Foods you dont like anymore

Options
124»

Replies

• kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    KFC is the worst! Can't handle the smell or the oily taste
    KFC is the devils food... I have to keep away from it because I can do serious calorie damage whenever I get my hands on it :tongue: :laugh:
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Bread, pizza, anything boxed and/or processed. Soda, diet or other. Anything made with grains, whole or processed. Peanut butter - prefer natural almond butter now.

Tried a Lawry's bottle marinade yesterday - didn't like it - tasted processed. Have gotten used to making marinades with real ingredients. Or just using salt/pepper.

Anything fast food (blech!!)

wish I could say ice cream and candy but sugar is an ongoing battle (serious addiction).
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    The only foods I haven't eaten in a while are chocolate and sweets, but I've haven't given up anything else and haven't switched to so-called healthy alternatives, so I can't really say if I don't like anything any more.

There's lots of foods I never used to like which I now love, such as olives and anchovis, but there's still a lot of foods which I've tried and will never like. e.g. I cannot stomach wholemeal pasta or bread and brown rice tastes as muddy as it looks when it's cooking :sick: It's certainly not because they are wholegrain foods because I've always loved wholegrain cereals like cheerios and crispbreads are the mutt's nuts :tongue: .

Personally I think I'd be more unhappy and disengaged at the thought of not having something I liked than having a small portion, enjoying it and knowing that I'm not a slave to food becasue I make the choices rather than have them inflicted on my by any dogma about what supposedly good or bad. That's just my ethos anyhow :happy:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    High sodium processed foods. We like fajitas and the other day my husband decided that he wanted a shortcut, so he bought Taco Bell's fajita seasoning to cook the shrimp in. It was terribly salty to me! Same with many canned soups. I used to love Progresso soups, but most of them taste too salty to me now. I'll have to start making soup from scratch.
  • ehensarling17
    ehensarling17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Just over 7 weeks into this and I just can't handle the sweets anymore. Instant stomachache! Ugh. Ultimately, I know it's a good thing.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Most fast food. It makes me feel nauseous.
  • healthieramanda
    healthieramanda Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Pasta and bread - leaves me with pain in my stomach about 30 minutes after eating and the pain can last for hours. Never noticed how it made me feel until not having so much of it

Also - salty foods.