200+ Hot For Halloween!

Options

Replies

• crystalAN85
    crystalAN85 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Victoria- LOL! I love you! My FB pic is the same as here. You can probably find me the fastest using the link www.facebook.com/crystalAN85. If I get home before ya track me down, I'll find you. :wink:

Anyone else can feel to find me as well!

Rikki- Yea, our local station is 93x, so maybe it's coincidence that ours is called XFest too. Try not to be too discouraged by the gain... Weight loss is a journey and we're all on board with you. *hugs*

Kendall- I will stalk you when I get home. :happy: That white rabbit costume is priceless! :laugh: I love it! And your friendly reminder was a good one. Sometimes we forget that beating ourselves up isn't the way to go.
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! Just checking in...Having one of those I'm fat and ugly days...hope it goes away soon...I want to look and be HOTT<SEXY< BEAUTIFUL...

hmmmm maybe one day
  • kmturtle3
    Options
    I seriously, seriously cannot believe the speed at which this thread is moving. Eek.

Kendal, Lexi is friggin' adorable! What a preciuos face! And I'm with you and Rikki, my last weigh in was 164, this morning I was 167.7. Urgh. I'm sure I'm still working of some sodium, plus pre-TOM bloat, yada yada yada, but DUDE, I. HATE. IT. I mostly hate that I have myself (and beer) to blame for it. Oh and the soup recipe looks delicious!

Victoria, I somehow missed that you completed your trail race. I actually went back and tried to find where you posted about it, but came up empty-handed. So I just wanted to say that I hope you had fun, and that I think you are amazing and have always been an inspiration to me. Thanks for making me know that running long distances is an achievable goal.

jessikerlaine, OMG THAT'S A GINORMOUS LOSS! Way to go woman!

Pam, it seems like it wasn't long ago that you were starting Run Your Butt Off! That's fantastic that you are coming up on the end of it and approaching the 30 minute mark. Don't you just feel amazing and impressed by what your body can do? How did the run go? I only ran on Tuesday last week, and I think that actually helped my 10.3 miles on Saturday, because my legs were so well rested.

Rikki, I'm not very good with "tough love," but I'm gonna try it. Because I see you struggling. I see you getting frustrated and choosing to forfeit. Girl, you gotta want this. Not 60% of the time, not 80% of the time. If you want to see results, you WILL HAVE TO BUST YOUR @SS. When I started, I was only capable of about 20 minutes of exercise in the course of a day. So in turn, I only ate about 1400 calories a day, because I was only burning about 200. It sucked. It was so freaking hard and frustrating. I was hungry a lot. And as the weight has come off, I have had to evolve. I have to work out harder and for longer now to get the same calorie burn that I used to. (um yeah, I used to burn like 500 calories doing P90X chest/back, yesterday I burned like 250). If I have a single day of overeating or too much sodium, my scale freaks out. So its still hard. I still have to make sacrifices. There's nothing easy or necessarily "fun" about this. We are here for you! I think you need to focus more on you and less on others. Be honest with yourself, with your exercise and your diary, and you'll figure this out. (I hope that this comes off the way I want it to... that I care about you and want to see you succeed/be happy! HUGS!)

Crystal, I am super sorry to hear about your dog situation. Thoughts are with you and I hope you are doing okay!

Hailie, you are adorable and I love having you on this thread. :heart:

Kristina, I mostly just want to say thank you for managing the madness of keeping track of all of us. It really has gotten crazy this challenge, and you are incredible for keeping up with everyone. Yay for you! When are you starting Insanity back up?

Hosanna, look at you bein' all bad@ss and powering through to finish day 1 of C25K! Way to go woman! And exes suck. I have never been a girl to keep in touch with them. It just seems weird. Like "oh hey we're friends now but you've seen me naked, so... ... ..." Awkward. I'm glad you told him to eff off.:laugh:

Rachel, I am always so surprised when I look at nutritional info for fast food places/eating out. It seems like they would have to try to get that many calories into something. Way to go taking those small steps towards a healthier you!

Jessi, I hope you are feeling better! :flowerforyou: I love that you can knit. My mom's best friend's mom (so a pseudo-grandma to me) tried to teach me in highschool, and I was just too impatient. I wish I would have stuck it out. Not that I really have time right now. lol

Bobbie, I TOTALLY feel your pain on the way you felt last week. I haven't had that stressful of a week in a really long time. I'm glad you're feeling better this week! You and I can bust our butts together to try and post a loss on Friday!

Amy, 2 things. 1. Your puppes are freakin' precious and I want to snuggle with them. 2. I am sending all kinds of "stop being sick" vibes your way so that you can enjoy vacation/Lacey. I always joke that being sick is 80% mental, so just don't give in to it and you'll be all good. :smile:

Jenn, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your student. That is so hard and sad. Prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Nava, it sounds like you had the busiest/funnest birthday ever. That pic of your pup in the Ewok costume is the.greatest. I'm so sad for you that Joe isn't living there anymore. That freaking sucks and I don't like it. How 'bout you guys just get married and live together, mmmkay? Invite us all to the wedding, we'll party like rockstars together. :wink:

All the other newbies/people I missed - HI!

So last night I did chest/back (P90X for the new kids, I do that and run) and I did the majority of the pushups from my toes. Holy chest pain today batman! Seriously, I cannot believe how sore I am! I'm really excited about it! I also had a stellar 5.2 mile run this morning. My pace was like 9:45 min/mile or 6.2 mph. I was totally geeked that my legs were up to it so soon after Saturday.

What else... ... ... ... I guess that's all for now! PHEW! That was exhausting! :laugh: Oh and no way I'm proofreading this, so if there's errors, sorry.
  • LoveMyLiv
    LoveMyLiv Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am doing a 5k on October 29th! Good luck to you with yours!
  • SteppingOutofGrey
    SteppingOutofGrey Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone.

Haven't been able to motivate self to shred for last couple of days - new dvd player is not working properly and will be wrapped to return on Thursday so kinda pre-empting ability not to do it!!! However, I will go to circuits tonight and hope that gets me back on track.

Rikki: KEEP GOING It was no loss, then one lb then six - get outta that bed and turn the DVD on (okay I should pracitce what I preach hee hee).

Kendal: love your freindly reminder :smile:

Jessi: hope your mouth has been sorted by now :flowerforyou:

Crystal: thoughts and prayers continue to be with you - and will be especially prying for your strngth on 1st October. You can do it :smokin: -this will be you no longer!!!!

Kristina: yah for posting the chart - hope your jump on he scales went okay.

Hailie: new mantra please. I am a door mat for everyone needs to go and go now. How about. I am a beautiful adult with a mind of my own???

LoveMyLiv: best wishes for your 5k and october - can you run that distance now?

Kerry: I am in awe of your running and general exercise staying power. Your motivation will rub off - it will - it will - it will!!!!!

Time to get intot the 'homework' battle so Bye for now xx
  • deeutz68
    Options
    I know I am a week late and in no way could win this challenge, but I would love to post along with the rest of you just to give myself some incentive to work harder.

I currently weigh 236lbs.
    My goal weight is 130lbs.
    In 5 weeks I would like to have lost 6 lbs.
  • KatheryneLynne
    Options
    Good grief, i left off on page 8. Now we are on page 13. I've been reading forever this morning. It was fully my intention to try and get caught up with everyone. I don't believe that's possible. So here's What i have from my notes:

Jessie--phamtom jump ropping is fine. I think any kind of movement is a good start. Just like I think running in place is fine. Do what you can, when you can, where you can, and don't worry about the rest.

Hosanna--I lol about the HP. I love HP. However, because I go into serious mourning when I read sad things, I have purposely not read all of the last book. I'll get to it. I know I will. I know completely what happens. I've just been putting it off for....well....years now :)

Everyone who posted animal pics. they are all adorable. My avatar is a pic of my baby Mo. We call her that 'cause when she was born the white triagle on her forehead literally went all the way back her skull like a mohawk. I need to get some new pics of my Half-a-dog, Beau--my mother has him now, because I didn't have room for a 65 lbs dog in a one bedroom apt. His mom is a jack russell / dalmation mix and his dad--better known as "Ugly Dog" or "Jumped-the-fence Dog", is a blue/red heeler mix. Beau is absolutely beautiful. I miss him, but I'll get to see him at Thanksgiving when we fly down to be with the family.

Nava---my husband refers to some of my viewing choices as white trash television. In fact, yesterday when he walked in the house after work --I had had the day off--the first words out of his mouth were "so, what's on white trash television tonight." I would like to say i was watchings something educational like a documentary on silk worms or something...in reality I was watching a tivo'd episode of "Toddlers and Tiaras" (hangs head in shame). :happy:

-Katheryne
  • thistleandfi
    thistleandfi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good morning/afternoon/evening all :)

tried to get on the forums via my phone yesterday but it was a pain the bum of a battle & i'm off for a day of studying but i wanted to update my weight
    sw for this 6wk challenge: 233.8
    current weight: 231.4
    STOKED at the 2.4lb loss b/c my goal has been 1.6-2.0

there have been so many pages since sunday! hopefully i'll be able to sit down and read them tonight. i hope everyone has a good day :flowerforyou:
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I joined this challenge because I have not worn a dress since...ooooooh long time ago..maybe 15 yrs..I love dresses they look and feel so sexy..so I saw an adorable black and white wrap around dress. which was on sale at Macys for 15 dlls can you believe that??? Of course It does not look good (at all) its a size too small but looks like 3 sizes too small, but I loved it and I am determined to fit into it by Christmas... I am worried about something and are hoping that someone can give me some feedback on my thoughts. I started at 338 on 08/22/11 so according to weeks yesterday was my 4th wk according to me it has been a month, well I have been shedding weight like crazy.. 8 lbs - 5 lbs - 6lbs and some people tell me its not good, what do you guys think,,,,now remember I am significantly overweight so I imagine that is why the weight is coming off fast.
  • hkallembach
    Options
    Kendal: One sentences rock. You get straight to the point. Hahaha. I love your self daily reminder quote! My mind blew up beacuse I have 2 D's, one C, one B, and an A currently in my college classes. Boo. I have all ready taken 3 semesters of college classes so shouldn't I have the hang of this by now? Hahhahahaha, that was more than one sentence! :laugh:

Kerry: Awwwwwwwww, you made my heart melt! :heart: You made me believe that this whole healthy thing is completely possible.

Annette: I am a beautiful adult with a mind of my own! :smile:

Victoria: I love AA!

All righty, so, tiny favor por favor of you ladies!?

Please (honestly) tell me if YOU see any difference or no change at all. I want details too. Besides the obvious fact of my tan is almost gone. Boo.

007-1.jpg

The top one is from May (ouch, major sun burn...so start of summer.) but I don't have a front view of that time frame.

Second and third one (toilet in background) is from Julyish (I posted those two pictures before).

The forth and fifth one I just took twenty minutes ago. So the end of summer. In summary, can you tell is there a change?

PLEASE BE HONEST and even if there isn't a change I won't mind hearing it either.

p.s. sorry about the image size but I don't know how to change it!

p.p.s. I am going back before on my ticker of loosing 19/21 pounds. Rather irritating. I am switching things up but I don't feel like any change is happening. Eeeeekkk!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm alive! I've just had a bit of a hard time posting on here lately. Sorry.

Hailie: Aside from the obvious lack of lobster-redness, I can definitely tell a difference in the back fat area. You're doing good, keep at it!!! I've also noticed a noticeable difference in your face (obviously you can't see it in those pictures you posted as they are pretty headless but I've seen it in other pics)

Navallez: I have a goal dress too, I think it's a good thing.

Katheryne: I am exactly like you with reading sad things. I LOVED the Harry Potter series. I read all of them as soon as I could get my hands on them and then the 7th book came out and I just haven't read it. It's been in my basement for YEARS and I KNOW what happens but I don't want to read it. The Kid has read it twice and thinks I'm nuts...maybe he's right.

Annette: Bummer about the DVD player being on the fritz. I hope it gets sorted soon so you can get back to the workouts!

Kerry: Two things- 1) My pups would LOVE to snuggle you, snuggling is their favorite past time. 2) Thank you for your non-sick vibes!! I'm still feeling a bit "off" but I'm doing better today than yesterday, which is good because tomorrow- I pack!!!

Kendal: I like your friendly reminder, I think I needed to hear that.

Kristina: Thanks for taking the time to wrangle us and our info, you are amazing!

Pam: Yay for being a runner! You are awesome!!!!!

Rikki: I'd love to give you great advice but I think Kerry beat me to it. (She's such a smartie!)

Victoria: Does keeping the bluetooth always connected also run down the battery in your phone?

Hosanna: Congrats on doing the first day of C25K, I'm so super proud of you!!!! Once I get back from Paris, I'm starting my running/P90X to get me in shape for p90X2 with Ker-Bear (I've just nicknamed her ---ATTENTION KERRY, you have been dubbed "Ker-Bear")

Crystal: Good luck with the quitting smoking, I hope it goes smoothly for you.

I know I missed people - I'm sorry. For those I missed, I'm thinking of you and sending you skinny vibes.

I FINALLY have a dog sitter set up for my pups for the Bruges leg of my trip!!! We went across the street to ask our German neighbors who speak English very well to translate for us with the lady who normally watches Sofie to see if she is ok with watching Sofie AND Loki (as Loki is new and she's never watched him before). We decided to give her a key to the house so that she can put Loki in his kennel if he becomes too much of a problem in her relatively cramped apartment and now everything is squared away. I wish I could say that The Hubbs took care of it on his own as he was supposed to - but he didn't. Sigh.

While we were over at the neighbors, some other neighbors who own an apple orchard came by with a metric-butt-ton of apples "freshly picked this afternoon". My neighbor gave me a bunch and her husband gave me the instructions to "make an American apple pie to share" so I'm making a caramel apple pie tomorrow to share with the neighbors for being so helpful and to thank them for the apples. So that's my life tomorrow - baking and packing for my trip - I can't believe it's time already!!!!
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    My official time was the same except was 54 sec. Which makes for 15:24 ave mile. We did tons of walking in the 2nd half. The hills were brutal!!! It rained - steady drizzle the last hour. Great food after the race - red potatoes covered in salt. It's the first time I've had them and they were great - I needed to replace salt. We had lunch at another brewpub, shopped at marshals and I'm ready for a nap... Planning on a swim and hot tub in an hour, sharing a bottle of wine and going to bed. 4 of us are staying another night. The other 5 went home today. I'm not looking forward to being cooped up 9 hours in the car tomorrow... Catch you all later...

This for Kerry - it was way back on page 10... 3 hrs 21 min and 54 sec was my official time.

I tried to run today but my body was killing me!!! Pain everywhere - so we turned it into a 4 mile power walk in 65 min. I'm back to logging food today - I will keep it up this time/challenge.

A cont welcome to the new faces!!!

Amy - yes it's running the phone battery down to. Today I've been turning the bluetooth of in the settings. Have a fantastic trip. Lacey's pics are great, so I know you two will have fun!!!

Navalez - I want more info before I comment. How many cals per day are you eating? How much exercise are you doing? Have you changed what you're eating? Have you eliminated anything from your diet (carbs, sweets, etc)? If you eating a reasonable amount, doing light to mod ex, eating a well balanced diet, and not doing any crazy diet changes - then I'd say your losses are appropriate and safe and will likely stay off. If you are only eating 1000 cal/day, eliminating carbs, exercising 4 hours a day, or eating only junk food - the losses may be too quick and you are likely to gain it all back. My philosophy is to eat now like I plan to eat the rest of my life - I eat everything but try to watch portion control. I hope I've answered your question.

Hallie - I think your suit is fitting better now and I see a did in the front view - your boobs actually look bigger now that your tummy is smaller (they stand out more) - not that I'm looking or anything...(blushes) but you asked...

To everyone else - hi.. Waves...
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Went to the doctor today (and had to wait F-O-R-E-V-E-R), to discover that as I suspected, my tongue is in fact sprained, and I also have some gland infection and an ear infection on that side. After work (since the pharmacy was also taking forever), I'll have 10 days of antibiotics and 30 Vicodin. Hopefully I can sleep for more than an hour and a half continuously, and will be able to eat without pain now.

Pam - Thanks :) I should be sleeping well tonight, with the drugs and all.

Crystal - I had the same piercing issue with my bellybutton, where it was pierced too far back. After months and months of babying it after it got infected (from the ring being too short, and then it not wanting to heal when I got a longer ring), I accidentally lost it shortly after Nerd got here, and figure I'll get it done again somewhere the person isn't a complete idiot.

Rikki- Sorry about the gain. :/ But yay for extra snuggle time! I also have a friend who eats total crap all the time, and she's a size 14. So, so unfair, because she's also about the laziest person I know.

Kristina - Yep, starting weight is right. I was concerned my scale was lying to me, but the doctor's office confirmed.

Kerry - Thank you! :) LOL If you ever get the time and want to learn, I can certainly teach long-distance. I've done impromptu knitting lessons with my phone camera, pens, and some random twine that was in my office for one reason or another. :P

Annette - Fortunately, all sorted out. :)

Katheryne - I love kitties. :) And mohawks. She's adorable!

Navallez - Honestly, don't listen to them. The bigger the person, the more they can safely lose, and if you're making major lifestyle changes, things are bound to change (and quickly!). :) Welcome!

Hailie - Yep, I definitely can see a difference. :) BTW, I'm jealous you can swim.

So impatient to get off work... even though I can't take the Vicodin until Nerd is off work, since I have to pick him up. At least I can get started on my antibiotics and get some more heat on my jaw/chin/ear area. Anyone taken Vicodin before? Mine is a 5/500 rx, taking 1-2 every 6 hours as needed... not sure what to expect for work tomorrow, or anything else really.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Jessi: i wish I could tell you what vicodin is supposed to do...I've only been given it once, and it did absolutely NOTHING for me! I was really disappointed :grumble: I will say, however, that Percocet is a gift from the gods. I had to take it when I had my tonsils out, as an adult...I think they were the only thing that kept me from killing myself from the pain that shot through my throat and into my ear :ohwell: BTW: How in the heezy do you sprain your tongue???

Amy: I'm glad YOU got the dogsitter thing worked out :wink:

Hallie: Honey, I would love to give my opinion about your pics, but I go tmy head all turned around looking at the different directions that I couldn't remember which was which and when. Maybe it's because I just left work, but my brain stopped functioning. I do agree with Amy, though, that I can see the difference in your face from earlier pics.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Please (honestly) tell me if YOU see any difference or no change at all. I want details too. Besides the obvious fact of my tan is almost gone. Boo.

There is a definite difference between the first and last pics. Most noticeable is the area just under the bra strap. In the first pictures, there's a roll with a pretty deep fold. That fold is almost gone in the last pic.

You're looking good. Relax and enjoy!
  • kmturtle3
    Options
    Hosanna: Congrats on doing the first day of C25K, I'm so super proud of you!!!! Once I get back from Paris, I'm starting my running/P90X to get me in shape for p90X2 with Ker-Bear (I've just nicknamed her ---ATTENTION KERRY, you have been dubbed "Ker-Bear")

Lol Amy - this works for me... my absolute bestest friend in the world calls me that all the time, so its pretty fitting for this group. :happy:
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Meerkat - I didn't even realise there was an app! I've got it now, it's awesome!

Kendal - Lexi is ADORABLE!!!

Hailie - I can definitely see a difference! You're shrinking away before our very eyes!!

Navallez - I too have a goal dress... It's called my wedding dress! haha! Love dresses!

Jessi - I have NEVER heard of a sprained tongue. Yowzers.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement re: Running and the ex. He responded again, and i was amazed he actually congratulated me on getting married! Hopefully that will be the last i ever hear from him!
    As for the running... my body is hating me today! Majorly. Achey all over... and i have to go to work this afternoon! Pleh. Oh well, i'll just have to get on the WII and stretch out these sore muscles.

We made pizzas last night :happy: it was awesome. I haven't logged them yet, but i love that they'll not be very high since we made them ourselves. We also drank quite a bit of wine as well... It was a good evening, complete with a majorly TMI NSV... which i'm not sure i should share! hahaha! :wink:

Have a good one everyone!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Bobbie - That's what morphine does for me. At one point I managed to tear my uterus (yeah, the weird stuff ALWAYS happens to me), and I had an IV of morphine and they insisted I lay down. I didn't WANT to lay down, so they left the room and I was up and walking around, still in pain. Percocet and I don't agree at all, though. I hallucinate, constantly feel like I'm falling, and in general am terrified of everything - on half a dose.

I'm so glad it's time to go get drugs and go the eff home and lay down. I'm holding my mouth all wonky so it hurts less, but now the top of my jaw is sore from holding it like that. Sheesh. :P
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    lurking...

Going for a long run this evening. I. can't. wait.
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Jessi - HOW DO YOU TEAR YOUR UTERUS??? Seriously, you're like a weird case study on legs! (i think that's awesome!)