Worst first date ever?

123457»

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    We just drove around for an hour and then the guy took me to IHOP - which is okay with me really. He was then taking FOREVER to decide what to eat and I was starving so I started trying to help him along and asked "Do you like to eat sausage?" and he replied loudly "No, but I do like to eat p@#$$y", I was just shocked and instinctively said "what?" which he took seriously and repeated even louder (there were kids around). I still ate dinner before we left and I never spoke to him again ( I love IHOP, what can I say?)

I just cracked up at work.
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    I was about 19 or so and I had gone on a couple of dates with this guy. Things seemed to going pretty well. He asked me if I could meet him at work when he got off (we lived an hour away from each other and his job was in the middle) I said sure. So his job was in the city and me being young, didn't factor in traffic. I get there about 5 or 6 min later than I told him I would be there. He seemed a little miffed but nothing major. So we get into his Jeep and driveoff, AWAY from my house. We get on 95 North and all of a sudden he pulls over and tells me to get out. :noway: I thought I hadn't heard him correctly but yes I had. He told me that he couldnt believe that I was late. I tried to explain to him that it was traffic and he sd he didn't care that I should of taken that into consideration when planning!! Now this is back in the day when there wasn't cell phones and I am a 19 yr old girl walking on the side of a major highway and I had NO idea where I was. I walked to a pay phone and called my father in hysterics. He figured out where I was and came and got me. :heart:
    They funny part is the guy actually called the next day for another date and his reasoning was he was trying to teach me a lesson. Ummm, the only lesson I learned is that you are an *kitten*!!

You should have went for another date and brought a shot gun and your father

LOL Trust me, I had to hold my father back from going to the guys house and killing him! He showed at my house a few days after the phone conversation and my father had some choice words for him. He ended up on his butt at the bottom of our front porch. :laugh: Hes lucky thats all that happened. My father was a Golden Gloves boxer and fought Sugar Ray.

Score one for the dad! Wish I coulda seen that! :laugh:
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    We just drove around for an hour and then the guy took me to IHOP - which is okay with me really. He was then taking FOREVER to decide what to eat and I was starving so I started trying to help him along and asked "Do you like to eat sausage?" and he replied loudly "No, but I do like to eat p@#$$y", I was just shocked and instinctively said "what?" which he took seriously and repeated even louder (there were kids around). I still ate dinner before we left and I never spoke to him again ( I love IHOP, what can I say?)

What the heck?!?! :laugh:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Not worst first date, but funny:

I'm from a small town, so occasionally meet peope online, so I met a cute girl who had similar interests. Funny stuff, costumes, travelling, and we decided to meet up and go on a date. A friend of mine does promotional work at a gay bar, and lots of my female friends live in the next city over. I noticed on that friends wall, they were havin a mardi gras party that same weekend, so I thought..that'd be a wild first date. So I made it happen.

Visited the girl, she picked me up and we went for supper, went to the dollar store and got random feathers, hats, boas..you name it. Fast-forward 2hours.

At the bar, super-fun and wild atmosphere. We sat most of the night, before liquor kicked in and dancing the night away. At one point we're sittin there and I gotta go to the bathroom. I look over and notice a girl walk into the far one in the corner, so I naturally go to the other one, assuming its the Mens. I then see the universal symbols for 'male' and 'female' on the door in front of me..with a note saying 'why choose'. I shake my head, close my eyes and push through..

Inside are 2 guys making out by the stalls, cool. I do my business and leave, trying not to make eye contact. I make it out alive. Then back to the table. Eventually SHE has to go to the washroom, so I say 'make sure you go to the one in the corner cause the other is a MIXED bathroom!'..and I add 'hurry back!' And she walks away. Literally not even 2 minutes after she leaves, to my immediate left (im talkin arms length away, though I wasn't reachin my arm anywhere) 3 guys take their shirts off right by my table, and start dancing, with what I can only describe as 'all sexy'. All I could do was turn 45 degrees in my chair in the other direction and pretend I couldn't see. I wasn't sure if they were tryin to seduce me or what. Regardless, 5 minutes goes by, the song ends and my date comes back. And you can bet your bottom dollar, they had put their shirts back on and disappeard before she got back, making my 'youre never gonna believe this!' story to her, somewhat unbelievable.

I also recall by the end of the night a few guys in their underwear goin wild on stage.

Regardless, It was actually one of the BEST days I've ever had. Go figure.

I just like tellin the story, please picture me telling int, waving my arms in the air, eyes half-squinty and hips swaying during the 'dancin all sexy' part.

Thank-you.
  • DannyMussels
    Over dinner, a first date once suggested a bag of cocaine and a visit to the local sex club for dessert.

Everyone knows that's fifth date material.

True story.

I wanna party with you.
  • Not worst first date, but funny:

I'm from a small town, so occasionally meet peope online, so I met a cute girl who had similar interests. Funny stuff, costumes, travelling, and we decided to meet up and go on a date. A friend of mine does promotional work at a gay bar, and lots of my female friends live in the next city over. I noticed on that friends wall, they were havin a mardi gras party that same weekend, so I thought..that'd be a wild first date. So I made it happen.

Visited the girl, she picked me up and we went for supper, went to the dollar store and got random feathers, hats, boas..you name it. Fast-forward 2hours.

At the bar, super-fun and wild atmosphere. We sat most of the night, before liquor kicked in and dancing the night away. At one point we're sittin there and I gotta go to the bathroom. I look over and notice a girl walk into the far one in the corner, so I naturally go to the other one, assuming its the Mens. I then see the universal symbols for 'male' and 'female' on the door in front of me..with a note saying 'why choose'. I shake my head, close my eyes and push through..

Inside are 2 guys making out by the stalls, cool. I do my business and leave, trying not to make eye contact. I make it out alive. Then back to the table. Eventually SHE has to go to the washroom, so I say 'make sure you go to the one in the corner cause the other is a MIXED bathroom!'..and I add 'hurry back!' And she walks away. Literally not even 2 minutes after she leaves, to my immediate left (im talkin arms length away, though I wasn't reachin my arm anywhere) 3 guys take their shirts off right by my table, and start dancing, with what I can only describe as 'all sexy'. All I could do was turn 45 degrees in my chair in the other direction and pretend I couldn't see. I wasn't sure if they were tryin to seduce me or what. Regardless, 5 minutes goes by, the song ends and my date comes back. And you can bet your bottom dollar, they had put their shirts back on and disappeard before she got back, making my 'youre never gonna believe this!' story to her, somewhat unbelievable.

I also recall by the end of the night a few guys in their underwear goin wild on stage.

Regardless, It was actually one of the BEST days I've ever had. Go figure.

I just like tellin the story, please picture me telling int, waving my arms in the air, eyes half-squinty and hips swaying during the 'dancin all sexy' part.

Thank-you.

Thats hilarious!! Sounds like an awesome first date! Did she have as much fun as you did?
  • DannyMussels

Thats hilarious!! Sounds like an awesome first date! Did she have as much fun as you did?

Ya, we still talk.
    She was coincidently just in Peru last month, and I did field placement there in college, so we had that in common to talk about.

She was just into the outfits as much as I was, its the pic of me in feathers, from that night. She eye-lash glued them to my face, to look like a mask.
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    My worst date:

My friend wanted me to come along her date so she set me up with her date's brother for a double. Apparently he didn't drive so she had to go pick him up at some street. We get to this street at a crappy part of the neighborhood filled with drug dealers coming up at our window asking if we wanted to buy anything.

The guy gets in her car and he says he needs to drop off some money, he had a wad of money rolled up. (I assumed he was a drug dealer) We get to his house, and he gets his brother out. We end up chilling at his place, which was a dump. The door....was a curtain. He popped in a bootleg cd. Some movie that my friend and I were not interested in. Crappy sound, and video. My friend and I were texting each other back and forth saying wtf, and this is so lame.

They busted out some weed, and got high. My friend and I, we don't smoke and hate the smell of it. After they were all high, we went bowling. At this point, my date and I have not exchanged any words except, hello and my name is. We get to the bowling alley, and my date very high. He went to bowl, and ended up throwing the ball in the other lane! His eyes were squinted halfway shut the whole time. Still, was too high to even carry a conversation.

We get back to the car, my friend drives them back to their place, she gets out of the car leaving me and my date in an awkward position. He asks me, so maybe we can kick it sometime do you have a number I can reach you? And I say "I don't know" I wanted to say hell no!

Awkward silence happens, and he leaves the car. Most Horrible Date EVER!
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Wow, mine's not nearly as bad as any of these! lol
    Mine was a set up blind date sort of thing....he picks me up and we're going to go into town (I lived about 30 minutes drive from the nearest "Big" town, in a small farming community) to watch the fireworks and get something to eat, it's 4th of July, should be fun.
    Well he picks me up and it's just immediately awkward, no talking. We start to talk, talk about where we live, etc and find out that we have a common link - My best friend, Brett, who I grew up with. Of course this guy, doesn't like Brett! When he finds out I know him, he launches into a tirade about hating him, etc. It was bad. I really couldn't figure the entire thing out because my friend was pretty much a boy scout of a guy and got along with everyone. So this goes on for the next 20 minutes of driving. We get into town and now he just seems pissed and like he doesn't want to talk, period. He doesn't go up to watch the fireworks, he stops in the parking lot of the grocery store and says we can watch them there. We get out, watch the ones we can see for about 5 minutes and he asks if I'm ready to go....no dinner, no attempt to talk, no nothing. Just like pure irritation comin' at me. I decide ya know what? I DO want to go home...lol. So he starts driving me home, mumbling about my friend, cursing, a huge vein in his head throbbing. What made it worse is due to traffic and the holiday, it took us over a HOUR to get back to my house. It was bad. I very honestly thought about opening the door and jumping out more than once when we were slowed down enough I could. He pulls up to my house, barely stops, I open the door and step out and he peels off. So not fun.
    I call my friend the next day to ask him WTF this guys issue with him is, and my friend informs me this is the guy that their Sr. year in HS, got ticked at my friend because he asked the counselors to speak to him at school because he was getting heavy into drugs and starting to have anger issues and they were getting scary and my friend (who was crazy guys friend too, until this happened) was starting to worry he was going to hurt someone or himself. So after that, the guy started threatening my friend and things got pretty bad. So crazy guy credited him with ruining his life because he'd had to get off drugs for several months and clean up....although he'd gone back to the drugs, etc. And apparently I was experiencing a bit of those anger issues that night.

So hindsight, I felt pretty happy I got home without being strangled or something. lol
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member

in my defense, i didn't see the kids there...........
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    D A M N!
    YOU WIN!
    My date called me the wrong name...

Thats not THAT bad for a first date.

Now, if you had been dating a few weeks... thats trouble.

If it's over a year :angry: then it really is trouble. ...been there done that.
    Although, after we broke up he married her, has grown kids and still tries to contact me every now and again :noway:
  • albinogorilla
    This happened to a friend of mine, but i was there with him, so i will retell the tale...........

He met this girl on "the free chat line" a phone chat thing back in 2003 or so.......before all this internet stuff............
    He agreed to meet her for a drink, and I went with him to the bar.
    She told him she was blonde, 5'9" thin and would be wearing a pink sweater
    She kept calling and asking what we were wearing saying she wasnt there yet..........and he said just let us know when you get here we will come meet you. Mean while, a not-so-thin 5' tall brunette in a black sweater was seen circleing the bar.
    That turned out to be her.....
    So my friend was cordial....bought her a drink, we sat and chatted. Then she asked him how he thought things were going. He was honest, but very polite and told her that she had pretty much lied about everything, her name, what she looked like, what she was wearing and even the fact that she was there already looking for us. She storms off.
    We decide to wait it out, because she was pissed in leave in 10 min.
    3 minutes later she pops out of now where and throws a drink in his face and calls him an *kitten*, storms off again. Again, we decide best to wait it out, and let his shirt dry about, we leave 20 min later, she is waiting in the crowded food court (it was in a mall) and starts yelling his name and calling him a *kitten*, and giving out his phone number to everyone telling them he will suck their d**ks etc.............about 150 people there, kids and all....................she storms off again............we head off in another direction...............get to the car and leave...............went to another bar, which we had mentioned at somepoint while talking to her that we go to sometimes. When we leave, one whole side of his car is sideswiped.........scratched all to hell. She had gone there and waited for us to show up. Then, she knew his name and where he worked, so she called the place and started telling them that a guy by this name from this area was thretening her. So he got put under investigation at work for that........and the person she spoke with gave out his last name..................so then she found out his home phone number and address and started leaving threatening messages at his house..............all this after meeting him for 5 min, and him saying he wasn't interested................
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    This happened to a friend of mine, but i was there with him, so i will retell the tale...........

He met this girl on "the free chat line" a phone chat thing back in 2003 or so.......before all this internet stuff............
    She kept calling and asking what we were wearing saying she wasnt there yet..........and he said just let us know when you get here we will come meet you. Mean while, a not-so-thin 5' tall brunette in a black sweater was seen circleing the bar.
    So my friend was cordial....bought her a drink, we sat and chatted. Then she asked him how he thought things were going. He was honest, but very polite and told her that she had pretty much lied about everything, her name, what she looked like, what she was wearing and even the fact that she was there already looking for us. She storms off.
    3 minutes later she pops out of now where and throws a drink in his face and calls him an *kitten*, storms off again. Again, we decide best to wait it out, and let his shirt dry about, we leave 20 min later, she is waiting in the crowded food court (it was in a mall) and starts yelling his name and calling him a *kitten*, and giving out his phone number to everyone telling them he will suck their d**ks etc.............about 150 people there, kids and all....................she storms off again............we head off in another direction...............get to the car and leave...............went to another bar, which we had mentioned at somepoint while talking to her that we go to sometimes. When we leave, one whole side of his car is sideswiped.........scratched all to hell. She had gone there and waited for us to show up. Then, she knew his name and where he worked, so she called the place and started telling them that a guy by this name from this area was thretening her. So he got put under investigation at work for that........and the person she spoke with gave out his last name..................so then she found out his home phone number and address and started leaving threatening messages at his house..............all this after meeting him for 5 min, and him saying he wasn't interested................

:noway:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!? :noway:
  • albinogorilla

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!? :noway:

there are nutty girls out there too!!!!!!
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    well, i guess this isnt exactly a first date story, but it all began at the first date, so...

Went out with this guy I had met over Myspace; it was during a big snow storm in our town, so we walked to the resturant (he said he was stuck in his driveway, etc--there was several feet of snow). He asked me if I could cover the bill because he had to send money to his daughter and he would cover the next date, not a problem, he seemed like a good guy and that we'd go on more dates..

after a month or so of dating and constant excuses, and him seeming to have a really weird work schedule, and me not being able to go to his place because his brother lived next door and was always over at his place with all their kids etc because they didnt have a tv , etc, i became really suspicious.. and discovered that he was a pathological liar, who didnt have a car, an apartment, or even a job, and even lied about having a dog; finding out that the dog he described in great detail was a stuffed animal, that all his belongings fit into a single paper bag, and he lived on his brothers couch. and all the times he said he was at work he was with (several) other girls...and when he disappeared for 2weeks saying he would have his daughter and wouldnt be able to hang out, well he was staying at his girlfriends house and come to find out his daughter lives half way across the country and he hadnt seen her since she was a baby... oh AND he was a regisitered sex offender (for something he did when he was like 12 years old...being 28when we were dating... how does some small sex act by a 12year old land u as a registered sex offender for life; it had to be something big that he did..)

im a very compassionate person, and really felt for him, like he lied because he just wanted to be accepted and had other girls around because he couldnt be alone.... we broke off the relationship, but i felt like i needed to help him and he said he wouldnt date anyone else, so i let him stay with me, and this upset my roommates and one was my best friend and we got into a huge fight (physical) and she moved out due to it, but i was so convinced i could help him, it didnt matter to me... hed come to my work and use the public computers all day, and sometimes go and say he was visiting a friend for a little bit, or going to look for work, or whatever... well, one day i noticed a weird charge on my debit card, and discovered he had used my card to purchase a online dating membership, and since i was the one who set up his email account, i knew the password, and went in, found the receipts, along with being able able to go on the dating site, say i forgot my password, get the password for the dating site, and see that the entire time i had been helping him, he was meeting up with girls and talking to literally 50 different ones; i contacted some of them that he had been dating, and he told them i was a crazy jealous ex and not to listen to me cuz im trying to ruin his life, yadda yadda.. i also sent him to jail for fraud, and worked with the police to get him on failure to report address change for a sex offender, and breaking probation, so that his sentenace would be longer...

he got out, and i was scared, like maybe hed come try to kill me or something, but he never did, and about a year or so went by and i discovered he was engaged, and i thoguht, well, maybe hes ok now... and then a friend of mine was talking about a guy she was dating who owned a beach house and all this and that he was going to whisk her away for the weekend and how excited she was; he stood her up and she was upset, but i happened to go onto her myspace and see that her number 1 friend was the guy i had sent to jail, and that was her boyfriend... had to tell her, and she called me crazy and said i was making up a story because i must be jealous, and hated me for awhile.. until she talked **** about me to her friend, who was my friend, and varified that i was telling the truth because she was around when it happened.. i also contacted his fiance and told her so that she wouldnt ruin her life.

wow sorry that was so long, but what a horror story, huh?
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    there are nutty girls out there too!!!!!!

This reminded me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28W5G0oQmy0