5'2 Whats You Weight Goal

Options

Replies

• Slimkickin23
    Options
    I'm 5'3. I would love to get down to 110 or so, but i put on about 10 pounds of muscle so i think Im aiming more for 120. Whenever my tummy is flat is the weight I will stop at!
  • computerwizsheri
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 135.
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight is 120.
  • julzmm
    julzmm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2" and my goal is 112., Ive been this weight before and its an ok weight.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    5'2" and my goal weight is115. Wouldn't mind seeing 110, but I'm probably getting old to maintain! LOL
  • joyjoyotto
    joyjoyotto Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5'2 and my goal is 120-125. I've been 105 before and that was way too hard to maintain healthily.:smile:
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and my goal is around 130. I currentlt weigh 185 so theres a long way to go but i will get there! Ive added u. Anybody feel free to add me
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 1/4 and started at 135, just about at my goal of 125. Still have a tummy from my three pregnancies, so aiming for about 120. I don't want to lose my butt and am 40 so am not gonna deprive myself of some good food to have the skinny body I had at 18 :wink: I actually was down below 100 a few years ago when I got sick from an intestinal parasite in Mexico (blech!) and never, ever want to be that thin and weak again! I've been lifting and building some muscle and want to look toned but still have some curves.
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is to stay somewhere between 125 and 130.
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is to be 115 lbs. For years and years I never was over 105 or 110. I do have a large bone structure, and at that weight I am just too thin. I went through a lot in the last 10 years and managed to go from 115/120 to 151!!! I am happy to say that I am on the road to success. Good luck with your journey, and you can add me as a pal.
  • Mitchlou84
    Options
    I'm 5ft2. I am current at about 204, but looking to assess how I look at 150ish. I have ENORMOUS boobs, currently HH cup which have never been less than FF even when underweight! I might go lower than that, just got to see how I look/feel. Anyone feel free to add me, especially if they have maybe 50ish to go!
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 5'2 and weigh anything between 103 - 105. I have a very small frame, my wrists are very tiny, although i am a pear shape so carry still a tiny bit of weight on my legs/butt. Im in the confusing time where i dont know whether i just need to loose the last couple of pounds or whether it just all needs tighening up. My legs and butt are quite wobbly still, can see cellulite, so am uping my workouts to see whether I can sort them out that way. Im size 6 and am def not too skinny.
  • fruitsndveggies
    Options
    I am 5'3'' and I am 143lbs my goal is 120lbs
  • Beachbum03
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my goal weight is to start at 135-140. I happen to be very curvy (i mean VERY curvy, bit butt, wide hips, you name it i got it!) and if i lose too much weigh i look sick. I want to see how 135-140 does for me, i have about 77 lbs to lose!
  • cdias16
    cdias16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I haven't been 110 since since i was 16 years old lol. i Couldn't imagine being that weight again. lol To think i used to think I was over weight back then. Wow.

Right now i'm 117lbs and trying for 115 and maintain that. . Was 132lbs 4 months ago.
  • Twin22twin
    Options
    110-120 lbs :)
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You should go on http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/calories-required/ its a great calorie counter it helped me alot

That is brilliant thank you.

I think I am going to increase my calories from this week based on that!
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    I'm 5'2, and my goal is 120.
  • dtdam
    dtdam Posts: 20
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my goal weight is 125. Once I get there, I will re-evaulate how I look and feel. This is a great board, thanks for introducing this topic !
  • oftheearth
    oftheearth Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    The heaviest I have been is 138 lbs, but I was bulimic then, and used drugs.
    I've been under 100 at times, but I don't think I want to be that small again.

Starting weight on this site was 120, apparently. I did the thing where I created an account and then abandoned it...
    My starting weight when I decided to start using it again was 117, with clothes and shoes on. I may still be there (No scale - don't want to put new batteries in mine! Makes for a real bad day.)

My goal is about 105.