5' 4" Ladies

Options

Replies

• newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4 and have given up on weighing myself i'm more about measurements. I had lost 20 lbs but put some back on due to muscle weight. My heighest weight was 153 but started on here at 147. I"ve lost lots of inches all over.
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 I've haven't been this small since I was a teenager. I started at 158 now 119. Lost many inches.
  • jetsec
    Options
    I'm 5'3.75, does that count?

I started my journey in June and I'm down 22lbs so nearly half way!

You can do this, just have faith in yourself!

Jayne
  • cwnman
    cwnman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 also. Started MFP the beginning of April. I have lost 38 lb so far on MFP, but had lost around 10 lbs before I started MFP. I love using this site. It is so easy and once you get going it gets even easier. I walk 1 hour 6 days a week. Best of luck to you!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    YES I AM 5'4.....Well today is Motivation Profile pic day...and I did 6w/6pack 2 months ago to get in a bikini I had for 10yrs waiting to even put it on...I was able to get in it...but feel free to go to my profile and view pics..

GOOD LUCK!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/5138868
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, been losing and maintaining since January 2010. I've lost 41, have 40 more to go. Good luck. Feel free to add me:smile:
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I wish you success! I'm 5'4 1/2" and currently weigh 131. I lost 20 pounds several years ago and went from a size 12 to a 6. I would like to lose a few more but with my lifestyle and diet I seem to want to naturally hover around 130. It's time for me to put in more effort. The profile pic was taken in May at around 128lb.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Started in April at 249 lbs. Here's my before and after taken a month or so ago after losing 50 lbs. I've lost 10 more since then.

Picnikcollage2.jpg

*Sorry, you'll have to open in a new tab to see both sides. Darn photobucket....
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Have about 60 pounds to go, but I have a collage-y thing on my blog showing me at 250, 225 and 210:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bregalad5/view/pictures-143816
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also 5'4'' I started at 215 and am currently 157. U can look at pics in my profile. It does work!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I don't have after pics... still on my journey.

August of 2010 - I was at 280. I lost about 10 pounds on my own - then in February I joined MFP. Since then I have lost 26 more. I don't have a pic of me at 280... but I do have something around 270 I think. I was planning to wait until I can see a difference before posting.

Feel free to add me so you can see WHEN it happens - because it will! :bigsmile:
  • maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4! Feel free to add me :)
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 started at 197 now down to 145lb, going for 132lb. Check out www.mybodygallery.com you can input your height, weight, figure shape and it will show you others with your same input so you can see how different people carry weight differently (i think some of them are lying a bit haha) but it's really neat
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" inches and have lost 40 lbs - 37 more to go!
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I wish you success! I'm 5'4 1/2" and currently weigh 131. I lost 20 pounds several years ago and went from a size 12 to a 6. I would like to lose a few more but with my lifestyle and diet I seem to want to naturally hover around 130. It's time for me to put in more effort. The profile pic was taken in May at around 128lb.

I love the 1/2" . My husband always laughs at me when I add the 1/2. He just doesn't understand why it makes a difference.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" --- my heaviest weight was 203lbs. I'm currently maintaining around 143-145lbs. :) Anyone can do this - if you really want it!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 check my profile pic :)
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 as well and just started my weight loss journey again. The pics are great ladies!

We can do this! I have lost a few lbs so far and want to lose about 65 more!
  • sweebeesmom
    Options
    I'm 5'4" (5'3 and 3/4 actually.. close enough right?) I started at 155, currently at 129.. got down to 126, and i think I've put on some muscle.. My goal is 125 at the moment.. 120 being my end goal. :) currently training for a half-marathon!
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    I am 5' 4", my highest weight was 210. I started the Atkins diet about a year ago, and lost about 40 lbs. in less than a year. Unfortunately, that weight was mostly muscle as I discovered when going to the gym for the first time in a while. So, I began going to the gym and went back to my normal eating habits and gained 20 lbs. back. My starting weight on MFP is 194, and after 2 weeks, I was down to 192. I have also lost an inch off my waist and hips already. My goal weight is 145.

As you can probably tell, MFP is a better option than almost all diets. You just have to be watchful and cut calories whenever possible! There are plenty of foods that can save your butt on the day you indulge and have a piece of chocolate cake but can't get to the gym or workout that day. Don't give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!