My marriage depends on this survey...

Options

Replies

• troy_n
    Options
    I can't elieve so many people replied. Apes eat bananas like you do.
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Boy, if these are your ONLY marriage issues, you're golden!

Cereal - CRUNCHY - unless it's Grape Nuts and you have to give it a "little" time in order to eat rocks!

Banana - toss-up, I peel from the end that opens easiest
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Cereal - crunchy
    Banana - stem

You both win one from me.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wait is this real? Is this real life? Did I just crossover to the twilight zone? There is no way we are talking about bananas and cereal. There must be a hidden message some where
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    The next time you are fighting about bananas or cereal just stop, look at each other, and realize you probably are both in need of a good bedroom romp.

what they said !

cereal is meant to be CRUNCHY.
    banana- whichever. count it as one for your argument if you like!
  • LuckieSC
    Options
    Cereal should be crunchy
    Bananas should be peeled by the stem
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Cereal: soggy
    Bananas: stem

Your wife is right. ;)
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    The next time you are fighting about bananas or cereal just stop, look at each other, and realize you probably are both in need of a good bedroom romp.

THIS!!!!! LMBO!!! Soooo true.... ;o)
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Cereal CRUNCHY.

As humans we eat our bananas wrong. Gorillas in the wild found the fastest way into the banana is to pinch the bottom and pull apart. We humans choose to fight with the stem for some reason. I've tried both ways and the bottom to stem is faster, but going stem down just seems right....so....

Banana STEM DOWN.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Soggy cereal is DISGUSTING! I can't eat soggy cereal. Yuck. Has to be crunchy. If it goes soggy I stop eating it. lol

And banana by the stem. Usually I peel and pull the banana out of the peel and eat it like that...or it goes on toast with peanut butter...or into yogurt or cereal...or into a smoothie!!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Cereal - Crunch
    Banana - end
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly! Lol

However, since you asked:

Cereal: Crunchy
    Banana: Stem (unless end is easier & sometimes it is!)

Once had a huge argument with my Hubby about strawberries... I wanted to eat them whole & then take bites out of them. He wanted me to slice them. So... I still eat mine the way I want & I bought a strawberry slicer for his!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Wait is this real? Is this real life? Did I just crossover to the twilight zone? There is no way we are talking about bananas and cereal. There must be a hidden message some where

LMAO - I felt the same way.. I almost choked on my apple when I read his post! LOL

I am thinking these are code words for foreplay and/or positions..
  • Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Cereal....crunchy
    Banana...end
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

LMAO - I felt the same way.. I almost choked on my apple when I read his post! LOL

I am thinking these are code words for foreplay and/or positions..

Yeah its def code words but I can't decode it
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I like my cereal crunchy - UNLESS it's wheatbix, then warm milk, and soggy is the only way!

Banana's should be peeled from the OPPOSITE end to the stem - this is how monkeys peel them and it means you don't get left with those stringy bits on em. Here is some helpful instructions http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Eat-a-Banana-Like-a-Monkey/
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    crunchy

i peel from the stem
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Just make her this:

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/05/bangin-good-shrimp.html

It's AWESOME and way better for you :)
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I WISH my marriage had fights like these. Sheesh.

Cereal - personally I enjoy mine crunchy

UNLESS

I'm eating Wheaties, then they have to be soggy. So. There's your answer. It's situational.

Banana? Why the hell are you peeling it wrong. Everyone knows you peel from the stem. Psh.

But, enjoy your shrimp ;)
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Cereal- crunchy
    Bananas- NEVER!!!!! I know how good for you they are but I canNOT choke them down!