• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    cereal.crunchy.
    banana. peel from stem you nut
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OMG...I think you wife is my twin...EVERYTHING SHE SAID IT EXACTLY THEY WAY I DO T...I LOVE SOGGY FROSTED FLAKES AND MY BANANA MUST BE PEELED FROM THE TOP STEM DOWN .

I dont know how to peel the banana from the other end !! SHIVERS sshheww thats just crazy !
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Agreed.

Cereal - Crunchy, please!
    Banana - Peel from the end. The stem is a handle. Hahahaha.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    crunchy
    stem
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    The next time you are fighting about bananas or cereal just stop, look at each other, and realize you probably are both in need of a good bedroom romp.
    word
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Cereal = Oatmeal

Banana = Split down the middle and cut slices into oatmeal.

???

Profit!

Alternatively, I like my banana soggy and my cereal peeled from its package, upside down.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    This is what couples are fighting about nowadays?
    Ya C...We are boring in that we don't fight about much, but this is one huge pet peeve.
    The only peeve I have about my husband are his parents. Thank gawd for them otherwise we'd have nothing to fight about.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    cereal must be crunchy (in fact i eat the cereal at the bottom of the bowl first because it's sitting in more milk and will become soggy faster and then i won't eat it)

Banana - peel the stem down. i've never even heard of a banana being peeled from the bottom.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Cereal- middle
    banana- stem
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    cereal=crunchy...can't understand people who eat it soggy..

Banana=peeled from the stem, but no matter how its peeled, I'll eat it. Its just easier for me to open it, pulling the stem.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Im with your wife all the way on this one. I like my cereal soggy and my bananas peeled at the stem!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm starting to get a craving for some (crunchy) cereal, with a banana in it!
  • LovingMyselfAgain
    Options
    Cereal = definitely crunchy...
    Banana= definitely from the stem!!

If this truly is your hugest argument.. then you have a wonderful marriage... :) Just start peeling from the stem and everything will be perfect!!!
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Cereal= crunchy!!!!!
    Banana= usually peeled from the end to avoid those stringy things, hate those
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    cereal soggy (i have bad teeth)
    banana, stem
  • maria25428
    Options
    Cereal- crunchy, please:bigsmile:
    Banana- I eat my banana the same way as you..
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    soggy cereal & peel from the stem :happy:

-Wow I just read through & don't know if I missed someone but am I the only one who said soggy??

This is his wife...one vote for soggy. I love you girl.
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I actually open my bananas with by cutting it open length-wise with my thumb nail then opening the peel like a wallet and take out bite size chunks at a time... so can't help ya. :smile:

I also like my cereal half soggy half cruchy for more interesting texture :wink:
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Cereal - It depends on the kind. I usually like mine, semi-soft semi-crunchy.
    Banana - Peeled from stem, def.

Sounds like me and my man, it drives me nuts when he opens a back of chips from the bottom. Makes me want to throw it away and buy another bag... but then again I have OCD and things like that make me twitch and my brain wants to explode..... :explode:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    you are both right and both wrong... crunchy, and stem.