5'2 Whats You Weight Goal

Options

Replies

• jjbraid
    jjbraid Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey I am between 5'2 and 5'3. I am now at 136. My goal is 130. I am currently wearing a size 6. Wow! single digit clothing. FUN
  • runningto130
    Options
    I am 5 ft. 2 in. and currently weigh 159. I would like to get to 125, but want to see how I look and feel at 130 and go from there.
  • Real_Cool_Hand
    Options
    Between 5'2" & 5'3". Goal 1 is 135...though I'm hoping to get to 125-130.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    I'm either 5.2 or 5.3 not quite sure.. i haven't measured myself in a LONG time..... I'm at 140 right now, my heaviest i have ever been and my goal is to be 130, would love to be 125 again but i don't want to try for something that i will be bouncing around with after... up and down b/c it may be hard to keep it at that weight. what i would like to know is how are all of you in a size 6 or smaller? I'm a solid size 9.... even when i was 130 i wore size 9 and sometimes a 7/8. The last time i was a size 6 was 120 and under... at 125 i was a solid 7/8. The day i could get back into a comfy size 7/8 will be the day i am so HAPPY!

oh and that site " http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/calories-required " doesn't seem to be active? i get service unavailable.
  • Sarahdoyle24
    Options
    I'm 5'2" also and my goal right now is 125. I know I'll probably want to go a little lower once I get there, but I want to focus more on toning than on the number on the scale.
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and feel best when I weigh between 110-115.
    Thanks for starting this thread. I love hearing about other shorties. :)
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I would guess that it has to do with body types. That's why two people can be the same weight but be different sizes. I am 5'1 weighing 127lbs ( up a couple was on vacation lol) currently wearing size 6. I like to lose the 2lbs I gained and go down a couple more.
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I'm aiming for 125-128 lbs.
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm either 5.2 or 5.3 not quite sure.. i haven't measured myself in a LONG time..... I'm at 140 right now, my heaviest i have ever been and my goal is to be 130, would love to be 125 again but i don't want to try for something that i will be bouncing around with after... up and down b/c it may be hard to keep it at that weight. what i would like to know is how are all of you in a size 6 or smaller? I'm a solid size 9.... even when i was 130 i wore size 9 and sometimes a 7/8. The last time i was a size 6 was 120 and under... at 125 i was a solid 7/8. The day i could get back into a comfy size 7/8 will be the day i am so HAPPY!

oh and that site " http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/calories-required " doesn't seem to be active? i get service unavailable.

I think a lot of it has to do with where you carry the weight. Also may depend on the style of clothes different people are wearing.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    106 unless I look too skinny, and just because they say you usually gain some back... So after the bounce back I want to be 115.
  • divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    5'1.5" here and my goal is not really determined yet, I am too far away from that number so I am working on 5% for now. I think I just want to get to a point where I feel comfortable and healthy. It is not my current weight!:wink::wink:
  • CaraBeara1
    Options
    Aimin' towards 115.

Also, I love to stalk other shorties with either my starting weight or goal weight (food diaries, goals, etc) so feel free to add me. :) You don't even have to write a message or anything. Just be short. :)
  • Kelseyyyy22
    Kelseyyyy22 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2 1/4" (that 1/4 matters!!) and I'm trying to gain up to 105lbs. As it is I'm barely managing to stay at 95 (I have a digestive disorder) so we'll see...
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    My goal is 135, as I get closer I may adjust it up or down. I don't think lighter than that is healthy for me, in my late teens/very early 20's all my bones stuck out. At 150lbs I was a sz 8 or 9. I do not want to be any smaller than a 6, and 6 might be pushing it.
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi my goal weight was 110, ive hot 111 and i feel great, feel free to add me
  • LickyNees
    LickyNees Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    125!
  • karnypops
    karnypops Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 and a quarter (the quarter seems to matter when your this short haha!) I am 120 at the moment I always say I'd love to be 100 but I think Im always happiest at 112 so I'm going for that, think it depends on your body type. I try and eat about 1200 calories a day but I'm not really strict about it (which is probably why I'm not 112lbs)
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    im 5'4 and my goal is 126lbs i think its 9 stone if ive worked it out right so got to lose 90lbs gosh ive got a long long ride!!!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", my goal is 126lbs :)
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    5"2 i started at 115lb and my goal was 99lb :) us shorties can afford to go a bit lower... and not too much higher unfortunately! haha