Skinny Dippers! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! Only a few more hours till my trip, but I thought I'd get a head start on our logo for our signature! I thought it'd be cute if we did first names (I went through and collected them from our introductions), but if you all would rather do MPF names thats cool too! Whatever the majority wants :happy:

Also... If we are going to do first names I need names from Anababie, Smackadoodle, and Susie Q 777( which I would assume is susie haha). Let me know what you think! Idk if anyone has dropped off from the group or anything, but this is who I have as of right now:

anababie
    fosterr8 -Rebecca
    Mandeiko-Amanda
    alexandra_anne-Alex
    emmabecke-Emma
    szimba-Sam
    Loristroud-Lori
    skinniewannabe-Sarah
    miracleminded1-Melanie
    Manders1305-Amanda
    Stampinda-Dena
    jenkamac-Jenny
    Smackadoodle
    theologynerd-Katie
    iamahealthychick-Martina
    shashlee1984-Ashlee
    dancingnancies-Becky
    SusieQ777
    Mar109-Maxie (me, haha)

Let me know if I missed anyone, if anyone is no longer part of the group, or something is spelled wrong!!! THANKS DIPPERS :heart:
  • skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Well I'm feeling kind of lazy today, but I think I'm going to try to force myself to move when the baby naps. I have an extremely busy day tomorrow, so I don't really think I'm going to be able to find any time to exercise tomorrow.
  • Stampinda
    Options
    Hello my friends! :) Checking in today with 923 calories....and I now need a NAP cuz that completely wiped me out. :/ It could be because I didn't have a super great day yesterday, eating wise. It was my "day off" from exercise, which I have to say, is always hard for me because on those days I try to limit my calorie-intake to 1200 and it's HARD!! I'm wondering if it would be better to go over by a couple hundred or so on Thursdays then try to stay right at or under, especially because on the days I DO exercise, I definately don't eat ALL those calories back. Any thoughts?
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hello lovely ladies!

I have been so bad the past two days but last night my friends begged me to be the bike person for the relay they plan to do October 1st so I agreed. I have to do more biking work out!
    This afternoon I burned 648 cal bringing my weekly total to 3344 calories. I am hopping to burn 1000 or so tonight so I am hoping to make my 5000 this week.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hello my friends! :) Checking in today with 923 calories....and I now need a NAP cuz that completely wiped me out. :/ It could be because I didn't have a super great day yesterday, eating wise. It was my "day off" from exercise, which I have to say, is always hard for me because on those days I try to limit my calorie-intake to 1200 and it's HARD!! I'm wondering if it would be better to go over by a couple hundred or so on Thursdays then try to stay right at or under, especially because on the days I DO exercise, I definately don't eat ALL those calories back. Any thoughts?

If you go over by one or two hundred calories it's usually not a huge deal, especially if it's only one day a week. Just try to fill those cals with good foods and not junk :)
  • skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Checking in with 266 cal burned today which brings me to a total of 1258 for the week. This is GREAT for me since this is the most I've exercised in the past year at least. I'm just so glad to be starting to get back on track.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    I'm not feeling well enough to work out today, but I only have 299 cals left to burn for the week. I will check in with you all tomorrow :)
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! Only a few more hours till my trip, but I thought I'd get a head start on our logo for our signature! I thought it'd be cute if we did first names (I went through and collected them from our introductions), but if you all would rather do MPF names thats cool too! Whatever the majority wants :happy:

Also... If we are going to do first names I need names from Anababie, Smackadoodle, and Susie Q 777( which I would assume is susie haha). Let me know what you think! Idk if anyone has dropped off from the group or anything, but this is who I have as of right now:

anababie
    fosterr8 -Rebecca
    Mandeiko-Amanda
    alexandra_anne-Alex
    emmabecke-Emma
    szimba-Sam
    Loristroud-Lori
    skinniewannabe-Sarah
    miracleminded1-Melanie
    Manders1305-Amanda
    Stampinda-Dena
    jenkamac-Jenny
    Smackadoodle
    theologynerd-Katie
    iamahealthychick-Martina
    shashlee1984-Ashlee
    dancingnancies-Becky
    SusieQ777
    Mar109-Maxie (me, haha)

Let me know if I missed anyone, if anyone is no longer part of the group, or something is spelled wrong!!! THANKS DIPPERS :heart:

My user name is actually Smashlee1984, not shashlee :)
  • Stampinda
    Options
    K, I know I'm pretty crazy today but I went for another bike ride this evening and added another 428 calories burned to my total today.
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options
    K, I know I'm pretty crazy today but I went for another bike ride this evening and added another 428 calories burned to my total today.
    GREAT JOB!!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options
    Didn't make the 1000 calories I had hoped...only 858 burned. Total of 4202 calories burned this week.
  • fosterr8
    Options
    Yesterday (friday) I burned 482 calories!
    However I also had a really bad eating day and went way over :( The bonfire was fun but I feel like I lost my momentum. I am planning on working out this afternoon and will post those calories later in the day.

Happy Saturday!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Ladies just for clarification, this weeks challenge goes until tomorrow, so you can count tomorrow's calories into your weekly total :)

As for me, I'm feeling a little bit better. Didn't get to work out yesterday and just decided to rest, but I'm doing Zumba this morning so hopefully I'll be okay! I only need 299 more cals so I know I'll hit 2000. Good luck to you all and have a great weekend :)
  • anababiie
    Options

anababie
    fosterr8 -Rebecca
    Mandeiko-Amanda
    alexandra_anne-Alex
    emmabecke-Emma
    szimba-Sam
    Loristroud-Lori
    skinniewannabe-Sarah
    miracleminded1-Melanie
    Manders1305-Amanda
    Stampinda-Dena
    jenkamac-Jenny
    Smackadoodle
    theologynerd-Katie
    iamahealthychick-Martina
    shashlee1984-Ashlee
    dancingnancies-Becky
    SusieQ777
    Mar109-Maxie (me, haha)

Ana :)

And my mom Susieq777 dropped the group :(
  • anababiie
    Options
    So I came home to visit my parents and I haven't been working out as much as wanted to. I have 668 left to meet the 2,000 mark. I have confidence that I can get the 668 plus more in today. Wish me luck! :D
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Checking in with only 160 for today. This cold is kicking my *kitten* and making me really tired and lightheaded. I really hope I will be back on track soon. :(
  • Stampinda
    Options
    Ana - hope you made your goal today!! :)

Alex - geeze, I hope you're feeling better soon. :/

And I'm checking in with 669 calories burned today.

AND! I'm excited cuz I got an airline ticket today to go visit my "far-away" daughter in just a couple of weeks! YEAH!!!! I miss that kid. :D
  • fosterr8
    Options
    Today I burned 423 calories on the treadmill doing interval training of 3.5 and 6.0 for an hour. Such a killer workout and I am very tired but proud of myself!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Hi! 450 more calories today, so 2961 total for the week so far! :)
  • smackadoodle
    smackadoodle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    MAR109, This is smackadoodle and my real name is Sandra. A friend of many years calls me Smackadoodle. My last name is Mack. He made up the doodle part. But now I have a labradoodle dog!