5' 4" Ladies

Options
I need some motivation. I am about 5'4 and would love for everyone who is about the same height show me their sucess!!!

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I am your height. Short or tall, everyone can do this.
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi Carrieann,

I am 5'4 and I have had success with MFP! Msg me if you need any help!

I still have about 10 lbs to go, but I am almost to my goal weight.

Melissa
  • naomirog
    naomirog Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4..weighed 140lbs when i started 3 weeks ago..im now down to 134 :) Good Luck!
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    I can't show you my success yet but I can tell you how I am doing....I started off at 16st 10.5lbs and am now 11st 12lbs and well well well on my way to my target of losing 6st....hope although this has no piccies it helps motivate you a wee bit xx
  • mazzmoo
    mazzmoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and lost 29lb in 3months but have hit a plataeu atm :(
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". You can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I actually fall in at 5'3.75 so healthy for me is between 115-140. Aiming to get down to 115. Currently 147-ish.

My heaviest at 247lbs:
    altonandmama.jpg

Around the high 140's (believe I was 149 when this was taken)...taken a few weeks ago:
    dress-1.jpg?t=1315131292
  • tmaksparkie
    Options
    I am 5'4" and I started at 262lbs and I am currently at 158lbs. It is possible and yes you can do it, I am working on the last 30lbs.
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Grow a foot and become a man, I'm 6'4 and losing weight is much easier in my world :P I would hate to be a woman on a weight loss journey, ugh
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with my highest weight being 194. I was also the type to carry all my weight in my stomach/thighs and face. I am down to 167 as of this morning. I have had wonderful success with MFP. I had many failed attempts but once I got on here, it's been easier. I have before and during pictures on my profile.
  • kissiefish
    Options
    I am 5'4", started my weight loss journey alone at starting weight of 316. Got onto MFP 46 days ago. Lost 10 pounds since joining. Down to 279.9 right now. I don't have any current pics, but have had to buy all new unmentionables :) I need new clothes, but don't have the $$ right now and Goodwill has a shortage of teapot covers....but soon, I will be a slim glass of water instead of a teapot!!!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Grow a foot and become a man, I'm 6'4 and losing weight is much easier in my world :P I would hate to be a woman on a weight loss journey, ugh

Awesome advice, I'll get right on that. :tongue:

I'm 5'4" and started out at 220 lbs. I don't have any pictures at my highest weight though.

b-a.jpg

Not really sure of the before weight, but the second picture is 135.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Here you go. Hope it helps.:flowerforyou:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    21 kg (47 pounds) down. See my profile pic to see the difference.
    It's possible!
  • Maagrie
    Maagrie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'me 5'4" and have been here for 6 months. This is a great site and works. Just keep logging your food and activity. Good Luck!
  • 2sweetnsugarland
    2sweetnsugarland Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I started out at 260. As of this morning I'm at 202. I work out 3-4 times per week with my sister doing water aerobics and free weights. I think there are some before pictures in my gallery but I haven't taken a recent after picture because I'm not at after yet!! :smile: Good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    SO nearly 5'5" here (can you tell it's a source of frustration...lol) but I am with you! Just started on my way 3 weeks ago and was down 15 lbs but now it's closer to 12lbs. I did discover this AM that I have dropped about 2 dress sizes though... and I am not giving up!

You and We can all do it!
  • UphillBattleAxe
    UphillBattleAxe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'4" and just getting started really on MFP.....I started out at 154lbs and am currently around 151. I find it much easier to track food and exercise on here than on Weight Watchers on-line. I would like to get to around 138lb but anything close to 140 and no wobble I'll be happy with :-)

Feel free to add me as a friend by the way,

Best wishes

Jo
  • valentine4
    valentine4 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5 4 am currently ten 7 really want to get down under ten stone, feel free to add me , best of luck great advice / motivation here
    valentine
  • mkallie
    mkallie Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5"... lost about 10 lb on myfitpal in about a month, and 20some since I started tracking (on fatsecret) a year or two ago. I'm at 132 right now, going for 120-125.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!