Options
167891012»

Replies

• MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    HI GUYS!

We have a brand new shiny thread here
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/352621-vertical-challengers-home-to-all-shorties-out-there-open

We are going to close this thread now in order to keep all us shorties in one place. All of you are very welcome to our new home so please, come see us fellow vertical challengers there!
    Cheers
    Blobs
  • zarozinia
    zarozinia Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi laloquita,

My scale has not moved at all.:mad: I keep eating right and working out hope I am losing inches.:smile:

My scale also refuses to play nice, which is why I'm not holding my breath in being able to complete the 3 lbs challenge for this group. Most times, I will drop a pound or two after weeks of effort, only to gain it right back after one weekend of enjoying whatever I feel like eating/drinking. I'm currently stuck at 120, and nothing seems to be budging it.

HOWEVER, I am definitely losing inches. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm one of those types in the end that are a size 2, but weigh 120 lbs, because it's mostly muscle mass. I'm starting week 3 of Slim In 6 and I can tell my body shape is changing pretty obviously. My clothes are fitting better, and I've lost a noticeable amount of fat around my midsection and hips/thighs. I haven't yet had to break out my "skinny jeans", but at this rate, it won't be long.

So, keep working at it. You will see results, but it may not be reflected in the scale! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!