Calorie Challenge! Zara Naylor VS Friends!

Options

Replies

• Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, some of you show that you burned like, 1600 calories. I eat less than that a day and I exercise off between 400 and 600 a day. I notice that you weigh in , in stones..... do you count your calories burned different , as well? I am just curious.
  • flipsit
    flipsit Posts: 111
    Options
    SW: 279
    Day two. Calories burnt: 1495. Total for the week: 1987.

This will be my most active day this week. Am done and done in for the day now. x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, some of you show that you burned like, 1600 calories. I eat less than that a day and I exercise off between 400 and 600 a day. I notice that you weigh in , in stones..... do you count your calories burned different , as well? I am just curious.
    No calories burnt are exactly the same as you. We do weigh in pounds too, its just that every 14lbs is 1 stone, so if you weigh 18 stone 1lb, its 18 x 14 + 1. Discussed this at great length with professionals and on here and I've your really over weight its ok to run big deficits apparantly. Its working so far. I wouldn't burn that much every day though, maybe 1 or 2 days max per week zara
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options

This will be my most active day this week. Am done and done in for the day now. x
    Absolutely amazing!!! Well done! Don't know if it will help you, but I break my work out up into little bits through out the day, seem to be able to manage more, if I do it all at once I can't do much for days after! Your doing amazing! Proud of you honey x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Zara. Day two: Tuesday 20th September. Calories burnt: 693. Total for the week so far: 2205.
    Really had to try hard for that today, all I had in me with working a long day! Hope everyone has had a great day! X
  • flipsit
    Options

Absolutely amazing!!! Well done! Don't know if it will help you, but I break my work out up into little bits through out the day, seem to be able to manage more, if I do it all at once I can't do much for days after! Your doing amazing! Proud of you honey x

Thanks lady. I got up especially early to follow your example and do some strength training before I went out. Think I will try and work exercise into my morning routine as it gives me the opportunity to do something else later. Otherwise I put off exercising until later in the day and then only get one hit at it.
    Today was such a high amount because I was cleaning out cages, etc. I only go to the rescue every 1-2 weeks so like to put in a good day's effort while I'm there.
    Thanks for your support. x
  • flipsit
    Options
    Zara. Day two: Tuesday 20th September. Calories burnt: 693. Total for the week so far: 2205.
    Really had to try hard for that today, all I had in me with working a long day! Hope everyone has had a great day! X

That's a great effort Zara, especially after a long day. Well done. x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options

Thanks lady. I got up especially early to follow your example and do some strength training before I went out. Think I will try and work exercise into my morning routine as it gives me the opportunity to do something else later. Otherwise I put off exercising until later in the day and then only get one hit at it.
    Today was such a high amount because I was cleaning out cages, etc. I only go to the rescue every 1-2 weeks so like to put in a good day's effort while I'm there.
    Thanks for your support. x
    Aw, the more I learn about you the more I love you to pieces! Your so wonderful! Doing some in the morning is great! It lifts your mood, loosens your muscles and kick starts your metabolism for the day. Its also when you burn most fat, so I'm told. Also if you've got the energy you can top up the cals later, or relax knowing you've already done some! I definately love kick starting my day with exercise now, even though its sometimes really hard! Lol. Have a great nights sleep! Sure you will after today! X
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi it's Darla - Day 2 of the Calorie Challenge

9-20-11

SW-262

Calories burned-1631

Total Calories-3319
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Day 2, NO calories burned. 0 for week. Iam kinda sucking at this challenge so far..lol. But i have not been feeling, so I took a few days off. I am hoping to be back at it tomorrow. Good job everyone.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Zara. Day 3: Wednesday 21st September. Calories burnt: 812. Total for the week so far: 3017. Sooooo exhausted! No more today! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Day 2, NO calories burned. 0 for week. Iam kinda sucking at this challenge so far..lol. But i have not been feeling, so I took a few days off. I am hoping to be back at it tomorrow. Good job everyone.
    Hope your feeling much better today! X
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am late to the party Zara! I had to work very late Monday and I was exhausted yesterday. I work in software developmetn and we had a release Monday night. I got home at 3am. I did manage to get a workout in for day 2. I am playing catch-up though...

SW: 377.6
    Day 2: Calories burnt: 785. Total for the week: 785.

-Brian
  • flipsit
    Options
    Fab work folks.

Day three. Calories burnt: 503. Total for the week: 2490.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Sorry I am late to the party Zara! I had to work very late Monday and I was exhausted yesterday. I work in software developmetn and we had a release Monday night. I got home at 3am. I did manage to get a workout in for day 2. I am playing catch-up though...

SW: 377.6
    Day 2: Calories burnt: 785. Total for the week: 785.

-Brian
    Great job still getting your work out in! I know its hard. Your doing fantastic? You enjoying your FT60? X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Fab work folks.

Day three. Calories burnt: 503. Total for the week: 2490.
    Wow! Fantastic honey!!! Doing great!!! Hope your feeling okay today, after yesterday. X
  • darlalu00
    Options
    Darla....Day Three of the Calorie Challenge

SW-262

9-19-11 Calories Burnt -1688
    9-20-11 Calories Burnt - 1631
    9-21-11 Calories Burnt - 1681

Total - 5000
  • darlalu00
    Options
    Darla...Day four of the Calorie Challenge

SW-262

Calories Burnt

Sept 19 - 1688
    Sept 20 - 1631
    Sept 21 - 1681
    Sept 22 - 1483

Total - 6483
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Darla...Day four of the Calorie Challenge

SW-262

Calories Burnt

Sept 19 - 1688
    Sept 20 - 1631
    Sept 21 - 1681
    Sept 22 - 1483

Total - 6483
    You ARE super woman! Secrets out! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Zara. Day 4: Thursday 22nd September. Calories burnt; 607. Total for the week: 3621. I'm letting the side down here a little lol. I've worked overtime all week and I'm exhausted. Been up at 5.15 to do 45 mins, then I go for a brisk walk up a very steep hill at dinner time for half an hour. The intention is to do some at night too, but struggling. Booked in for overtime until the end of october! Need the money! Won't stop exercising though, going to try to do atleast 600 per day! X