When Do You Feel Sexiest?

Options
124»

Replies

• kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Every day as I walk in to my boy's workplace and all the guys whistle (at me) and yell (at him to let him know I'm there) - then he puts his arms around me and looks into my eyes.

It doesn't matter what I'm wearing, what I look like, how bad my day has been. I just feel amazing!!

Oooh, and after running. I totally can't run for very long, so when I've run a little further or a little faster I get a little rush of confidence. And confidence = sexy!!!!
  • Navmachine
    Options
    when i've weighed myself and the scale has gone down. nothin sexier than a little less of me than there was the week before!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    For me, it's after a work-out. I'm hot, sweaty, spent and outta breath - but nothing beats that sense of pride, confidence and accomplishment!

Or when I'm wearing a corset and stilettos (don't judge me, it's my girlie self-indulgence)

I am so with you on this one.. I feel My sexiest while working out too, I feel like I could take on the world:wink: .. Nothing Better then running on a treadmill naked, looking at yourself in the mirror "Just Saying"

can i watch you so i feel sexy too?!

Come on My Sweet Pete.. After all I have a whole Gym here and you are not to far away right now.."Free Memebership":wink:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    When Im winking and pointing at a chick. Also I gotta be wearing affliction,ed hardy, tap out, or any other type of shirt with rhinestones,glitter, tribal imprints,flaming skulls,lightning, chinese writing, or a phrase that says what a bad *kitten* i am. I cant forget if it has a collar you better believe that b*tch be popped. If Im wearing a hat it's cocked ever so slightly to the side with a straight bill and hologram sticker still on it so you know it is authentic just like my sexy look!!!

Yep pretty f*ckin sexy!

It's funny, this equates exactly to when I find guys at their least sexy!

You're just mad Im not winking or pointing at you:-p

Oh man, I've had my turn! A girl can only take so much.
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    hmm Mine varies....whenever I feel 100% comfortable, whether that's in what I'm wearing or who I'm with. And right after I get out of the shower and when I'm in just an oversized tshirt and cute panties :)

I totally agree! Of course I feel sexy in a hot dress and high heels, but sometimes when I'm just lounging with my boyfriend in sweats and a tank top I feel sooo sexy!
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    when i've weighed myself and the scale has gone down. nothin sexier than a little less of me than there was the week before!

So truee! And when I look in the mirror and see definition that wasn't there before! And when a good looking guy does a double take when I walk by or tries to talk to/flirt with me.
  • Fredrigo
    Fredrigo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I feel attractive when a women establishes eye contact then turns away only to glance back then starts to either mirror my actions sub consciously or adjusts her posture to arch her spine slightly.

If I notice she's relaxing the muscles of her face and/or engaging in micro-grooming gestures I feel even more attractive.

And if she engages in casual contact (an instinctual animal behavior to signify to other females she wants to claim me) like touching my arm or shoulder; I'll feel sexy for a couple of days.

I can't help but notice it seems while many of the women feel sexy because of something they do; many of the men including myself are more dependent on receiving a reaction from others.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    For me it's when I'm called handsome. I've always been over weight and have never received a compliment like that well besides my mother lol. It's just such a good feeling being called handsome.
    Yup. That's about all it takes for me, too. Doesn't happen much, so when it does, it packs a punch.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Or when I'm wearing a corset and stilettos (don't judge me, it's my girlie self-indulgence)
    Can't comprehend why you would be judged on that. Who wouldn't think that is sexy?
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    After a killer weighs session, when i'm pumped!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I've been at the gym since 1015
    I feel pretty sexy right niw
  • Puckermann
    Options
    I pretty much feel at my sexiest while getting dressed
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    When a guy stares me down or makes constant eye contact. It makes me feel good...and it makes me squirm, but whatever.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    <
    right here....:wink:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    when i'm dressed up, like in my profile picture. a blazer or vest and tie, and i know i look good. why? because the other guys are teasing me on why i'm dressed up.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    When sweating from a heavy workout and when I put on my 32" & Med-Sized Dress Clothes with a Skinny Tie
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Every morning when i just finish my hair and makeup and I look in the mirror and just want to smile all day long because i really love my face!

Also, when my husband gets home form a long day or work and just looks at me and hugs me, then he says in my ear, I love you, you get my through the day

When we are cuddeling after everyone is asleep and we finally get to relax and watch tv, and he just puts his arm around me and smells my hair, it makes me feel sexy knowing that he things everythign about me (looks, smell, and personality) is perfect