5'2 Whats You Weight Goal

Options

Replies

• abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    You should go on http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/calories-required/ its a great calorie counter it helped me alot

Thanks...do you use that as your NET cal goal.
    I feel like no matter what I put into MFP...it gives me 1200...and I feel like its too low for me
  • HealthyWayorNoWay
    Options
    You can go and change you goal and put that amount of calories for your goal...i never add the exercise to mfp because i feel like they over estimate the amount you burn so that's just how many calories i eat the whole day
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal was 135 but now that I'm down to 140 I think I will probably stay right here. Or perhaps 139 just to be in the 130s :-) It all depends on body type!
    I am 5'3 and my goal is 140.
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 115 for now .. I used to be 110 lb, and that weight was perfect for me..
  • TokiDokiGirl12
    TokiDokiGirl12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'2" and 5'3" and my goal weight is 125, but like everyone else, it just depends how I feel and look. I just want to be healthy and wear size 3/4 and even 5/6 :) I can't imagine going back down to 105-110, I looked pretty sick.
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    5'2 here and my goal is 120-125 but whatever my weight is once I get to a size 6 I think I'll be happy....I think!! :)
  • ltlane
    ltlane Posts: 120
    Options
    im 5'1 my goal is 130, the higher end of the bmi. trying to decide where i would like to be is quite difficult since i havent weight 1-- anything in years. i figured once i get there i will decide, but at the moment im swaying 125-130
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    5'2" and my goal is 125lb or 25% body fat. We'll see what I look like when I get there. Right now I'm in 6 jeans, 8 everything else but I've still got a baby tummy and I want to get that so it at least doesn't fold over-eww.
    Anyone feel free to add me as a friend.
  • natersmama
    Options
    i'm 5'2". right now i weigh 134. but i want to be between 115-120. no one set number so i have wiggle room without freaking out. lol.
  • boulank
    boulank Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and right now I'm 126. I want to be 120. Once I get there I may see how I feel and set my goal down to 115 (thats the lowest I would go)
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    i am 5'2'' !!!

original goal weight was 125
    current is 120
    shooting for 115 for some comfortable wiggle room :D
  • Nolynoelia20
    Options
    Im 5'2 & my goal is 125! Im not too sure if i'll go lower but who knows! for now I just wanna get out of the 140's lol feel free to add me ;)
  • AmyPearshape
    AmyPearshape Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1.5" and my goal weight is 133 lbs., the beginning of the healthy BMI range for me. I like the idea of wiggle room, though. So maybe I will plan on being 130 - 133 when I get to "maintenance." Or even lower, depending on how I look and feel.
  • skyls
    skyls Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 also, and my ultimate goal weight is 110. There is a pic in my profile of me at that weight in a red shirt, and I felt very comfortable there, also wearing a 3/4. Initially I would like to get 120 though at the very minimum. Right now I am 146 ...

Feel free to add me as well.

Sky
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My goal is 125 but I really want to just tone my stomach! :bigsmile:

Good luck to you! Feel free to add me!
  • I am 5'2' and I want to be 95, but I want to be strong and small.
  • TrishaRN_74
    TrishaRN_74 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow...95 seems awfully thin...make sure you're not shooting for a weight that is TOO low.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Wow...95 seems awfully thin...make sure you're not shooting for a weight that is TOO low.

She is 15 y/o. I am not sure if 95 is a good weight for you. It pretty mush put you under a healthy BMI. I know that I am just an old mare that does not know anything about anything but please stay healthy honey.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my goal weight is tentatively 125, but really it could be anywhere between 120 and 135.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    125. I won't stress if I drop a bit below that, but I don't want to be any lower than 120.