30DS September 20th.

Options

Replies

• olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 4! It really is getting easier already, and the soreness has decreased a lot. I was able to watch my form more and sink lower in the squats today. I don't know if I've ever managed to get something in 4 days in a row, so even that is good for me. I have put on a few pounds, though. I was expecting it at first, but it still sucks to see it on the scale. I know I'm making improvements that are more important than what the scale says today though :)
  • Freshdaisy
    Freshdaisy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd like to join in if it isn't too late. Just completed day 1, level 1
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    So i have a LOT going on this weekend starting Friday evening and not sure how 30DS is going to fit in. I'm pretty sure I can still get it in Friday evening (I will make myself), but i know i will NOT be able to do it Saturday evening. I really want to stick to it for the full 30 days in a row so im kinda bummed. But i was thinking, what if i did it friday evening like i have been all week and then Saturday morning..that would still count as that day right? do you think that is too much doing it so close together?
    As long as you get a goods nights rest I don't see why it would be a problem to do it so close together!
    My first time around I wasn't able to do it 30 day straight. I ended up having a 3 day break in that 30 days due to some injuries I sustained. As long as you can do it for 30 days, it's all good. :)

Farsie and Freshdaisy: Of course you can join in! The more the merrier!
  • Farsie
    Options
    Day two is doneskies! Was a bit tight when I woke up but not too sore...until after anyway. Tiger balm to the rescue!
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Yay level 1 complete,10 days gone, 20 more days left :P
    I can not wait till it's over, I am going to take progress pics tomorrow but here are the measurements

Results after 10 days:
    Waist @belly button: - 1 1/2''
    Waist @narrowest: -0''
    Chest @armhole (above boobs, on upper chest to armhole): -1 1/4''
    Under Bust (under boobies): -1/2''
    Hips: -1/2''
    R. Thigh: -0''
    L.Thigh: -1/2''
    R.Arm: -1/2''
    L. Arm: -1/4''

Total Inches Lost last 10 days: 5''
    Weight Loss last 7 days: 2.4lbs

:D
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I really should start measuring my left and right side, but I always forgot to do both! So I always just measure my left. xD;;

I think when I measure at the end of the 30 I'll try and make a conscience effort to do my right side.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    DP
  • Freshdaisy
    Options
    Day 2, Level 2 DONE!
  • luvmybee
    luvmybee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm very out of shape...Is this something that I could do?

Also, is the dvd intended to be the only exercise that you do for the entire 30 days? (I wouldn't mind :)
  • Freshdaisy
    Options
    Day 3, Level 1, DONE!

Its still hard :( and everyone is right, those side lunges are a killer!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I'm very out of shape...Is this something that I could do?

Also, is the dvd intended to be the only exercise that you do for the entire 30 days? (I wouldn't mind :)
    I was out of doing any kind of real exercise for an upward of 4 years before I tried this DVD. It is totally doable for people out of shape.
    And I did it without doing any other exercise and I lost over 6 inches overall and 6 pounds.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Day 5 done.
    I really didn't wanna do it. ><
  • Farsie
    Options
    I had to skip a day since I did something to my left leg and couldn't walk normally - I was sort of doing a limp/shuffle kind of thing. :( And work the next day was ten hours, so...

But today, I worked ten hours (with a twenty minute break). Got home, and really really didn't want to do it...but I did. :D

Level 1 day three doneskies!
  • Freshdaisy
    Options
    Day 4, Level 1 DONE
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Congrats on keeping it up! :)
  • Apryl546
    Options
    6 done. I'm excited for level 2 even though i hated it last time.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    6 done. I'm excited for level 2 even though i hated it last time.
  • Farsie
    Options
    Finished level one day four yesterday and looking forward to getting day five in the bag today. :)
  • Freshdaisy
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1, DONE!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    So a little bummed at myself cause I ended up skipping 30DS sunday night. The weekend was REALLY long and everyone in my house right now is sick so i was just too tired. was really determined to do it 30 days in a row but trying to not let it bother me. Thinking maybe i will just give myself Sunday nights off. Its the only day my husband and i both have off together, so maybe it will be a good thing to give my body one day of rest a week. but on a good note, i still felt pretty sick and yucky last night but still didnt let it stop me from getting back on track and completing day 7 of level one! proud of myself for that. excited to almost be at level 2. think i may watch it tonight to see what i am in for! :laugh: