5' 4" Ladies

Options

Replies

• caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 1/2 I started 193 and now 182. I have found this helps me with the logging and paying attention to what I eat or else I would be eating thousands of calories everyday. You can do it!
  • shagybear33
    Options
    Hiya!!

I'm 5"4" and 3/4... :D

I started at 275 and am now around 147. I still want to lose about 10 more, but it's been painfully slow.. :D

You can do it!!

Take it a few pounds at a time!! :D
  • carrieann58
    Options
    Thanks for all your support! I really appreciate all the comments!
  • morbueller
    Options
    look at my site!!! wix.com/healthydays/myjourney Tomorrow I will have end of week 2 photos! I've lsot 8lbs in two weeks! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!
  • ElleC
    ElleC Posts: 37
    Options
    5'4 - 7lbs down.....21/2 weeks in. Still logging my food, still exercising! (If you knew me, you would say that was a miracle!)
  • brlandr1
    brlandr1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP, I am also a 5'4 female and my daily calorie goal is 1200, but with my exercise (632 calories) added in it says I have 1832 to eat daily. This is confusing me, I am currently 202 and would like to reach my goal of 165. Please help explain this to me.

Thankyou!!!!!!!! and congrats on your weight loss :)
  • kallico
    kallico Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4'' and am starting at 202, wanting to get back down to my high school weight of 120. Just started, but reading all these posts have given me so much encouragement! way to go 5'4 ladies!!!
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    I am 5'4" we can do this
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm five four too! :D Starting weight was 175 pounds (eek)
    It's nice to see others of my height doing this too :D

Add me if you want :D

1397731.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    Well that doesn't help :grumble:
  • CharNordie
    CharNordie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and have had great success. I've lost 47.5 pounds in 5.5 months. heres my pics

29ay7nt.jpg
    vxogv4.jpg
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Grow a foot and become a man, I'm 6'4 and losing weight is much easier in my world :P I would hate to be a woman on a weight loss journey, ugh
    *beautiful honesty*
  • Boolahboo
    Boolahboo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Kristin9902
    Kristin9902 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Im right there with ya hun! Just got to keep at it..if you want to go walking on the wknds, Im right down the road!!!
  • ltnangel_92
    Options
    Hey, I am 5'4 too, my highest weight was 158, but now i weight 153. my goal weight is 125.
    i wear size 8 jeans. I think that's pretty good for my weight, but I want to get down to a size 6 or 4.

feel free to add me!
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" as well. I started out at 169 and I'm down to 165 (going into my third week w/ MFP). My first goal is 140 and then we'll see from there! Feel free to add me as a friend... we can do this together! :)
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4" and I just posted my success story here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/348690-goal-met-exceeded-37lbs-lost-w-pics
  • determination83
    Options
    I am also 5"4. I have just joined mfp. I lost 20 pounds earlier this year, but have gotten off track and started to gain it back, I want to get back on track..so if you would like to friend me that would be great :)
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have lost 104 lbs. Thats wonderful! Mind telling me how?
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 last yr to this yr....down 35 pds...

Day3Cancun003-Copy-2.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!