Tuna & Mayo.

13»

Replies

• Hey, When I started my diet about two months ago, I switched to Smart Balance omega 3 plus- light mayo. Its pretty good and adds a nice tang (similar to miracle whip). I always eat tuna immediately after working out and I started to get bored with it so I changed to the StarKist tuna creation packets. I love all the flavors and I don't need to add anything to it. I simply take some romaine lettuce and make some wraps with the tuna. Quick, clean and super easy! Now the sodium in them is a bit high but everything else is the same as plain tuna. I never even come close to my sodium limit so its all good for me. The nice thing is that the romaine lettuce ROCKS on Vitamin A, which is one I always seem to be looking for.

Also, Im in the Philly region. The Target stores up here sell it's fairly cheap. I think its like $2 per pouch. Also, you can check out Amazon for some good prices but NEVER pay over $2.50 for it. Hope this helps :-)
  • I replace greek yoghurt in any cold salad recipe, it's awesome, and super light.
  • I tried mayo substitutes but none of it tasted good to me. I switched to canola oil mayo. Tastes great and I dont feel bad about it.
  • kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    I use light ranch dressing or light Hellman's,