Best boyfriend ever

Options
124»

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    He's taking me to Cinci for a Brewers game or two this weekend.

You win! I would so love to go to a Brewers game!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    we go to a LOT of Brewers games. The xmas before last he took me to a Packer game ...endzone seats front row.
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options

TOO FUNNY!!!! and so true!
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    we go to a LOT of Brewers games. The xmas before last he took me to a Packer game ...endzone seats front row.

BREWERS CAN SUCK IT!!

GO D-BACKS!!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    How about marriage is stupid. And a scam. It's the old bait and switch. I'm not falling for that one again. No siree.

yikes! i'm glad i'm not one to easily take offense. hope you see some better days!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options

BREWERS CAN SUCK IT!!

GO D-BACKS!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz1ywrHRWJs
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Many many reasons, but here's an mfp related one.

I had some job applications to write last week, and decided it was easier to stay at work and just get them done, only that took me into "one bus an hour" territory. Not only did my husband drive half an hour there and back to pick me up from work when I'd done, not only did have a tasty and nutritious dinner waiting for me when we walked through the door, but he'd been onto mfp and looked how many cals I had left and my nutrition balance and cooked me a dinner to fit!!! I was so impressed, especially after how tired he was that day.

Hmm, maybe I've cheated - he's my husband not my bf.

EDIT: for some others in the thread
    duty_calls.png
  • sosayscyndi
    sosayscyndi Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My husband spoils me...not with material things, I could get those myself...but with little texts, random little gifts, constant love and loyalty through ten years, 3 babies, 2 moves, and just life. Plus he has the best green eyes and full lips.
  • sosayscyndi
    sosayscyndi Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What was 36? :)
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    im sick right now and he just picked up all my dirty tisues off the ground.
    theres tuns of things that make him the best, but i think thats pretty great :]