My 30DS Results and Pics

Options

Replies

• Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone ! I changed the IMG to img but now for some reason it has cut off part of the picture .... oh well lol !
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Forgive my ignorance but what is 30DS? It looks like it works well. I'm looking for anything I can do at home that will get me results. :wink:

Jilllian Michaels 30 day shred... it is AWESOME-- 20 minutes EVERY DAY!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! WTG!!
  • Tracey_Tee
    Options
    Forgive my ignorance but what is 30DS? It looks like it works well. I'm looking for anything I can do at home that will get me results. :wink:

30DS is Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Workout DVD
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job!!! I should give that dang video another chance!!!!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!!!!!!! WOW!!! I'm excited, I'm on day 10 right now, and I can't wait to see the change in my own body. It is really a great work out and I can't believe how much it really works to transform your body. You should be VERY proud of yourself :)
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! ITs not always the "weight:" to watch but inches and toning!!! I have a question what does "DS" stand for?
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Did you just do 30 day shred? or did you add additional workouts?

My other question is did you gain weight the 1st week?

I start the program, and seem to gain weight instead of lose, which makes me think? wow why bust my butt? and then I end up stopping.
  • Tracey_Tee
    Options
    FANTASTIC RESULTS gotta love the shred!!!!!! congratulations, so what are you gonna do now????

I am currently doing a Boot Camp with a trainer every Wednesday evening and Saturday morning until end of September. I am also going to do Zumba and some stuff on the Wii and then after Boot Camp I may do 30DS again !
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow - great results!! I'm sure you're very proud for sticking with it. I'm on L1D4 myself - pictures like these will really keep me motivated - thanks for sharing :happy:
  • Tracey_Tee
    Options
    Great job!!! ITs not always the "weight:" to watch but inches and toning!!! I have a question what does "DS" stand for?

30DS is 30 Day Shred
  • abraam
    Options

It's the 30 Day Shred dvd for Jillian Michaels :)

It's very good! She has a big variety of other workout dvds as well, and there's another program called "Ripped in 30" that is a little more challenging than the 30DS
  • Tracey_Tee
    Options
    Did you just do 30 day shred? or did you add additional workouts?

My other question is did you gain weight the 1st week?

I start the program, and seem to gain weight instead of lose, which makes me think? wow why bust my butt? and then I end up stopping.

I mainly did the 30 day shred ..... I sometimes used my handweights while doing free step on the wii and I went for a few longish walks but that's it really.

I didn't gain weight on my first week .... I think I lost 0.5lb.
  • DizzieLizzie779
    Options
    Thanks!! I'll check it out!
  • 4cookiesmom
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing job! Good for you. I am on Day 3 of the 30DS. Thanks for sharing. This inspires me to keep going.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Great job that is awesome
  • kellyshay
    kellyshay Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW thats amazing!!!

Well done x
  • rach2705
    Options
    brilliant results Tracey, well done xx
  • Tracey_Tee
    Options
    Wooohooo I managed to get my pics to the right side wasn't missing lol !
  • jandueporti
    jandueporti Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job Tracey!! You gotta post these in FFL3 (if you haven't already)- so inspiring! I'm working my way thru, but have been skipping most of the weekend days (looks like my next round through, i should do a straight 30!) You look great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!