of muscle doing crossfit. I think I was about 133 then and about 127 now.
  • AlaskaLady07
    Options
    i"m 5'2 and need some motivation:) I'm New to myfitnesspal, just started today. Looking forward to loosing the weight and gaining back my strength :D
  • tnichol4
    tnichol4 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3 and started at 248 and in 13 months am down to 171, you can do it!! :laugh:
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Raising hand :laugh:
    I am 5'2
    I would love to weigh 125-135
    Current weight is 165
    Please add me if you wish, so need all the motivation -
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump for later
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!