JILLIAN'S B*TCHES Week 1

Options
124»

Replies

• 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Ah jaena, the only other person still on this thread (yay). I just started level 3 too, hum, it's different, still hard, but less bicep burning which is good, and the way the strength and cardio is all mushed together distorts my perception of time and the work out flies! I've been taking photos every 10 days and I see very little difference too but I Feel thinner which I'm gonna take as a win (and I think I'll probably keep shredding intermittently once I'm done too so I surely shall get there eventually).

Are you pretty close to your goal weight? I'm about 30 lbs from mine. Having not seen much change (also not working too hard and not eating too clean) and having noticed the greatest shred successes in folk with a fair bit to lose, I suspect the dramatic changes come to those who have the most to lose...so don't feel disheartened, regardless you will come out at the end stronger :-)
  • curiositycat
    curiositycat Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have one more workout on Level 2. I was getting my girls breakfast today after my workout, so I was still in shorts and tank top. My husband walked into the dining room and was really surprised about how defined my arms have gotten. That was pretty cool :) I must admit, I, too, am rather surprised by the arm definition. I don't have any of that arm jiggle anymore when my arms are perpendicular to my body--love it!
  • curiositycat
    curiositycat Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30.
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Ripped in 30 heey, do you reckon it will also combine cardio with strength? I really like that combo.

Day 3 level 3 complete.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 2 Day 8, 21 Jillian workouts completed since September 13th.
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Ok bit*ches! I finished 30 DS... I missed a total of 4 days so I worked out 26 out of the past 30 and most days did extra cardio. Final stats:

SW: 230
    EW: 224.......released 6 pounds
    Starting Chest: 45
    Ending Chest: 44.5.....down .5"
    Waist: 38.5
    Ending Waist: 37......down 1.5"
    Hips: 47
    Ending Hips: 45.5......down 1.5
    Biceps: 14
    End biceps: 14....no change
    Thigh: 27
    End thighs: 26.......down 1"

So I released 6 pounds and 4.5 inches total. I took before and after pics but don't want to post them. There is a very slight difference; not at all like these drastic B&A's I see on here for 30DS. I could have been stricter with food for sure and I will next time. I definitely gained more endurance thru the process and can tell I got a little stronger. My clothes fit a lot better now but I haven't gone down a full size, close...but not quite. Honestly, I'm disappointed with the results. I'm glad that I had SOME results, yes, but was expecting more than this. However, I'm not discouraged and I'll be ready to jump back in to this or something else when I get back from traveling next week. Hoping everyone else faired well :)
  • 1a1a
    Options
    I've got two more days to go, I expect my results will be similar to yours. No drama though, I'm not in a hurry to lose, as long as losing happens. What will you do to maintain your new found muscle tone?
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have 2 days left on level 1... I wanna be a Jillian B!tch!!!