Twilight

124»

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    I'm over halfway thru the 4th book...it's awesome! :heart:

my friend is bringing the 4th to me today! i am so very excited because i am flying to vegas this afternoon and i am going to readreadread it! :bigsmile:
  • heather0mc
    I have read them all! They are so good! I havem't seen the movie yet but thats the next step!:smooched:

i saw the movie before i read the books. of course, the books are better but i think the movie is worth seeing too. have fun! :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    I have read them all! They are so good! I havem't seen the movie yet but thats the next step!:smooched:

i saw the movie before i read the books. of course, the books are better but i think the movie is worth seeing too. have fun! :flowerforyou:

WOOOO! :drinker:
    just got breaking dawn! i am so excited i could puke.
  • I am a HUGE Twilight fan, when I first heard about the books I was like nah.. Not much into vampires and stuff. BUT I loved it loved it loved it loved it.. Hey did I mention I loved it? I got the first on Thanksgiving and finished it by Saturday. Got the other 3 from my mom at Christmas and finished all 3 in 4 days. My favoried was probably New Moon or Eclispe. I started rooting for Jacob........ Anyhoo, I wish she would write more of those characters but she said Edward and Bella were done for her.. Maybe Jacob....& ........... Shhh!!!

05-1.png

twilight.gif
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: Edward, our sweet fanged Edward

.:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: ......

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I am a HUGE Twilight fan, when I first heard about the books I was like nah.. Not much into vampires and stuff. BUT I loved it loved it loved it loved it.. Hey did I mention I loved it? I got the first on Thanksgiving and finished it by Saturday. Got the other 3 from my mom at Christmas and finished all 3 in 4 days. My favoried was probably New Moon or Eclispe. I started rooting for Jacob........ Anyhoo, I wish she would write more of those characters but she said Edward and Bella were done for her.. Maybe Jacob....& ........... Shhh!!!

05-1.png

twilight.gif

Maybe once she gets greedy from all the millions she's making, she'll change her mind! :laugh:
  • Can you imagine the killing she's making? There are a dozen products out based on Twilight.. Not to mention at leas 2 movies if not 3. She is convinced they won't be able to film the last one.. Hard to make it real... I wish I was creative enough to write like that!
  • i wish i could write like she can!
    but i wish even more i was bella :);) no matter how many times she risks her life....its edward :P
  • Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    I closed book four and started right back at book one and read them all again.

They are great!!!!!!
  • did i hear this right???? is rob pattinson (edward cullen) not wanting to do the sequel? is he being replaced? ughhhh - i hope not! i didn't think edward was all that attractive at first, but by the end of the movie i was swooning over him :love: ...apparently i am not the only one who feels this way...all the girls in my boxing class were feeling inspired to get through all of our push ups and sit ups by thinking about edward! haa haa ha ha ha:laugh: ....ughhh seriously? i am way too old to be getting mushy gushy over a vampire! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.