Taso42

Options
124»

Replies

• ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Gimme a BudLight Lime and I'll join you!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Taso was a good friend and genuinely tried to help people. Hopefully he will be back, if not then I know a lot of people here will be missing him.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    It's really sad how some people decide to make this thread about what chit-chat, fun, and games should or shouldn't be, when it really was just an expression of someone sad their friend left. No wonder there is bickering all over this forum. People like that who couldn't start their own thread to discuss what Chit-chat, fun, and games should be.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    THAT is really sad.

Maybe he'll have a change of heart.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    Gimme a BudLight Lime and I'll join you!

woot! party in my closet!! lol
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    It's really sad how some people decide to make this thread about what chit-chat, fun, and games should or shouldn't be, when it really was just an expression of someone sad their friend left. No wonder there is bickering all over this forum. People like that who couldn't start their own thread to discuss what Chit-chat, fun, and games should be.

I couldn't agree more...my buddy Contrarian posted a thread remembering one of the truly nice guys on MFP, and it gets hijacked into a philosophical discussion of what is Chit-Chat...these various threads should be treated like bad TV...you don't like it, you go to the next channel...

Taso, I hope you come back brother!
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    If somebody's getting paid for the mumber of mentions of Chit Chat, Fun & Games, they're on a blimin' winner.

If Taso was here, he'd have something particularly appropriate and inappropriate to say and it would be unbeatable. RIP Taso.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I always enjoyed Tazo42's posts. He was both wise and witty.
    I personally never saw him post anything offensive or rude.
    I'm really going to miss his sense of humor.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Taso was a great motivator for personal growth. I learned a lot from him and we shared the same like-minded thinking pattern that "if you can't find the answer to what you're looking for, you're either not looking hard enough or it doesn't exist." He was a hell of a whole lot better at providing positive answers. I took the side of pointing out blatant disregard for sound advice in the form of my usual responses. He'll be fine, with or without MFP. Though, I can't speak on the forum withdrawals he may be suffering in the next few days. Haha.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Taso is and has been a great friend and mentor to so many here. I cannot recall how many times people would comment on his act of answering the same questions over, and over, ad-nauseum. "Why do you keep answering the same questions, why do you even try to teach those that don't want to learn?" But he did it, cheerfully and willingly, the entire time I've been here. He truly has embraced and lives a healthy lifestyle. An example I look up to. No, he isn't a deity who will not be named. He is a kind man and one I am proud to call my friend.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Taso is and has been a great friend and mentor to so many here. I cannot recall how many times people would comment on his act of answering the same questions over, and over, ad-nauseum. "Why do you keep answering the same questions, why do you even try to teach those that don't want to learn?" But he did it, cheerfully and willingly, the entire time I've been here. He truly has embraced and lives a healthy lifestyle. An example I look up to. No, he isn't a deity who will not be named. He is a kind man and one I am proud to call my friend.

^^^^^^^^^^^ That..I called him my "knowledge guru" LOL..he always patiently anwered all my questions and taught me so much about health, fitness and nutrition.
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    Taso will be back. Give him time.

God, I hope you're right.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^^ That..I called him my "knowledge guru" LOL..he always patiently anwered all my questions and taught me so much about health, fitness and nutrition.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I will miss him very much. He was as honest and as real of a person that you would run across on here. He will be truly missed by all that knew him and those that have now missed out on his wisdom.

:flowerforyou:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Count me amongst the many who wanted to friend him but never did because he already had hundreds of friends. I'll miss reading his posts. He was always informative and hilarious at the same time. We need more like him, not less.
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Will anyone tell me why he left :sad: