Who's with me 30 Day challange

Options

Replies

• cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    oh wow... level2day2 done! i thought i would not be able to do it, but behold i completed at 1130pm. blahh will def get a head start tomorrow! no more slacking!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    p.s. is anyone else finding level 2 easier than 1? hmm just my opinion
  • knt32
    knt32 Posts: 61
    Options
    D2L1 done! Can't belive I woke up super early to workout...this is exactly why I need groups like this...totally holds me accountable :wink:
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Not yet (first day of level two completed today), it's the way all the cardio is tied in with strength (damn planks!!!!) My arms are ZONKED!
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    UGGG I'm scared for tonight's workout. I had been using 1 lb weights since that's all I had so I went on my lunch today to get 3 lb weights. They didn't have any, so I picked up 5 lbs. I'll be lucky to move my arms tomorrow.

i usually switch on and off between 3 and 5lbs weights. i found it harder to use 5lb weights in level 1 so i mainly used 3lbs, but level 2 seems easier in the "strength training" so i am able to push through with 5lbs weights, Good luck, P.s. your arms will be sore if you've never done it with the 5ls weights before. LOL

Thankfully I was able to find some 3lb weights last night before I worked out. I was dying with those so I know I wouldn't have managed with the 5 lb weights. LOL :) Not too terribly sore this morning though so at least I can move.
  • cocolo89
    Options
    L2D3 !! i'm a thrilled my daughter decided to take her morning nap! now i can have some "me" time :))
  • cocolo89
    Options
    D2L1 done! Can't belive I woke up super early to workout...this is exactly why I need groups like this...totally holds me accountable :wink:

i know right?! if i don't do the shred i feel like i'm letting myself down and it makes me feel like i'm cheating when i see everyone else does it. i'm glad we have a hand full of people in this group! the bigger the group, the more motivation :))
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    D14L1 done tonight. One more day and then moving on to level 2.
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options

i know right?! if i don't do the shred i feel like i'm letting myself down and it makes me feel like i'm cheating when i see everyone else does it. i'm glad we have a hand full of people in this group! the bigger the group, the more motivation :))

Totally holds me accountable! I wanted to skip today cause I just wasn't motivated,. I logged on and saw everyone posting and got up my lazy butt, went for a walk and finished LEVEL 1 DAY 5 at 10:30pm. ( I still find it hard to do the butt kicks, and the leg squats with should lifts,.. I impovise on those moves with some from level 2... yes I looked ahead!) :) Thanks again for the encouragement!!!!
  • TGATSON25
    Options
    I would love to be apart of this it gives me something to work towards!! I am on board:flowerforyou:
  • odessablondie
    Options
    L1 D5 completed last night. D6 tonight. I can't believe I've done it 5 days in a row. I think because it's so short and moves so quickly it makes it doable. I also did 20 mins of elliptical last night but should NOT have done it before the workout. LOL My legs were killing me. I still have a hard time with the jumprope move. Calves burn soooooo bad.
  • thamre
    Options
    WTG to everyone who has been sticking with it. I think this is an excellent workout and I might actually see results this time around. I am not just doing Shred. I am walking or running 4-5 miles when I can (at least 4/5 days a week) and just this week I started doing the daily mini challenges that are posted by dragon440. They are awesome. Good luck to all!
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good morning.. I woke up today and the first thing I did was complete LEVEL 1 DAY 6. Just to say, I found it harder to do in the morning. Might be cause my bones are all stiff from sleep. butt kicks I was able to do a little,. the Jump rope not yet I can only last a few seconds. My goal for week as I posted on another topic is to go to sleep before 10:30 pm and wake up early to complete JM. Wish me luck,. and good luck to all those beginning!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    hello my shredding friends, day4level2 completed. Get your groove on for those of you who have not done it yet ;))
  • thamre
    Options
    Day 15/Level 1 done...now on to level 2 tomorrow.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    haven't been able to do it yesterday or today..we are switching two rooms out..we have stuff all over the house right now ..you can't walk in here..lol hopefully in a day or so we will have everything done!! plus hubby unplugged the tv from everything we upgraded our tv..new one will be here tomorrow..
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I tried that my cd player did not work on my labtop either but we baught a new dvd player and got it all set up lastnight YAY SOOOOO excited to get in shape now. Sad I was the one who started this and im the last to do it
    Ok so my DVD player is not working so I have to wait a few more days till we get a new one

Play it on your computer?!

I'm 8 days in but my challenge thread is pretty quiet. Count me in (pictures coming, later, when I get bored enough to commit to uploading them :-D )
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    YAY keep up the good work
    L1d4 completed.
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    Your doing great once you start its hard to stop but rember if you do stop its that much harder to get at it agin
  • odessablondie
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 done. Those darn jump ropes still kill me. Although the push ups are getting easier. Still doing them the girly way... not sure I'll ever be able to do a real one. :) I have ZERO upper body strength. I've been doing elliptical forever so it surprised me when I could barely walk after the first couple days. LOL :)