Who's with me 30 Day challange

Options

Replies

• odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I hate to butt in but what dvd is this group referring to? Everyone seems to be having good results...just interested. Thanks :)

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to do it Friday. I completed day 11 Saturday night. I have decided I am going to do 15 days of each level which should take me to the end of October. Than I plan on taking a two week break(sorta) thru the hunting season. Than I am going to start either 6Pack6weeks or killer buns/thighs.
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was going to do it today.. however visitors didn't leave till 10pm! I know that I should do it in the morning but I'm so not a morning person. ughhhh! I know it's my fault... no excuse. Tomorrow.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    this weekend i didn't get to do my 30 day shred :frown: ..Saturday we went to a birthday party and yesterday i had to clean up some and then hubby watch football..i know no excuse in about an hour i will be doing it after i get the boys off to school..
  • knt32
    knt32 Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm in! I was doing so great for a couple of months, then FELL of f the wagon this past month!!! This is exactly what I need!!! I already have the video & I will knock out Day 1 & post pics :embarassed: when I get home later. Thanks for starting this group, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's amazing pics in 30 days!!
  • thamre
    Options
    did D12L1 last night. (doing 15 days of each level)
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    just did D11L2:yawn:
  • knt32
    Options
    how do you post pics?
  • knt32
    Options
    i uploaded pics into an album on photobucket, but have no idea what to do next...
  • knt32
    Options
    ok, this is going to take some trial & error...please forgive all my posts
  • knt32
    Options
    uggg...there has to be an easier way
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    use the IMG code off of photo-bucket and make sure the [IMG/] is lower case to [img/], you will have to adjust it :)) and if it's still to big, re-size it to 640xwhatever default number it gives you, i think mine was 280. hope this helps
  • knt32
    Options
    yuck023-1-3.jpg
  • knt32
    Options
    use the IMG code off of photo-bucket and make sure the [IMG/] is lower case to [img/], you will have to adjust it :)) and if it's still to big, re-size it to 640xwhatever default number it gives you, i think mine was 280. hope this helps

THANK YOU!!! That was painful!
  • knt32
    Options
    D1L1 done!
    I've started 30DS before but never got past L1. I forgot how awkward you are the first couple of days!!!
    My legs are going to be sore tomorrow, then like jelly after I complete day 2.
  • cocolo89
    Options
    I'm in! I was doing so great for a couple of months, then FELL of f the wagon this past month!!! This is exactly what I need!!! I already have the video & I will knock out Day 1 & post pics :embarassed: when I get home later. Thanks for starting this group, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's amazing pics in 30 days!!

i know how that is. i started before but didn't get past day 8. thrilled to see that i'm almost halfway there... hope i stick to it, i'm already losing motivation..,, LOL I haven't done it today, my abs are sore from working them out at the gym yesterday :-o, but i WILL do it, no matter now late it gets.
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    UGGG I'm scared for tonight's workout. I had been using 1 lb weights since that's all I had so I went on my lunch today to get 3 lb weights. They didn't have any, so I picked up 5 lbs. I'll be lucky to move my arms tomorrow.
  • cocolo89
    Options
    UGGG I'm scared for tonight's workout. I had been using 1 lb weights since that's all I had so I went on my lunch today to get 3 lb weights. They didn't have any, so I picked up 5 lbs. I'll be lucky to move my arms tomorrow.

i usually switch on and off between 3 and 5lbs weights. i found it harder to use 5lb weights in level 1 so i mainly used 3lbs, but level 2 seems easier in the "strength training" so i am able to push through with 5lbs weights, Good luck, P.s. your arms will be sore if you've never done it with the 5ls weights before. LOL
  • thamre
    Options
    D13L1 done :happy:
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    L1d4 completed.