Options
124»

Replies

• sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    PBR!

Babycakes!?!?! PBR? Are you a hipster? :bigsmile:

Ha. No. It's just cheap and so am I :). Use to drink Lonestar/Shiner when I was in TX.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    I like Belgian ales, like Chimay, Orval, and Duvel. Or a nice IPA or Brown. Or a crisp Pilsner. On a hot summer day, give me a Wit or a Kölsch.

Oooh. Duvel Triple was a downfall of mine. Led to an evening of naked dares one random weekend in Bruges......
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Yuengling is the old standby.

I love you.

I can't drink beer anymore bc of an allergy buy I'm getting Red Bridge tonight to try, GF beer, should be interesting!
    I have several gf friends and they say red bridge isn't any good. Try bards.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    So many good American beers these days (so many micros).... and at a time where independent brewing seems to be in decline here in the UK.

Having said that, my favourite at this time of year is Kwaak.
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    I am so looking forward to the Pumpkin Ale by Saranac. I bought a sampler pack and want to dive in this morning when I get off work... Love this thread!!!
  • markmanby
    markmanby Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Been from North of England and in the Army I am a massive fan of beer and for about the last 10yrs a Massive fan of real ale.

Favorite beer when up at home is John Smiths Cask.
    Favorite beer when at home in Wiltshire is Wadworths 6x or Sharps Doombar.
    Favorite Cider (cause its wiltshire and when in roam) is westons old rosie (7.3% and you get drunk from the legs up)
    When in Belgum its got to be Hoegarden or Duck.

But these are my favorites. When at beer festivals or bike rallies that have real ale I will try to drink a pint of everything then settle for the nicest, if i can still stand at this point :)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    well i gotta be the saddo on here :sad:
    none i'm afraid :noway: