30DS September 20th.

Options

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    No need to be scared.
    When you finish day 10, take the time to look at lvl 2 to see what you are in for if you haven't already. :)
  • Apryl546
    Options
    So measurements and pictures were taken this morning. I start the 30DS tonight after Biggest Loser! :)

Since my last day of 30DS, which was either 8/18 or 8/19, I have lost 7.88 inches since then. :)
  • mrshickey
    Options
    Day 5 of 30 Ds for me, managing to do pretty much most of the first round of push-ups (day 1 i could only do 4) but still struggling with the second lot. will keep pushing on. this dvd has shown me how weak my arms are. thought id have problems with my knees but so far theyr ok. does anyone else find that side luge while lifting the weights is really really hard?? my arms are like jelly afterwards! on the plus side i can actually see my stomach getting flatter already so it keeps me motivated!!! keep going everyone!!!

right, off i go to shred. aaaaaaaahhhhhhrrrrrr!!!!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I found those really hard too, but after a week they got so easy!

I'm excited to start tonight.
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Day 8 today, it's still kicking my *kitten*, during certain parts I use 5lbs, and during most 3lbs, gawd those lunges are brutal
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Day 5 of 30 Ds for me, managing to do pretty much most of the first round of push-ups (day 1 i could only do 4) but still struggling with the second lot. will keep pushing on. this dvd has shown me how weak my arms are. thought id have problems with my knees but so far theyr ok. does anyone else find that side luge while lifting the weights is really really hard?? my arms are like jelly afterwards! on the plus side i can actually see my stomach getting flatter already so it keeps me motivated!!! keep going everyone!!!

right, off i go to shred. aaaaaaaahhhhhhrrrrrr!!!!

Same here, figured out how weak my arms are, and those side lunges are insane, my arms feel like they are about to fall off :P
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Man I forgot how hard those lunges were! xD

Day 1 done!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options

Day 1 done!
    Yeah it takes everything for me to get through those without stopping but now its somewhat easier lol
  • mrshickey
    Options

Day 1 done!
    Yeah it takes everything for me to get through those without stopping but now its somewhat easier lol

it gets easier?? i cant wait for the day!!! oh, wait... as soon as it gets easier, level 2 starts boohoo lol!!!
  • cmthgrimes
    cmthgrimes Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have this at home and it is great. I do a boot camp class 3 days per week and I need to do something on the off days. Thanks for reminding me how effective this DVD is.

CW: 161 lbs.
    GW: 140 lbs.
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in with you guys. Today will be day 3 for me. SOOOO sore. Even getting up and down while going to the bathroom is a killer! ha. Hoping this pain goes away soon. I am really motivated and pushed through day 2 yesterday even though i was sore, so hoping i can make it through tonight as well. took before pictures and am NOT happy with them, so looking forward to day 30 when i can take after pictures and see a difference!! :happy:
  • mrshickey
    Options
    im tired today, i really cant be bothered. need a serious kick in the butt.
  • mrshickey
    Options
    im tired today, i really cant be bothered. need a serious kick in the butt.

so i started feeling guilty and went and did the workout. level 1, day 6 completed. apparently im supposed to be noticin a huge increase in my endurance by now. well i can do almost all of the exercises without stopping but its still a killer, i still scowl at the screen wit them side lunge and weight lift moves near the end!! looking forward to measuring after 10 days to see if theres been any difference!! im not expecting miracles, but if no inches lost, at least its exercise---- exercise is never bad for me!!
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three! The soreness is better today than yesterday, but the workout is seriously kicking my butt!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Welcome new girls!

Cmthgrimes: I'm glad this thread could be a reminder for you!

Sweetpeagrl: The soreness should go away by day 5 :D

olyrose: It will always kick your butt! That's the point :D
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Doublepost.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    L1D2 done! :D
    Side lunges are already easier. Haha
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9, it's still kicking my *kitten*, been watching my form a ton so I been going super low on those lunges, my muscles feel insane, I want this 30 days to be over already, lol
    21 more days...only 21 more days, lol
  • Farsie
    Options
    I'd like to join in a little late if you all don't mind. :) Day one complete, although like everyone else the lunges kill me. Those side lunges - phew! Oddly enough the jump rope too - hurts along the back of my knees. Looking forward to that easing up a bit. >_>
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    So i have a LOT going on this weekend starting Friday evening and not sure how 30DS is going to fit in. I'm pretty sure I can still get it in Friday evening (I will make myself), but i know i will NOT be able to do it Saturday evening. I really want to stick to it for the full 30 days in a row so im kinda bummed. But i was thinking, what if i did it friday evening like i have been all week and then Saturday morning..that would still count as that day right? do you think that is too much doing it so close together?