4"11 ladies (very short and overqeight)

Options

Replies

• MissD89
    MissD89 Posts: 102
    Options
    Closer MissD! Change the capital IMG to img and it should work

lol giurl, thank you! sheesh . anyway, made a new one... had a lot a free time today.. lol.. feel free to keep any one u ladies choose!

VERTICAL CHALLENGERS ! 3 LBS A MONTH! LETS GOOO!
  • Shellitz
    Options
    ok testing my banner adding skillz....
  • Silvercivic
    Silvercivic Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the banner adding tutorial, TooFatToFit! Thanks for creating this- it looks great!
  • dianerml
    dianerml Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 0" and have lost over 80 pounds since my highest weight and lost the last 25 using this site to log my food and exercise. I love Jillian Michaels workouts, running, and lifting weights. Anything is possible!

That's so awesome! Congrats! You look great
  • autbot74
    Options
    Yes!!! Let's start a shorties group, I say nobody over 5' allowed! Ha! I am 155lbs, 4 10 3/4, and ready to burn it of!!! Let's do this!

Autumn
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    I am 5'1" and started out here at 230 (my highest was 245) I am now down to 209. Count me in for any challenges!
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the banner adding tutorial, TooFatToFit! Thanks for creating this- it looks great!

laloquita21 gets the credit for the banner! You're welcome for the tutorial. :)

And welcome to the newcomers!
  • Frogtf
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Am here at 5'2" and 175. Need to lose the baby fat before the baby turns 5 in Feb. Am up for any of the challenges. Good luck to us all!
  • surfingsoxx
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I just went through the entire discussion and I'm so happy there are other shorties that refer to themselves a "vertically challenged"! Anyway I've had MFP for a couple of months but I didn't get serious about it until a week ago (hence the bare profile). I'm 4'11" and 3/4 (although my driver's license says 5'0"!) and I think I weigh about 150-155 pounds at the moment. I haven't been on a scale in ages, and I don't know whether I should step on one now or in two weeks time :ohwell: I think I'm going to join you lovely ladies on the 3 lb challenge! Right now I'm aiming for doing 60-90 minutes of cardio three times a week, as well as monitoring my diet. Today I did about 60 minutes of cardio, so I'm feeling pretty good :smile: I hope it pays off! Any suggestions are more than welcome!
  • crystalandhoho
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and I know exactly what all you ladies are talking about. It is very hard to be short,and over weight. We can all do this. Keep your head up girls. :)
  • crystalandhoho
    Options
    also who ever would like to add me go for it. I can use the support :D
  • BackToPreBaby
    Options
    i'm 5'1 but extremely small boned.... like child size :(
    So five pounds on me looks like thirty. I HATE IT. Ialso hate when pepole tell me their weight, they're the same weight as me, but look like bikini models :(

Feel free to add me if you need support!
  • krogerswyo
    Options
    I am 5"1 and 160 lbs. When I first started this journey I was at 215. It has been a process (a year and a half). I am looking for support and encouragement and accountability partner for the next 20! It's so hard. I still have an issue with skin (my inner tube) that i don't know will ever go away!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Glad you guys likes the banner! Thanks toofattifit for explaining how to add the banner. I have a question for you guys. The day I came onto the discussion forum, I lost a pound that day. Do I count that as one of the pounds in the 3 pound challenge or start fresh? Let me know what you all think. Welcome new members! If anyone would like to add me feel free :bigsmile:
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am new here and just found this thread...I am 5'2 and 235 pounds! Heeeeeeeeeeelp
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi Justice,

Welcome to the shorty group. You can do this. Friend me if you like.:smile:

Gina
  • kelseylou
    kelseylou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey, girls! I'm 5'0" (if that!) and weigh 277. My goal is 110-115, but I would love to be part of this group if there's room for one more. Having others around my height would be very helpful I feel.
  • preciousperez
    Options
    Welcome to all the shorties! Love you all!
  • hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and started this journey at 232. I am down to 202, but CANNOT break the 200 mark. SO FRUSTRATING!! I have been stuck here for 5 weeks. I am a Zumbaholic...love it love it love it!! I am trying to incorporate weights more into my workouts to help burn more fat, but it's a slow go. Please feel free to add me as a friend. We can do this together....shorties, united!!!
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Glad you guys likes the banner! Thanks toofattifit for explaining how to add the banner. I have a question for you guys. The day I came onto the discussion forum, I lost a pound that day. Do I count that as one of the pounds in the 3 pound challenge or start fresh? Let me know what you all think. Welcome new members! If anyone would like to add me feel free :bigsmile:

The challenge was started Sept 14th, and you must have joined at some point after that. I think it counts, but I'm new to this whole group challenge thing. I'm counting mine that came off only a couple of days later, which obviously started coming off before that.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!